Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Coingi – one of the world´s most sophisticated exchange  (Read 3268 times)
coingi.com (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:44:47 PM

At the end of the fall we will introduce you a new exchange coingi.com.

Coingi is safe, independent and trustworthy exchange, where people all around the world can sell or buy cryptocurrency. It enables to buy or sell virtual currency for USD or EUR. 

Do you ask why is Coingi so unique? Our point is to be stable and fast platform for trading with virtual currencies. We did our best to avoid hackers attack and cyberthiefs. Coingi is also independent of the state policy.

We are looking forward to be your partners in trading with virtual currency. For further information please check our website.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:00:57 PM

At the end of the fall we will introduce you a new exchange coingi.com.

Coingi is safe, independent and trustworthy exchange, where people all around the world can sell or buy cryptocurrency. It enables to buy or sell virtual currency for USD or EUR. 

Do you ask why is Coingi so unique? Our point is to be stable and fast platform for trading with virtual currencies. We did our best to avoid hackers attack and cyberthiefs. Coingi is also independent of the state policy.

We are looking forward to be your partners in trading with virtual currency. For further information please check our website.

About Coingi.com

During the fall of 2014, we are planning to launch our new website Coingi, that allows our clients to trade virtual currencies. The service will allow our clients to buy and sell virtual currencies, it will provide high throughput transactions, maintaining security, it will offer advanced user functionality and a full API interface. We will provide more information on this service in our newsletters published on this website. Enter your email address to make sure you don’t miss anything!

You probably don't realize it, but you've already shot yourself in the foot outta the gate. And, you won't be able to use the excuse that English is your second language.

It's going to be rather difficult for you to have people entrust you with their money upon reading that you didn't even put in enough effort to structure approximately a dozen sentences properly, yet will want the same folks to believe that you did the utmost to secure your site from even the easiest of attacks. Good luck with that plan, for personally I don't see it happening, especially now that I've brought such to light.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: You know who I am. Who are you?

Domain Name: COINGI.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1851762047_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-08-31 22:29:25Z
Creation Date: 2014-03-24 17:10:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-03-24 17:10:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@enom.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: 50D264BC193A43378F9DE30859995B23.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Admin City: PANAMA
Admin State/Province: PANAMA
Admin Postal Code: 00000
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: 50D264BC193A43378F9DE30859995B23.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Tech Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Tech Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Tech City: PANAMA
Tech State/Province: PANAMA
Tech Postal Code: 00000
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: 50D264BC193A43378F9DE30859995B23.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Name Server: JOSH.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: UMA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unSigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-08-31 22:29:25Z

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information
purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or
related to a domain name registration record. We make this information
available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a
whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1)
enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load
this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow,
enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,
commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic
mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or
other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written
consent from us.

We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting
this query, you agree to abide by these terms.
Version 6.3 4/3/2002

Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Creation Date: 24-MAR-2014
Updated Date: 01-SEP-2014
Expiration Date: 24-MAR-2016

Nameserver: JOSH.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Nameserver: UMA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:07:37 PM

Well, that just took up two minutes of life I'll never get back. I just figured out who's behind this soon-to-be-released exchange.

"Jehovah, how the hell do they keep figuring me out?"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:10:11 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 08:18:59 PM by Gleb Gamow

Nameserver: JOSH.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

When I penned the first reply to this thread, Joshua Zipkin wasn't even on the radar as it possibly being him that is actually behind this exchange endeavor, albeit he did cross my mind as one that also struggles with structuring proper sentences of the English language, in spite of his claims that he attended Penn State for seven years (his words, not mind).

When I added the PS: to the post, I almost didn't add the last five clauses, but upon reading JOSH..., I though to myself what the heck, even though I honestly then, and now, kinda believe that that's just a coincidence.

Ironically, it was because of that very name - JOSH - that coaxed me to dig a tad deeper, and within two minutes, literally, I knew with 100% certainty that Bitcoin's favorite son-of-a-bitch, Joshua Zipking, is behind this cryptocurrency exchange endeavor.

How the Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimp was outed:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Creation+Date%3A+2014-03-24+17%3A10%3A00Z%22

Upon seeing the seven results (now eight due to this thread being indexed), I opted to research one at random, then pursue the other six if met with a dead end, of which I was pleasantly surpressed.

POLO DOMAINS - KALINKAMENOV.COM Domain Name Info
whois.polodomains.com/.../HpKh6GMVmwyHSWlKXDwzvA.._info.ht...
... Date: 2014-03-24 10:10:11Z Creation Date: 2014-03-24 17:10:00Z Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-03-24 17:10:00Z Registrar: ENOM, INC.

The mindset of choosing this one was because of the possible Eastern Europe/Russian connection. A long shot, I know, but with six more URLs to explore, I again mused what the hell.

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=kalinkamenov.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=fg7WU1rQVTlpCoZSBFslv4xThOC5HoztvKV32SJnbrYV4gIEi8TsIjczlcHBb1DK

Domain Name: KALINKAMENOV.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1851762049_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-03-24 10:10:11Z
Creation Date: 2014-03-24 17:10:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-03-24 17:10:00Z
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@enom.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: DENISLAV GEORGIEV
Registrant Organization: NA
Registrant Street: SOFIYA, BELITE BREZI 32, AP. 10
Registrant City: SOFIYA
Registrant State/Province: SOFIYA
Registrant Postal Code: 1000
Registrant Country: BG
Registrant Phone: +359.887875325
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +359.887875325

Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: DENISLAVABC@GMAIL.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: DENISLAV GEORGIEV
Admin Organization: NA
Admin Street: SOFIYA, BELITE BREZI 32, AP. 10
Admin City: SOFIYA
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 1000
Admin Country: BG
Admin Phone: +359.887875325
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +359.887875325
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: DENISLAVABC@GMAIL.COM
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: DENISLAV GEORGIEV
Tech Organization: NA
Tech Street: SOFIYA, BELITE BREZI 32, AP. 10
Tech City: SOFIYA
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 1000
Tech Country: BG
Tech Phone: +359.887875325
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +359.887875325
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: DENISLAVABC@GMAIL.COM
Name Server: NS115.SUPERHOSTING.BG
Name Server: NS116.SUPERHOSTING.BG
DNSSEC: unSigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-03-24 10:10:11Z

Note the Bulgarian address where Joshua Zipkin is based.

<still penning this post>

Virtually, the same exact grammatical errors and sentence structure can be seen below: http://www.yatedo.fr/p/Joshua+Zipkin/famous/c2d41707d913093c170ded50311fd477

Biography

Prior to TheDealFair, Joshua Worked in the Balkan markets, established and created Where He Reviews some of the first daily deal site in the area. Since then, he and his team-have focussed on TheDealFair.com Primarily, while several original aussi Developing eCommerce based services, Such As a single microjob site, letting year apartment site, mobile apps and diversified. He is the founder of Setupstarters, a website development company with services That ranks from social media marketing consulting, outsourced to BPO. He Attended Penn State University Where He majored in International Economics. Coming from Phildelphia, and HAVING Lived in Europe, he considers Himself to Be an entrepreneur of the world, Mentalities Constantly mixing with single ideas, to solve the problems of today's industry leading sites. Personal Quote: "I'm A Traveler From West To East"

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:17:50 PM

^^^I need to pause for a few, for I'm rehunting down the definitive link that connects the two.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:23:55 PM

rofl! Josh zipkin do you EVER stop trying to fuck people over? you have to be the worlds worst fucking con artist!

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:06:10 PM

If this is true...this means there is MORE money there. US Law has STRICT regulations on how Money has to be in cold storage to accommodate losses and such. There are regulatory aspects to this. And the site is hosted in the US. That makes it a US based business. There must be some 3 letter agency that deals with financial scams and regulatory matters. I wonder which one?

Also gotta wonder, where did the money for this come from if there is no money to refund people for the screwed over AMT customers? Or is there now? It's a crazy conundrum. Might explain the attempted hatchet job on me. I don't know that this is owned by the same people. But the information certainly seems to indicate that.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:23:05 PM

Since this is a USA based exchange, one has to ask, what sort of compliance steps are being taken? What sort of compliance certifications and regulatory actions are you taking? Why would coingi be better than say bitstamp...or more to the point coinsetter and coinbase that are two US based exchanges?

Let's assume as it is not proven yet that this is Joshua Zipkin's other venture (because if it was I would presume it is likely to launder all the money away), what security and audit mechanisms are in place? Please in detail.

I am assuming as there is no hard proof quite yet that you are who you are assumed to be. BUT it is clear your servers are in the US. So that makes this a US based business.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:12:08 AM

Phoenix eh? Well that's my neck of the woods. Perhaps I can put a call in and see what info I can dig up.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
rik_khaos

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:14:50 AM

Not sure I see the link clear enough yet. Keep digging Phin. 

rik_khaos

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:21:51 AM

Also on AMTs website now when you go to contact us there is just a page with lorem ipsum that doesn't list any contact info for them.

rik_khaos

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:25:30 AM

This coingi.com came up with a Facebook account on august 27th but hasn't posted much. I say we just keep an eye on them and see what happens.

opieum2

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:38:06 PM

Also on AMTs website now when you go to contact us there is just a page with lorem ipsum that doesn't list any contact info for them.

Pasted from their site.

Map data ©2014 Google, INEGI
Terms of Use
Shenzhen, China Office
B1607 Saige Building,
Shenzhen, China, 518000

Phone: +1855-866-6463

E-Mail: sales@AMTminers.com
Web: http://amtminers.com

Sofia, Bulgaria Office
Lyuben Karavelov No: 80, 1st Flr.
Sofia, Bulgaria, 1404

Philadelphia, USA Office
450 Johnson Str. 2nd Flr, Suite 201
Jenkintown, PA, 19046, USA

ondratra

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:49:20 PM

And what is so sophisticated about this exchange? I see nothing that could make it "most sophisticated" so far.
opieum2

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:38:53 PM

Gotta lol @ Coingi in the news link on their homepage....clicking it takes you not to a new advertisement site, but to the bottom of their page. This looks like a classic certain individual who will remain nameless until confirmed.

rik_khaos

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:47:20 PM

Ah I see what happened there. The contact us at the top leads to a different page as the contact link in the menu, because that makes a lot of sense.

tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:47:54 PM

And what is so sophisticated about this exchange? I see nothing that could make it "most sophisticated" so far.

it will steal your coin faster than any other exchange in history. 

great job Gleb Gamow for putting this forward before anything happened.  i guess another exchange will announce launching soon without such sloppy nameservers
rik_khaos

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:58:44 PM

Welcome, sign up for Gox2 today!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:28:58 AM

More information in the news:

COINGI – new bitcoin market coming soon!
2014-09-01

During the fall of 2014, we are planning to launch our new website COINGI, that allows our clients to trade virtual currencies. This service reacts to current needs of the bitcoin scene, our aim is to provide safe, independent and trustworthy virtual currency service, which will fully satisfy the needs of buyers and sellers worldwide.

This service is not an online currency exchange, it is a robust and sophisticated service, that allows its clients to buy and sell virtual currency for USD or EUR. Our intention was to create a fully stable and fast platform for virtual currency trading and first of all, to avoid jeopardizing the service by cyber thieves or hackers and to make the platform independent of national governments.

Modern service with solid foundations

We want the website COINGI to become a globally known synonym for virtual currency trade. During the creation of the service, we learned from the mistakes of other virtual currency platforms. At the beginning of our project, we defined a sophisticated model to eliminate technical, security and political influences and we worked on every detail of COINGI project based on this model.

All in one system

We will not hide the fact that we studied in detail the advantages of competing platforms. Especially some concrete functionalities and methods of maintaining the security of trading. We also added our ideas and specific improvements, that you cannot find on other platforms, to this knowledge. The result of our work is this highly stable and secure online service with a user friendly interface and other improvements, that will be appreciated by buyers and sellers. A lot of them are running in the background, but you can use for example API interface allowing almost 100% control without the use of the web.

The advantages of COINGI

COINGI has a unique security system preventing virtual currency thefts. All virtual currencies are saved in offline wallets, which eliminates the possibility of online theft! The offline wallet regularly releases only the required amount of money used for completing ongoing transactions. Everything is constantly controlled by security precautions, controlling account balances, that must correspond to the real state!

Another advantage of COINGI platform is the fact that the system does no require mandatory authentication, it leaves this possibility as optional. It is not necessary to undergo authentication before you start using COINGI service. Only when you use bank transfer, the system will recommend that you fill in the information about the owner of the account, to which you are sending the funds or from which the funds will be transfered to our platform.

What currency does COINGI offer?

COINGI will mainly focus on bitcoin trading, but it does not neglect other currencies such as litecoin etc. The website will allow you to trade with these currencies very soon:

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Peercoin
Vertcoin
Feathercoin
Namecoin
Darkcoin
Quark

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+. We will keep you updated, so stay tuned![/size]
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:54:29 AM

If this is true...this means there is MORE money there. US Law has STRICT regulations on how Money has to be in cold storage to accommodate losses and such. There are regulatory aspects to this. And the site is hosted in the US. That makes it a US based business. There must be some 3 letter agency that deals with financial scams and regulatory matters. I wonder which one?

Also gotta wonder, where did the money for this come from if there is no money to refund people for the screwed over AMT customers? Or is there now? It's a crazy conundrum. Might explain the attempted hatchet job on me. I don't know that this is owned by the same people. But the information certainly seems to indicate that.

The following linked site is also found on the same servers: http://bitcoinreviewer.com

You can find our list of bitcoin sportsbooks with reviews and ratings at: http://bitcoinreviewer.com/sportsbook/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: