Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:37:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bomba Pumper: 101 BITTREX Bomb Picks (Open donations MMOG)  (Read 3827 times)
escrow.dude

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:48:15 PM

I surely wouldn't post my main addresses here Smiley.

Not only did he post one, but he posted three addresses with nothing but dust inside them.

Besides let the kid defend himself. I don't know his age but some have suggested he is only 14. Which makes sense because of the small, small, small amount he is trading. I just dont get how he would think that a bunch of adults with jobs and bills to pay would join him in this "game"?

He has said that this is just a joke so maybe he isn't taking this seriously. But there are people like you who are taking this seriously. Which is why I said earlier that what the OP saying is a little misleading and he should make clear that this is just a joke or a game or whatever he calls it
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:32:15 PM

Besides let the kid defend himself. I don't know his age but some have suggested he is only 14. Which makes sense because of the small, small, small amount he is trading. I just dont get how he would think that a bunch of adults with jobs and bills to pay would join him in this "game"?

He has said that this is just a joke so maybe he isn't taking this seriously. But there are people like you who are taking this seriously. Which is why I said earlier that what the OP saying is a little misleading and he should make clear that this is just a joke or a game or whatever he calls it

OK. The " Bomba Pumper" part is misleading indeed.

I'm not taking this particularly seriously... actually I must admit I'm almost childishly enjoying playing in that ULTC sandbox Smiley.

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:48:47 PM

Not only did he post one, but he posted three addresses with nothing but dust inside them.

Yes, I posted three vanity addresses that satisfy the "have 1 BTC criteria" and because they clearly have my name on them. I obviously have 0.02 BTC more on BITTREX, or I couldn't trade. I won't post anything else, because the bitcoins are either in exchanges (no static address) or they are on paper wallet and would defeat the privacy requirements. Apparently if I comply with requests from hateful people, I get even more hate. Instead of providing satisfaction, people are getting more dissatisfied. Quite the logical conundrum, isn't it?

Someone suggested I have a huge dick. I guess it must be true, because someone suggested it on the internet, without proof. Quite the logical conundrum, isn't it?

Go to OP and read the first line. What does it say? Quite the logical conundrum, isn't it?

It's funny that people that trade 3000$ on altcoins on BITTREX, can spend their valuable time writing crap on my threads as an intelligent decision. Quite the logical conundrum, isn't it?

All I'm trying to do is have some fun with people that can't afford 3000$ on altcoin trades, and provide what I think are positive results from trading. What's wrong with that?
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:51:28 PM

Yes, I posted three vanity addresses that satisfy the "have 1 BTC criteria" and because they clearly have my name on them. I obviously have 0.02 BTC more on BITTREX, or I couldn't trade. I won't post anything else, because the bitcoins are either in exchanges (no static address) or they are on paper wallet and would defeat the privacy requirements. Apparently if I comply with requests from hateful people, I get even more hate. Instead of providing satisfaction, people are getting more dissatisfied. Quite the logical conundrum, isn't it?

Someone suggested I have a huge dick. I guess it must be true, because someone suggested it on the internet, without proof. Quite the logical conundrum, isn't it?

Go to OP and read the first line. What does it say? Quite the logical conundrum, isn't it?

It's funny that people that trade 3000$ on altcoins on BITTREX, can spend their valuable time writing crap on my threads as an intelligent decision. Quite the logical conundrum, isn't it?

All I'm trying to do is have some fun with people that can't afford 3000$ on altcoin trades, and provide what I think are positive results from trading. What's wrong with that?

heres a better idea. since you have a 'trading system' use it. make money and then you dont have to worry about what people think of you.

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:57:21 PM

heres a better idea. since you have a 'trading system' use it. make money and then you dont have to worry about what people think of you.
Thanks for the suggestion. I am actually already using it to make money. It's hard work but it pays off.

It's a bit boring, so I wanted to have some fun with this game, and share some of the profits with willing participants and inspire them to enlarge their comfort zones. I give people free profitable picks, better than what they pay 2 BTC a month for, and I get hate...

I also made some new cool contacts this way. And I wanted to gain a new shiny bitcoin in one of my new vanity addresses, for safekeeping Smiley If people find profit and fun in this thread, they will voluntarily support me to reach my goals.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:58:29 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. I am actually already using it to make money. It's hard work but it pays off.

It's a bit boring, so I wanted to have some fun with this game, and share some of the profits with willing participants and inspire them to enlarge their comfort zones. I give people free profitable picks, better than what they pay 2 BTC a month for, and I get hate...

I also made some new cool contacts this way. And I wanted to gain a new shiny bitcoin in one of my new vanity addresses, for safekeeping Smiley If people find profit and fun in this thread, they will voluntarily support me to reach my goals.

Are you quitting posting picks?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:01:35 PM

Are you quitting posting picks?
According to the rules, I can only continue trading after each successful trade, if I get another cent in my donation address:

ULTC @ 0.00171000 - http://pastebin.com/WCmnXeM5
Closed ULTC @ 0.00191399
Profit: 7.228% : https://i.imgur.com/whWTxkf.png

Level up! I am now level 01.

1BombaJR3AjQjppT38Qk8YbYmJ2Jnve6k9

Waiting for 0.01 BTC in voluntary donations (from your profits) before continuing to level 02 pick.

I did post a pick earlier without trading it, and there are no good picks at the moment. As soon as I get enough bitcents to match my level, I will look for the next best pick. Apparently nobody made any profits on my pick, or they would have shared some Sad
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:01:42 PM

LOL you made 21 cents in 2 hours lol

Isn't that below the standard required by human rights?

That is 400 levels below poverty wages

Now he is asking for tips

I see your strategy now lol

Some 14 year old boy tricks fully grown men using only 3 dollars and 21 cents

Bravo

The best piece of advice given since this bullshit thread was posted

But he thinks people care about his 21 cents profit GTFO

MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:15:59 PM

LOL you made 21 cents in 2 hours lol

Isn't that below the standard required by human rights?

That is 400 levels below poverty wages

Now he is asking for tips

I see your strategy now lol

Some 14 year old boy tricks fully grown men using only 3 dollars and 21 cents

Bravo

The best piece of advice given since this bullshit thread was posted

But he thinks people care about his 21 cents profit GTFO

Says the one who's overall postings are only full of bullshit. Cheesy

Either you are a sockpuppet of someone or you are really one big jerk! Grin
escrow.dude

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:24:59 PM

this is just so unproductive wow

i agree with what everyone is saying this is a joke. I wanted to give the benefit of doubt but where there is smoke there is usually fire. I wont be taking investment advice from a 14 year old even if he says it is only a game or a joke or whatever

I just want him to make sure that everyone knows that he isn't being serious because there are people who might make the mistake of actually thinking that he really believes in the suggestions that he his giving.

I did post a pick earlier without trading it

You are telling people to buy things that you aren't even trading yourself? That is not cool no matter how you look at it
MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:46:50 PM

i agree with what everyone is saying this is a joke. I wanted to give the benefit of doubt but where there is smoke there is usually fire. I wont be taking investment advice from a 14 year old even if he says it is only a game or a joke or whatever

I just want him to make sure that everyone knows that he isn't being serious because there are people who might make the mistake of actually thinking that he really believes in the suggestions that he his giving.

You are telling people to buy things that you aren't even trading yourself? That is not cool no matter how you look at it

Where did he state that he's 14? This age came up only because he's trading with small amounts.
kresu

Activity: 326

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:50:56 PM

I suggest not replying to the obvious trolls, NOT quoting them, and yes, use the holy Ignore button — they said everything in their first posts and they are not adding anything worth reading.
Trolls gonna troll. Yes, I'm talking about you (not to you, so don't bother answering): escrow.dude, BTCfaucetTIME and especially you CryptoJerk, you GTFO.

This is OP's thread and some people (me included) want to read some valuable infos from this Hero member, not interrupted by some random, pathethic juniors and newbies who don't have any real life.
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:58:53 PM

Where did he state that he's 14? This age came up only because he's trading with small amounts.

I think it is because he is using his lunch money to trade

and encouraging adults to play silly gambling games with him

while he sits back and laughs at everyone

valuable infos from this Hero member, not interrupted by some random, pathethic juniors and newbies who don't have any real life.

lol we don't care about rank, we care about bank

and this crypto peasant only trades with 3 dollars and 21 cents

worse still he doesn't even trade the coins that he is telling retards like you to buy

he is a scum bucket just like you
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:31:19 PM

I'll never understand why people make accounts on this forum just to troll. what the hell does he gain from this?
xulescu

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:35:59 PM

I'll never understand why people make accounts on this forum just to troll. what the hell does he gain from this?

0.$$
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:36:46 PM

Thank you for the support guys, I was thinking the 101 days period was too long, now it seems I'm going to lose the game Sad

I hope to be able to play soon, some of the coins had decent prices after the last free pick Smiley:

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:43:03 PM

I was thinking maybe they didn't have enough profits from my traded pick. So I offered them some more, since I couldn't trade by the rules, because I could not level up, and I wanted to level up so I can trade. Now since they have more profits, maybe they can tip me for leveling up. Why is this wrong?
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:46:51 PM

Awsome, I got 34% of my level up confirmed!: https://blockchain.info/address/1BombaJR3AjQjppT38Qk8YbYmJ2Jnve6k9

Thank you 1JS5qgxTZf2ee414A5fmenFJJrWaRnoMm3!

I was also told that other pick pumpers use about 0.06 BTC per trade, after discussing with some people, I will use the initial two cents I started with, plus profits, completely, as much as possible, in each subsequent trade.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:49:38 AM

While we wait for BlackScryptDogeWeedDark coin to be launched, a new coin was launched: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CND
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:50:17 AM

VAULT is about to be de-listed so it's being brought back to life. I should really make a list and monitor these revived coins. I can make a profit on ICO coins, maybe I can make a profit on delist-adverted coins as well Smiley

I won't trade it now, just offering an indicator you could test to see if it's profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: