Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pentagon Will Use 30 Person "Quick-Strike Team" To Deal With Domestic Ebola  (Read 2265 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:35:07 PM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-19/pentagon-will-use-30-person-quick-strike-team-deal-domestic-ebola-patients

President Obama may have been busy golfing this weekend, and his brand new Ebola Czar may have had more pressing matters to attend than the White House's Saturday evening meeting on the US "response to domestic Ebola cases" (because clearly the Ebola Czar is superfluous at such Ebola-related events), but that doesn't mean that the administration will once again be caught with its pants down the next time an Ebola index patient is unveiled on US soil. Nope.

In taking a page right out of America's response to the Ebola pandemic in... West Africa, where the US has dispatched several thousands troops to do, something, unclear what, earlier today, it was revealed that the U.S. military is forming a 30-person "quick-strike team", which according to CNN is "equipped to provide direct treatment to Ebola patients inside the United States, a Defense Department official told CNN's Barbara Starr on Sunday."
[...]
To summarize: the Pentagon, as in the US army, will provide direct treatment to Ebola patients.

So just how exactly is the US army's crack 30-person "SWAT" team which has a whopping 5 doctors, more competent to deal to deal with what is, at last check, a medical situation than, say, America's medical professionals? Or is, in the parlance of our times, where an "Iraq military advisor" really means crack commando fighting Syrian troops on the ground on behalf of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, "direct treatment" merely a euphemism for something far less enjoyable?

For the partial answer to some of these questions, please read "Public Health Emergency Declared In Connecticut Over Ebola: Civil Rights Suspended Indefinitely, and also "Obama Mobilizes National Guard, Army Reserves To Fight Ebola" - they serve as a good starting point for where all of this is ultimately headed.

No need to worry, we're all gonna be safe thanks to this. It's starting to be clear in my mind that they brought this disease here to be able to manage it in order to re-introduce it to the enemy elements of the US. Hopefully, dissidents are above the cut.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:44:02 PM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-19/pentagon-will-use-30-person-quick-strike-team-deal-domestic-ebola-patients

President Obama may have been busy golfing this weekend, and his brand new Ebola Czar may have had more pressing matters to attend than the White House's Saturday evening meeting on the US "response to domestic Ebola cases" (because clearly the Ebola Czar is superfluous at such Ebola-related events), but that doesn't mean that the administration will once again be caught with its pants down the next time an Ebola index patient is unveiled on US soil. Nope.

In taking a page right out of America's response to the Ebola pandemic in... West Africa, where the US has dispatched several thousands troops to do, something, unclear what, earlier today, it was revealed that the U.S. military is forming a 30-person "quick-strike team", which according to CNN is "equipped to provide direct treatment to Ebola patients inside the United States, a Defense Department official told CNN's Barbara Starr on Sunday."
[...]
To summarize: the Pentagon, as in the US army, will provide direct treatment to Ebola patients.

So just how exactly is the US army's crack 30-person "SWAT" team which has a whopping 5 doctors, more competent to deal to deal with what is, at last check, a medical situation than, say, America's medical professionals? Or is, in the parlance of our times, where an "Iraq military advisor" really means crack commando fighting Syrian troops on the ground on behalf of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, "direct treatment" merely a euphemism for something far less enjoyable?

For the partial answer to some of these questions, please read "Public Health Emergency Declared In Connecticut Over Ebola: Civil Rights Suspended Indefinitely, and also "Obama Mobilizes National Guard, Army Reserves To Fight Ebola" - they serve as a good starting point for where all of this is ultimately headed.

No need to worry, we're all gonna be safe thanks to this. It's starting to be clear in my mind that they brought this disease here to be able to manage it in order to re-introduce it to the enemy elements of the US. Hopefully, dissidents are above the cut.

Stay safe

My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:25:31 PM

I don't see the conspiracy here you do. The CDC already has samples of Ebola, it doesn't need to be "brought here" to be managed. Further, that doesn't even make sense, how bringing it here would allow us to "manage" it so it can be introduced elsewhere.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:41:14 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 08:24:48 PM by HeroCat

I think with Ebola will not be so easy - if I understand right - Ebola is spread also through air - just imagine - man with Ebola is doing some shopping in supermarket
My Name Was Taken

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:10:26 PM

I think with Ebola will not be so easy - if I understand right - Ebola is NOT spread also through air - just imagine - man with Ebola is make some shopping in supermarket

FTFY. If a man with ebola is in the super market, don't eat the apples he just sneezed on and you'll be fine.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:55:00 PM

Ultimately, I think this thing was allowed to be brought here and fester to blind the public from other deteriorating issues right upon the heels of the midterm elections in a few weeks. Just last week, we started screening everyone coming into our ER as to whether they had traveled outside the US in the last month and you should see the look of surprise on so many peoples' faces as that question brings the news right to their gut. I'm not that concerned over the whole thing but I did help sensationalize the op a little.
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:07:00 AM

I don't see the conspiracy here you do. The CDC already has samples of Ebola, it doesn't need to be "brought here" to be managed. Further, that doesn't even make sense, how bringing it here would allow us to "manage" it so it can be introduced elsewhere.
There are already instances of ebola in the US that are not under control.

The OP is implying that people might be forcefully quarantined if they do not agree with the administration and/or if they will not vote the way the administration wants them to. (in a similar way the IRS would send excessive amounts of questions to non-profits who did not support Obama)

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

My Name Was Taken

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:24:46 PM

There are already instances of ebola in the US that are not under control.

The OP is implying that people might be forcefully quarantined if they do not agree with the administration and/or if they will not vote the way the administration wants them to. (in a similar way the IRS would send excessive amounts of questions to non-profits who did not support Obama)

That makes no sense at all. How would they know how you vote? It also supposes an outbreak so large that they could justify quarantining you at will for political reasons. And if the outbreak is that large, they'd be quarantining you for legitimate reasons, not political reasons.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: