Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QSS] QuickSilver! Only 200.000 shares! - Get them now! - Wireless wallet  (Read 19386 times)
QuickSilverNFC (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:05:40 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 08:37:27 PM by QuickSilverNFC

Get your shares now!!
http://www.quicksilvernfc.org/publicoffering

Digital payments using bitcoin are still difficult.
When you are at a bar and want to pay with Bitcoin, you have to get your phone out of your pocket, go to your wallet app, make a QR-scan and press pay.

What if your phone is empty? What if it gets stolen? You either lose all your Bitcoin or have to do the dishes.
The aim of Quicksilver is to solve this using state of the art NFC technology.

We are a startup company that is developing a device that will be implemented into your own body. The huge advantage of this technology is that you simply walk to the counter, swipe your arm over a reader and type in a pincode. Your payment has been signed and you're done. No hassles with your phone and empty batteries.

We are developing a creditcard sized card with the same functionality if you don't like a tiny chip in your hand.

This technology is already used for finding back the owners of cats and dogs. I requires no batteries and only has a very short communication range(<10cm) so stealing will be very difficult.
The chip is inside a glass pill and is only 1.4x8mm in size. Glass does not have an allergic reaction to the body and is completely safe to use.

Real uses for NFC Technology are still in their early phase. We aim to develop and deliver our first prototypes within one year. In this year we will focus on feasibility studies, optimising chip size and making this technology safe and convenient to use. After that we start working on making this product mass production ready. We are very excited about this technology and are certain that this will be a step forward in the adaptation and ease of use of Bitcoin.

This is how an NFC chip looks like:
http://s25.postimg.org/z6155w0bz/Screen_Shot_2014_10_12_at_01_17_27.png

Usually it is placed just under the skin in your hand. Due to it’s incredibly small size, you won’t feel it being there. The chip is sealed inside a glass cointainer. Glass does not react with the body. The walls are thick enough so they won't break.
http://s25.postimg.org/grqm1wo1b/Screen_Shot_2014_10_12_at_01_16_54.png

We are a very small company and to develop this great product we need your support!
We believe that blockchain technology is the most transparent and easy way to divide shares.

In total 200.000 shares/tokens will be available in a public offering and send to you after the public offering ends. Expected value of 1 share/token is 0.005BTC, but will be determined after the public offering. The received bitcoin will be used for development and the more funds we raise, the faster we can work to expand our company and bring this technology to the market.

The public offering will begin on Oktober 21, 2014 and end on November 9, 2014. After this period, the shares will be send to your wallet and trading will be available on various altcoin exchanges. If you are an exchange owner and are interested in offering this coin to your customers, please contact is!

You can place your QuickSilver shares order at: http://www.quicksilvernfc.org/publicoffering

Follow us on twitter:
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqwmKZ7kEa1-qppAnWQrfuNiNdee0sJYc9D8uKFzbAnoaX7d5GiA

We can really use some help with nodes on the network. It would be very kind if anyone can support the network by opening port 13015! Smiley

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:09:00 PM

I don't want my hand cut off if I get robbed.

Not your keys, not your coins!
QuickSilverNFC (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:12:24 PM

It will not! The chip is just part of a special key. Without your pincode, people cannot make any transactions. It works very similar to creditcards and debitcards that use a pincode to make a transaction. Only the big advantage is: you cannot lose it!
yop850

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:13:57 PM

The quicksilvershares.org domain has not even been registered, and is still available for anyone to buy. Your website link leads nowhere.

https://who.is/whois/quicksilvershares.org
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:15:27 PM

It will not! The chip is just part of a special key. Without your pincode, people cannot make any transactions. It works very similar to creditcards and debitcards that use a pincode to make a transaction. Only the big advantage is: you cannot lose it!

Actually you can lose it e.g: if someone cuts your hand off or injury leading to amputation, most of all if you die you've lost it and someone is going to dig up your corpse and lop off your hand just for the chip to cash in lol
yop850

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:16:06 PM

We are a startup company ..........

Can you provide a link to your startup company's registration details?
QuickSilverNFC (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:20:54 PM

The quicksilvershares.org domain has not even been registered, and is still available for anyone to buy. Your website link leads nowhere.

https://who.is/whois/quicksilvershares.org
I'm sorry, I made a mistake. It should be www.quicksilvernfc.orgSmiley
drumingspz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:41:40 PM

OK, so if I were to send some of my hard mined bitcoin to buy some shares, what's in it for me?  Will they pay dividends eventually or is this just another 'altcoin' that I can trade/bag hold?

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
QuickSilverNFC (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:17:50 PM

OK, so if I were to send some of my hard mined bitcoin to buy some shares, what's in it for me?  Will they pay dividends eventually or is this just another 'altcoin' that I can trade/bag hold?
That is a very good question! If this would be just-another-altcoin then it was not needed. No, we like to give back.

Due to regulations, we cannot directly offer divident. This would require us to register at many financial offices which will give a lot of paperwork. As you will understand, we like to focus on our products.

We are currently working out different options. The outcome does depent on the total amount sold, but we are thinking in options like free payment cards, chips, of course, the first one to be updated and some other options which I cannot discuss yet. It will be all very exciting and I'm sure you guys are going to like what we have in the pipe line!
Nerazzura

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:23:24 PM

I want to participate but I only have very little btc now, about $ 1. Sad
but I already donate it and now my balance is zero. hope it can help
comando

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:29:50 PM

In total 200.000 shares/tokens will be available in a public offering and send to you after the public offering ends. Expected value of 1 share/token is 0.005BTC, but will be determined after the public offering. The received bitcoin will be used for development and the more funds we raise, the faster we can work to expand our company and bring this technology to the market.

LOL..Am i wrong or what?? 0.005 BTC for 1 Quicksilver?

mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:32:06 PM

"chips"? No!

I ♥ Crypto!
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 06:48:47 PM

No NSA chips for me, thanks.

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 06:56:28 PM

Once you can guarantee proof of clean code inside the NFC implant, I'll totally stick one of these in my hand.

twitter.com/notsofast
QuickSilverNFC (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:02:55 PM

LOL..Am i wrong or what?? 0.005 BTC for 1 Quicksilver?

Well, I can certainly understand this response with all those altcoins around.

The price is actually calculated with some real sense:
We expect that the cost for one implant will be around 30 USD which would equal 16QS.

Once you can guarantee proof of clean code inside the NFC implant, I'll totally stick one of these in my hand.
The NFC implant can only store little information. Users shouldn't be afraid of government tracking or NSA stuff. The range is too short(about 10cm) and everyone can check themselves what's inside the chip. If you want, you can also easily change the key using your NFC enabled phone or another device.
Mr.Silver

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 07:16:35 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 07:37:50 PM by Mr.Silver

no no no way, chip in my hand? NO Tongue

battsali

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:29:53 PM

this, can be done with any nfc writable tag and any coin and any nfc supported device
no injection , nothing

also ,one scaming device on keyboard .,.and buy buy coins   Wink
addergebroed

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:06:17 PM

this, can be done with any nfc writable tag and any coin and any nfc supported device
no injection , nothing
Oh really, which coin does implement this nowadays if I may ask? Isn't that the whole idea behind a new coin? A new coin combining and inventing technology in a way that it becomes accessible by the public?

TKKP

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:15:10 PM

I like this to be implemented into my brain, if that is possible then I will invest.

battsali

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:30:21 PM

no injection , nothing
Oh really, which coin does implement this nowadays if I may ask? Isn't that the whole idea behind a new coin? A new coin combining and inventing technology in a way that it becomes accessible by the public?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

MediterraneanCoin, also have and android app with nfc support via tipbot

and can work with chips, tags, phone to phone., etc.

and here i see only idea nothing else, bold text above i think can be impleneted for any coin without problem

also if there is pin code and keyboard , there is also and scaming device  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: