Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will do Obama if Ebola will come to Whitehouse from foreign leaders staff  (Read 1110 times)
HeroCat (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:28:43 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 06:51:35 PM by HeroCat

What will think and do Obama if Ebola will come to Whitehouse - in any way - for example - from foreign leaders, who visit Whitehouse staff members;D  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:35:41 AM

please rewrite your message for better understanding

thanks
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:46:41 AM

What will think and do Obama if Ebola will come to Whitehouse - in any way - for example from foreign leaders staff members  Grin 

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but I'll give it a go.  There is 0 chance a foreign leader gets close to Obama if there is any chance they make have Ebola.  People seem to forget, that Ebola isn't easy to transmit to other people.  The whole Ebola scare has been blown out of proportion. 

Now, if it did happen, you can guarantee that Obama would get the best treatment possible.  With proper medical treatment early enough, Ebola isn't fatal.
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:27:41 AM

obama may get ebola soon Wink

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:36:53 PM

I was just watching a documentary about Three Mile Island.  President Carter buttoned himself up in a rad suit and toured the place at the same time two top engineers were huddled in a building outside arguing about whether or not the reactor was on the brink of a massive hydrogen explosion.

Carter, a Nuclear Engineer by training, also oversaw the cleanup of the Chalk River reactor accident and received a huge dose of radiation in his earlier years.

My guess is that if Obama got within half a mile of an ebola virus in anything but a staged photo-op he would run like a motherfucker.  It seems highly plausible that the whole ebola thing is somewhere between 99% and 100% pure psy-op anyway.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:40:43 PM

What will think and do Obama if Ebola will come to Whitehouse - in any way - for example - from foreign leaders, who visit Whitehouse staff members;D  

Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:09:04 PM

What will think and do Obama if Ebola will come to Whitehouse - in any way - for example from foreign leaders staff members  Grin  

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but I'll give it a go.  There is 0 chance a foreign leader gets close to Obama if there is any chance they make have Ebola.  People seem to forget, that Ebola isn't easy to transmit to other people.  The whole Ebola scare has been blown out of proportion.  

Now, if it did happen, you can guarantee that Obama would get the best treatment possible.  With proper medical treatment early enough, Ebola isn't fatal.

No one knows how easy or hard it is to catch Ebola.  Some people have caught it even while exercising universal precautions while others have not shown any signs of catching it while living with people who are half dead with it.

IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:30:24 PM

What will think and do Obama if Ebola will come to Whitehouse - in any way - for example from foreign leaders staff members  Grin  

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but I'll give it a go.  There is 0 chance a foreign leader gets close to Obama if there is any chance they make have Ebola.  People seem to forget, that Ebola isn't easy to transmit to other people.  The whole Ebola scare has been blown out of proportion.  

Now, if it did happen, you can guarantee that Obama would get the best treatment possible.  With proper medical treatment early enough, Ebola isn't fatal.

No one knows how easy or hard it is to catch Ebola.  Some people have caught it even while exercising universal precautions while others have not shown any signs of catching it while living with people who are half dead with it.

Not buying that one bit.  You need to have direct contact with the bodily fluids to get Ebola.  I've seen some of thos universal precautions you mention.  They work if followed correctly.  I've seen a few pics of workers with their medical suites rolled up.  I've seen a story where the ambulance used to transport an Ebola patient wasn't sanitized for 2 days while it was left in service.

Ebola has got as big as it has (which isn't all that big compared to other diseases) because of laziness and stupidity.  We have people breaking their quarantine to go get food, we have workers not following protocol, etc.

Ebola will soon go away just like SARS did. Soon in time the media will grab onto another disease and seem to make it far more dangerous than it actually is.
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:16:47 AM

What will think and do Obama if Ebola will come to Whitehouse - in any way - for example from foreign leaders staff members  Grin 

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but I'll give it a go.  There is 0 chance a foreign leader gets close to Obama if there is any chance they make have Ebola.  People seem to forget, that Ebola isn't easy to transmit to other people.  The whole Ebola scare has been blown out of proportion. 

Now, if it did happen, you can guarantee that Obama would get the best treatment possible.  With proper medical treatment early enough, Ebola isn't fatal.
This is not true. There is no real way to treat ebola that is proven. The main reason why people are being watched if they potentially have ebola is to stop it from spreading further.

Just because he gets good treatment does not mean that he would be able to survive if he caught it, in fact he would likely be removed from office if it was determined that he has ebola

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

Tazza

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:08:17 AM

Not buying that one bit.  You need to have direct contact with the bodily fluids to get Ebola.  I've seen some of thos universal precautions you mention.  They work if followed correctly.  I've seen a few pics of workers with their medical suites rolled up.  I've seen a story where the ambulance used to transport an Ebola patient wasn't sanitized for 2 days while it was left in service.

I was one of those who laughed at the hype over bird flu, swine flu and SARS as it was happening and pulled the piss outta people who believed it all but with Ebola I'm still on the fence.

The reason I say that is because the media is actually doing the opposite of normal ..  ie all we hear is "don't worry, it's so hard to catch". But if this is the case why is it that medical professionals, several wearing a full bunny suit, still manage to catch it? Surely health professionals would take the utmost care - even though as far as I'm concerned it's common fucking sense to be ultra cautious anyway. Furthermore if it is so damn difficult to catch why should it matter?

Cheers
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:29:39 PM

Well, if Obama contracts ebola, he certainly wouldn't commit suicide to protect the rest of the country from himself. Otherwise he would have killed himself already, if he wanted to protect the country, that is.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:47:19 PM

Everyone will aware that Ebola comes from Africa.

If someone came from Africa visit into whitehouse,
I'm sure that he/she has receive some kind of medical check up before visit the white house

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █