Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:15:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bomba Pumper: 101 BITTREX Bomb Picks (Open donations MMOG)  (Read 3824 times)
escrow.dude

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:15:11 AM

AHAHHA $3.00 is what you give to homeless man on the street to buy happy meal
there are people here that put $700 and $1000 to trade that is big money for serious trader
these are advices for bums

I can see where you are coming from. It's just your delivery is a bit too rude.

$3.00 is not what serious people use to trade. You can't make any money with $3.00 so this is pointless. Even if you get a 1000% profit that is still only $30 bucks. So I think this is like a joke.

There are people who put $700 and $1000 into a single trade but I don't think they are here in this thread.

This is either just a joke or for people who have small, small, small amounts of cash.

1. THIS IS A GAME. It is not investment advice. Did you really think this was investment advice? WRONG, it's a game!
2. Go and talk to those people that trade with 700-1000$, stop making useless noise on my threads and making yourself appear less intelligent than you are.
3. Glad to see you are the 1% and regularly give 3$ to homeless people, keep it up!

You should let people know that this is a game because people think because you are saying that you are giving "picks" that it is investment advice.

And because you say you are a pumper that also isn't true, because you can't do a pump with $3.00

There could be people putting their money in because you said that some coin is going up, but they don't know that you are only putting $3.00 in a trade so that is misleading

How many bitcoins do you have in total OP? If it is less than one bitcoin, then there are people that wont take you seriously
jotaceo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:19:17 AM

Lol again.

The difference between this thread and other threads that DO give advices is that here you can see the exact amount "invested" while others hide that clue info...
escrow.dude

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:25:52 AM

Lol again.

The difference between this thread and other threads that DO give advices is that here you can see the exact amount "invested" while others hide that clue info...

He said it is a game and a joke, not a serious thread

and I still haven't seen any advice

ULTC @ 0.00171000 - http://pastebin.com/WCmnXeM5

First trade of the thread! Let's see if it keeps pumping...

He said buy ULTC "let's see if it keeps pumping" which means that he doesn't know what is going to happen. He is guessing. Even worse he is only using $3.00.

People think that he is doing a pump, but that is not what he is doing because you can't pump with $3.00

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:26:15 AM

You should let people know that this is a game because people think because you are saying that you are giving "picks" that it is investment advice.

And because you say you are a pumper that also isn't true, because you can't do a pump with $3.00

There could be people putting their money in because you said that some coin is going up, but they don't know that you are only putting $3.00 in a trade so that is misleading

How many bitcoins do you have in total OP? If it is less than one bitcoin, then there are people that wont take you seriously
I never meant my threads to be taken seriously for investing advice, I added a disclaimer in case some people don't understand (my first language is not English, some people might misunderstand sarcasm, etc).

I am not a pumper, actually I say this in the first posts, I do not pump myself (and should not). Also consider these are small markets, you can't make a profit with 3000$, you will mess up the market completely, you need to go in with less than a bitcoin.

Please, and I mean PLEASE, read what I write, do not quote trolls that skew information. Thank you for your comments.

This is a game, I hope everyone can have some fun for a few bucks' worth!
BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:33:21 AM

Why should people put money into your "game"? this is serious business not a joke
if you want to play game go to the park and play with your age mates
trading is for adults with thousands of dollars. not $3.00
you should move this post to the gambling section there you will find people with $4 to play this game
jotaceo

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:35:33 AM

Why should people put money into your "game"? this is serious business not a joke
you should move this post to the gambling section there you will find people with $4 to play this game

You know man? I started from faucets a year ago. I've never bought a single satoshi. Now I have several bitcoins. I also started here like a game, now it's becoming a business.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:38:09 AM

The retardation of the jelaous troll is that he doesn't know how the percents are added.

1E44VaDn5Tqgt8obNgfmiDpDzeUtd22tsD

Sent.

Sorry for the delay. Also, people have been asking how much BTC I have. There are many bitcoins in my posession, I also donated lots of them (tens). Here are some public addressed of mine:
https://blockchain.info/address/1Bomba9yrDggkZNvYUD1Vr4oeif9mgFKfT
https://blockchain.info/address/1BombaUpYKLUMJjHVPpCjMpKBbWfwQrNQK
https://blockchain.info/address/1Bombax1eV68LFk6Pz3iiXqXSBJiz7jJ73

Last one I had to empty recently because the private key was loaded on a web wallet and I kept getting login requests. So I had more than one bitcoin in vanity addresses alone.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:40:09 AM

You have a psychological problem. Did you not take Reading Comprehension courses in Primary School? Do you not understand when someone tells you it's red and you still complain that it's not green? Why do you continue to associate yourself with things you don't like. This thread is not a serious business, go elsewhere if you don't like it. It's so simple and easy to do.
ziopowerade

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:40:46 AM

You know man? I started from faucets a year ago. I've never bought a single satoshi. Now I have several bitcoins. I also started here like a game, now it's becoming a business.

Great post, indeed!
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:42:09 AM

I have no referees yet! What if I make a mistake, who will be there to make sure I don't break the game rules?! Apply now!
BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:43:51 AM

Sorry for the delay. Also, people have been asking how much BTC I have. There are many bitcoins in my posession, I also donated lots of them (tens). Here are some public addressed of mine:
https://blockchain.info/address/1Bomba9yrDggkZNvYUD1Vr4oeif9mgFKfT
https://blockchain.info/address/1BombaUpYKLUMJjHVPpCjMpKBbWfwQrNQK
https://blockchain.info/address/1Bombax1eV68LFk6Pz3iiXqXSBJiz7jJ73

Last one I had to empty recently because the private key was loaded on a web wallet and I kept getting login requests. So I had more than one bitcoin in vanity addresses alone.

You only have 0.9 btc to your name? what are you going to pump with 0.9 btc?
put this post in the gambling section. those people like to do 400 trades to make 8 dollars

this is no business. i dont think you can start business with $3
there are many rich people here who use thousands of dollars to trade
why should they take advice from this kid who uses $3 to trade?
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:47:27 AM

this is no business.
So?

I bought once at BID and once at ASK. You can see that at the moment I have already sold a bit at profit, at exactly the scheme I explained in the first post.

You should know that my first pick was risky because I didn't believe it could go higher than that peak (that's why the stake is small), pity it didn't fail, I wanted BTCfacetTIME (btw, look at your name dude, you should not point fingers with a name like that) to be happy too...
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 11:49:58 AM

* KeyserSozeMC Watches this topic.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
jotaceo

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:01:30 PM

this is no business. i dont think you can start business with $3
there are many rich people here who use thousands of dollars to trade
why should they take advice from this kid who uses $3 to trade?

Believe me or not. But I started from faucets and after a year of trading now I have several bitcoins (4.5 on bitcoin, 3.5 on altcoins).

By the way, what do you mean as referee Bomba? Judge? If it's not very time consuming (I'm in a rush here at work for the next weeks) I could be one just for fun.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:06:56 PM

Just 10 minutes left from the first trade, I'm going to close my positions soon...

By the way, what do you mean as referee Bomba? Judge? If it's not very time consuming (I'm in a rush here at work for the next weeks) I could be one just for fun.
Yes, you can step in and give a final decision if someone disagrees with my self-reporting. Added to list!
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:11:33 PM

All you are going to see is some 14 year old boy use $3.00 to trick fully grown adults

Enjoy the show

this is no business.
So?

I bought once at BID and once at ASK. You can see that at the moment I have already sold a bit at profit, at exactly the scheme I explained in the first post.

You should know that my first pick was risky because I didn't believe it could go higher than that peak (that's why the stake is small), pity it didn't fail, I wanted BTCfacetTIME (btw, look at your name dude, you should not point fingers with a name like that) to be happy too...

LOL i can't believe that there are people who seriously trade $3.00 and then say they made a "profit". LOL how much? 4 cents?

this is advice for retards who have no life.

This kid thought that this was a community filled with little scumbags who only have $5 lunch money to trade?

Judging by the fact that there are only 3 people defending this insanity, most of us have WAY more than some shitty 3 dollars to trade with.

You only have 0.9 bitcoins but you call yourself a pumper? Maybe in the land of retards and idiots you are a pumper but here, you are nothing.

What kind of mentally challenged dipshit are you? Are you so brain dead that you think people have the time to take money from their pocket and squander it away on this ridiculous childs play?

You are a crypto peasant.

You are a little scumbag pauper who is trying is trick people into thinking otherwise.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:13:04 PM

I don't get it. Why are these rich dudes complaining that I'm poor lol...

I don't like bread. Do I go into the bread shop and tell the bread seller that his product sucks and I don't want to eat it, then spit in his face? No! That's just not what normal healthy people do.
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:18:24 PM

LOL I have more than $3 so that makes me rich? GTFO

You are an idiot.

Sure, I have way more bitcoins than you, but there are others who have way more bitcoins than me

You are giving investment advice like you are some expert but you don't even trust your own methods enough to use more than $3.00 to trade.

There are thousands of people here with hundreds of bitcoins. They are looking at you like the crypto peasant you are.

There are only 3 guys here who want to take part in your game. That is because they are also plebs who only have $4.00 to spend.

I know you only have 0.9 btc so I can't take you seriously

this is pathetic.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 12:21:09 PM

All you are going to see is some 14 year old boy use $3.00 to trick fully grown adults

Enjoy the show

His account: Date Registered:   May 29, 2011, 06:22:57 PM

You really believe that someone who entered BTC in early '11 doesn't have at least BTC10 right now?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:27:47 PM

LOL I have more than $3 so that makes me rich? GTFO

You are an idiot.

Sure, I have way more bitcoins than you, but there are others who have way more bitcoins than me

You are giving investment advice like you are some expert but you don't even trust your own methods enough to use more than $3.00 to trade.

There are thousands of people here with hundreds of bitcoins. They are looking at you like the crypto peasant you are.

There are only 3 guys here who want to take part in your game, that must be because they only have $4.00 between them.

I know you only have 0.9 btc so I can't take you seriously

this is pathetic.

CryptoJerk, you are a newbie. Instead of learning something you are running around insulting people. I've being following what BombaUcigasa was writing the last few days and he is hitting his picks right on the head with unbelievable percentage. In fact his hit/miss ratio is so high, much higher than anybody else in this forum, that I'm still not ready to invest bigger amounts of money because it's not clear to me how hits almost every time - other than having a crystal ball, so I'm still checking if everything is regular before investing larger sums in his picks. It's totally irrelevant if he trades with peanuts, there are other people which can trade the few orders of magnitude higher amounts and tip him for the advice when they make some money. If you don't like his picks feel free to unsubscribe from this thread, otherwise stop trolling and polluting this thread, and let us make some serious money on BombaUcigasa's picks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: