Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: amt MINERS has to be out their mind  (Read 1623 times)
clenell (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:55:55 PM

How can a mining company that never delivered, stole money from their investomers, lied repeatedly about their business plan and their ability to honor their Miner Protection Program, think they can come back to this forum and berate the very people they screwed over?

I have heard of scams and seen conartists. however, joshua zipkin has BFL beat hands down for thinking the bitcoin community would be stupid enough to give this man anything at all besides a court summons. this man is beholden to no one but himself. he has screwed the bitcoin community over time and time again. he has tried changing company names. he has tried changing addresses so many times i have no idea what garage or parents house he is trying to scam people from.

folks, the fact that Josh Zipkin of AMT miners believes he can come back to these forums and perpetuate the same scam he has run since day 1 is an enigma. WHO WOULD CONSIDER GIVING JOSH ZIPKIN A 4TH CHANCE?if you are even considering giving this man some money please call me!!! send me a tell and i will give you my phone number so we can have a 1 on 1 discussion regarding the  merits of giving Josh Zipkin of AMT miners money.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:57:46 PM

And yes clenell is good like that. I have had such conversations with him too.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
pak13

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:24:46 PM

From what I've read, I'm guessing they are trying to avoid jail time by "giving back" to the community. too big to fail!
opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:28:58 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 08:42:04 PM by opieum2

From what I've read, I'm guessing they are trying to avoid jail time by "giving back" to the community. too big to fail!

Giving back what?!It appears from some intrepid investigations that AMT /Joshua Zipkin is starting an exchange. Considering the last business with mining hardware still has massive unresolved issues, one has to ask where the money is coming from to start an exchange.

You make it sound like they are giving back to the community in what charity? Donations? refunds? Until they have actually posted an outlined plan which they have been saying for MONTHS they would do publicly, it's all just vaporware. You cant taunt people with refunds and expect them to be ok with it when it does not happen when AMT_miners/Joshua Zipkin says it will. Normal people get pissed over that. So what exactly ARE they giving back? Yea jail time would be a good thing to avoid at this point for them.

opieum2

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:02:53 PM

They are out of their mind. But we are not the first people he owes money to. Looks like he has a Judgement on rent owned to his previous landlord. credit goes to AMT_Minerless for this one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830261.msg9283766#msg9283766

mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:45:57 PM

AMT_Miners, are you ever going to address my situation? I was sent a miner, but the wrong kind of fans were used and do not work properly. The cards run extremely hot up to 67 degrees, so basically too hot to run the miner and not safe to use. You tell me us to email sales@amtminers.com but no one replies. Can you please send me 3 new fans? This is the least you can do to get started on the right track. Ignoring your current customers is probably why you are not selling many miners.

Again, here is the photo of the mis-matched used fans (also have wires cut) "they" sent me.  It seems there was no one checking the factory in China these were made in. Very poor service, please make a step in the right direction. It is not worth it for me to spend more money on all new fans, I already lost so much with AMT_Miners.

Take a good look at this photo, and ask yourself why your customers are upset, and why you are not selling many miners?

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: