Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 08:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Guild Wars 2 account  (Read 673 times)
DaNksta (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:36:20 PM

I have a guild wars 2 account thats full of Max level characters and also has MANY upgrades that require gems as well as is the owner of a pretty decent guild with a guild website and everything that I can hand over as well if you're interested.

Lots of gem upgrades! +2 Characters slots, TONS of bank space upgrades. A lot of other stuff like musical instruments and cosmetics purchased with gems.

All chars have the best bags and gear, owner of 3 guilds with tons of upgrades including guild storage and improved guild storage so you basically have a MASSIVE bank!

Have a character of every class except ranger, But ALL my characters have gotten their 1 year gift AND I HAVE USED NONE! (a birthday booster and a thing that instantly makes any character level 20)

Willing to sell for bitcoins. Amount is negotiable. We can use escrow of some form to ensure no one gets screwed...

Figured its worth a shot as GW2 is a great game, I just don't have time to play it anymore... Would be nice to pass the account on to someone who can benefit from my many many hours of play.

PM me or reply here if interested or have questions!
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:11:22 AM

Why are you selling your account? Are you done with this game? You quit GW2 or moving to another mmo or something?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: