Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:21:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bomba Pumper: 101 BITTREX Bomb Picks (Open donations MMOG)  (Read 3824 times)
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:57:39 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 09:17:10 PM by BombaUcigasa

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. THIS IS A GAME. PARTICIPATION IS OPTIONAL AND PROFIT IS NOT GUARANTEED!

1BombaJR3AjQjppT38Qk8YbYmJ2Jnve6k9

Max level: 01
Current level: 01
Current trade funds: 0.0214456 BTC
Success rate: 100%

TL;DR below, scroll down to red text.

Profits so far:
Level 01 - 7.228%

This is a MMOG. Here are the rules of my participation:
1. This is a public information thread. All the information is provided immediately to all forum users. Use the "notify" link above to receive emails when posts are made.
2. I do not create, incite or invite people to pump coins before posting here. I do not use the donated funds to support pumps, pay for pumps or pump groups. Pumps happen without my involvement.
3. All the suggested market opportunities are available to anyone with a BITTREX account, I will provide the oportunities I believe are profitable with no interest to deceive.
4. Each bomb pick will be timestamped on http://pastebin.com/ and posted here as well to prove authenticity and integrity. I do not own or control anything or anyone at pastebin.com.
5. Each correct pick determined by the rules below, will give me a level up!
6. Each incorrect pick determined by the rules below, will give me a level down!
7. The game ends at level 101 with the "win" condition for me, I will collect the prize and the game will be shut down!
8. The game ends at level -20 with the "loss" condition for me, I will return all donated funds back to the senders and shut down the game!
9. The game ends at 101 days after this post with the "loss" condition for me, I will return all donated funds back to the senders and shut down the game!
10. After each level up, I will wait for another 0.01 BTC in voluntary donations to the address above, before giving the next pick, there should be level * 0.01 BTC in the address to continue.

What information I provide:
- Instructions in the first post, including plan of action for trades
- Exact pick price at the moment of pump detection (ASK+BID average) with time stamp on independent third party site
- The fact that randomly picking a price will provide a profit in only 49.5% of the cases, virtually impossible to win by chance
- Result of pick after two hours using the rules below
- Game level progress after each pick and indication
- Trade screenshots for each pick
- Appointed referees that check my results

Instructions for your participation:
- WATCH - Every pick will be either a pump or a dump, the same steps apply, participation is purely optional, you do not need to do anything outside your comfort zone
- BUY - First 30 minutes after the pick time, do not buy if more time has passed or if the price is 10% higher than the pick time price (level up condition takes average BID + average ASK price on interval)
- SELL - Next 90 minutes after the first 30 minutes, imediatelly sell at these price levels: 106.5%, 109%, 116% (compared to the pick price level) (level up condition takes average BID + average ASK price on interval)
- DUMP - Sell anything after 120 minutes have passed since the pick time. Also dump if the price goes below 90% of the pick price
- SELL OUT - Determine that the coin has been sold out completely at over 116% (in the SELL period) and call correct pick ahead of schedule
- LEVEL UP - If I make a profit from buying and selling at those price levels and dumping at whatever price there is after 120 minutes, I have a correct pick and I level up!
- PRICING - You may pick whatever prices you want or feel are right, I will only be judged by the prices I show here
- OBJECT - Contact a referee if you observe foul play on my behalf, they are here to make sure I don't cheat
- SHARE - Don't be shy to share your own results, successes and failures
- DONATE - Anyone and everyone can help me level up by voluntarily donating some of their profits to the above address, for every bitcent I can advance a level

Super Simple Short instructions:
1. BUY pick within 30 minutes at best effort prices
2. SELL pick within 120 minutes at recommended prices
3. DUMP remaining coins after 120 minutes
4. DONATE some change from your profits
5. PROFIT!!!

Referees:
- jotaceo
- Open position - apply by reply, first come, first served
- Open position - apply by reply, first come, first served

Have fun!

TL;DR: Watch topic (turn on notify) see new bomb picks. Pick is newer than 30 minutes? Try to buy some of that coin (don't if price is above 110%). If you bought one of the picks more than 30 minutes ago, sell it at these prices compared to pick price: 106.5%, 109%, 116%. If you are lazy, put sell order at around 108% from pick price. If more than 120 minutes have passed since the pick and you have some of those coins, dump them now. Donate some change once you made a profit to the address above. Read the rest of the rules when you have time and look at this pretty picture:

Original post screenshot: http://pastebin.com/WzAaA2Ki
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:59:25 PM

Currently on the lookout for my first pick... and first referees!

Let me know if I missed anything in the first post Smiley
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:10:08 PM

This guy is a retard pretend pumper who admits to only making $2 a day.

This is from his other thread

Your friend makes $2 a day and is giving advice but he hasn't even got one full bitcoin. He said he does 60 trades and only makes an average of 8% profit. that is $0.09 cents
So you're confirming I'm making a profit?!

Excellent!

Can i step in?

You call 20 cents profit? Are you a retard?

Gtfo you little crypto peasant you.

Anyway, enough noise. By popular demand, I decided to do something more fun for everyone that wants to experience more bomb picks. This thread will be updated soon with new info.

What popular demand? Who the hell wants to see you trade your pathetic little $6?

You are obviously some 14 year old kid who thinks that he can give adults trading advice.

If you think making 1 dollar a day is acceptable then you are a high-grade idiot

You don't even have a full bitcoin to your name what a pleb

No adult is going to take advice from some 14 year old kid who trades using his lunch money.

This is serious business we have no time to see you make 100 trades for some worthless 4% profit.

That isn't acceptable. Now go and finish your school assignments kid.

70 trades and only .04% profit? That is pathetic
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:32:35 PM

Watching. Good luck.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:34:24 PM

Watching. Good luck.
Thank you!

I'm going to sleep soon, but I will still try to get the pick and some referees Wink onboard.
BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:36:22 PM

Your friend makes $2 a day and is giving advice but he hasn't even got one full bitcoin. He said he does 60 trades and only makes an average of 8% profit. that is $0.09 cents

Excellent!

Can i step in?

Anyway, enough noise. By popular demand, I decided to do something more fun for everyone that wants to experience more bomb picks. This thread will be updated soon with new info.

What popular demand? Who the hell wants to see you trade your pathetic little $6?

You are obviously some 14 year old kid who thinks that he can give adults trading advice.

If you think making 1 dollar a day is acceptable then you are a high-grade idiot

No adult is going to take advice from some 14 year old kid who trades using his lunch money.

This is serious business we have no time to see you make 100 trades for some worthless 4% profit.

Agreed. He is fake and now is asking for money
he cant even pump because he only trades $10.00 49 times to make 8% profit which is less than 1 cent
that is a joke.
he is a kid
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:51:02 PM

Excellent!

Can i step in?

Well, i've made some profits with his picks. Smiley

So maybe you can enlighten us with better trading picks instead of trolling around.
And what's wrong to trade only with small amounts? Trading with alt coins is a risky business and for some
of us it's only a hobby.

1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:45:43 AM

subbing to see what will come from this

kresu

Activity: 326

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:12:06 AM

Hey OP, very impressive consistency you have there in this method!
I'm working on something similar but the timeframe 0-48 hours (since an alert) seems most promising in our calculations...

But what about slippage/liquidity of your picks? Are you telling us this should work by buying from asks and selling into bids?
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:34:15 AM

Definitely subbed. Bomba's method works and is continuously being tweaked for further improvement. Keep up the good work!  Wink
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:57:51 AM

Small update, for the last 3 hours I've been trying to catch a good position on either ULTC, ROS, PYRA, EXCL, DOPE or BOOM. Today is a cloudy day...
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:09:48 AM

But what about slippage/liquidity of your picks? Are you telling us this should work by buying from asks and selling into bids?
It is possible to obtain profit even when trading on ASKs only, it's better of course to start building up some BIDs and slowly pick any drops in the first half hour. If nobody sells and the growth is on both walls, then you might have to pick some of the ASKs to continue. Once you made a purchase, or several, you should look at the price points and start selling ahead. I present the BID+ASK average because everyone will get a different price depending on how much time he invests.

We will of course try to get the BID price when buying and the ASK price when selling.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:13:09 AM

ULTC @ 0.00171000 - http://pastebin.com/WCmnXeM5

First trade of the thread! Let's see if it keeps pumping...
BTCfaucetTIME

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:35:21 AM

Why do you only trade 66 cents
this is joke

you dont even have 1 bitcoin but you want to give investment advice?
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:47:35 AM

I will give 66 cents to anyone that can point the retarded mistake made by the previous poster. Paste bitcoin address for payment.
kresu

Activity: 326

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:50:57 AM

The retardation of the jelaous troll is that he doesn't know how the percents are added.

1E44VaDn5Tqgt8obNgfmiDpDzeUtd22tsD
jotaceo

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:51:41 AM

Lol.

The retarded forgot to multiply by 5.18635655 so it's been around $3.4 what you traded Wink

Keep the 66c and good luck with your trades.
BTCfaucetTIME

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:57:09 AM

Lol.

The retarded forgot to multiply by 5.18635655 so it's been around $3.4 what you traded Wink

Keep the 66c and good luck with your trades.
AHAHHA $3.00 is what you give to homeless man on the street to buy happy meal
there are people here that put $700 and $1000 to trade that is big money for serious trader
these are advices for bums
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:05:37 AM

ULTC @ 0.00171000 - http://pastebin.com/WCmnXeM5
More than 30 minutes passed, prepare to close your positions for the next hour.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:08:28 AM

AHAHHA $3.00 is what you give to homeless man on the street to buy happy meal
there are people here that put $700 and $1000 to trade that is big money for serious trader
these are advices for bums
1. THIS IS A GAME. It is not investment advice. Did you really think this was investment advice? WRONG, it's a game!
2. Go and talk to those people that trade with 700-1000$, stop making useless noise on my threads and making yourself appear less intelligent than you are.
3. Glad to see you are the 1% and regularly give 3$ to homeless people, keep it up!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: