Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your thoughts about legal drugs  (Read 2020 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:51:03 PM

What I am against, however, is their use on developing minds.
If you are a teenager, your brain is still developing, and such use will retard you in the future.
We have a user on here, dank, that admitted taking lots of drugs when he was young.  His mind is shot beyond repair.
Do not use drugs or alcohol unless your body and mind is fully mature.  You have a lot of years ahead of you that you will need your mind.
Very VERY sage advice.

This is not up for debate: Using marijuana during your developmental years or abusing alcohol during those same years WILL CAUSE PERMANENT HARM.
the_K_man

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:52:56 PM

It shouldn't be legal!

Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:59:44 PM

I once went for a bit green for a friend, and whilst waiting, a friend passed me a j, so I took a puff, and within 5 minute's, hit he deck.. it was as if the life force drained from my body.. my heart went all out of sync, and I was mega toiling just to take a breath.. it took about an hour to fully recover.. only then did they say it was a 'legal' high.. never again I said to myself..

Almost a year to the day, my cousin and her girlfriend both took a legal high, both ended up in hospital, both 'died', one came back, the other is dead.

Enjoi..

This is what happens when people are forced to use shitty research chemicals with no safety controls because the good stuff that doesn't kill you is outlawed.

In essence, prohibition is still the main factor that caused the deaths of your friends.

Sorry.

Actually, it was the term 'legal' that made a couple of young, impressionable lass's think a toke on a j was safer than what would 'appear' to be riskier..  ah well, lesson learnt, and apologies all for earlier comment's, but when someone says that the victim's must have been on something else, well, it was only 2 months ago, and my mind is still well pissed off, cause this shit is still on sale..
laverre

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:01:29 PM

Spot the fuckin IDIOT's..

My cousin and her girlfriend had a few puff's of a 'legal' joint, 1 died, the other lived. The cause of death was asphixiation, or to put it mildly, not enough oxygen to the brain. She was brain dead on arrival. I would love to sit the last two poster's here in a room with Melissa, and watch her rip you to shred's, until you are dead. And film it for youtube. It wont bring Roxy back, but to say they were on anything else is nothing more than trying to convince yourselve's, that they were, when all they did was toke on a fuckin joint. I know the fact's, you clearly know fuck all. I was a raver in the '80's-'90's, and I can say, I've done my fair share of ekkies that would blow ya away, pink champagne that made ya too scared to sleep, cocaine that didnae run around my brain, it took off.. I stopped all that back then, but yup, it was good. But when I have a single toke on a j and feel what they experienced a year later, I know that there is something wrong, especially when the 'legal' is more likely to kill than anything else.

To the two posters commenting on my comment's, I hope your kid's die from this same stuff, over and over again, just so I can say with certainty, that what you posted, is nothing more than what a junkie would say to a clued up kid trying to make them feel it's safe to keep taking them, when in fact you are clearly fuckin wrong..

I hope god in his wisdom makes you two fuckin watch while they die.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/police-swoop-in-60-000-edinburgh-legal-high-raids-1-3518804

These raid's happened because of this incident.

I hope you two die SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

"I hope your kid's die from this same stuff, over and over again,"
So you want innocent kids to die because you don't the way their parents think? Okay...

Do you think your cousen and her gf didn't know there is risks if they do that?
I am pretty sure they did, but they decided to take the risk because they wanted to get high.
Even if every "high" would be illegal when ppl want to get their head fucked up they can just sniff butaine etc and die to it. Or do illegal drugs and die.

Do you think eating junk food should be illegal? It isn't good for your body you know that right?
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:14:46 PM

Y'all really have missed the point have'nt ya?

Ya sit there sayin it's my cousin's fault for consuming something they bought from a shop. Get it?

It still has'nt sunk in that these folks dont take a fresh bit of green and THEN change it to a different molecular structure, the use that what was already changed.. now say 5 years of genetically modifying the same, ie, not taking a new cutting and doin the change, no, they change the same strand they been changing for 5 year's, negating anything idiot's like you can say..

Yeah.. I meant it, I hope your kid's show you what I'm trying to say.. only then will you realise you argued for them to die, I'm saying what I must in the hope it will wake you up, but then, your obviously a junkie eh?

Still think serving a cutting with 10 years of genetic modifification is ok dya? Of course you do, so you deserve to see what the damage will be. Nuff said, fuck off loser.

Cant just say, "well, noted my friend, thank's for the warning", no, your arguing for the continuation of this crap, what, cant afford to grow your own, too chicken to try, too chicken to do the time? I'd rather get caught growin good shit, than what your promoting/arguing FOR. IDIOT.
laverre

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:38:31 PM

Ya sit there sayin it's my cousin's fault for consuming something they bought from a shop. Get it?

It still has'nt sunk in that these folks dont take a fresh bit of green and THEN change it to a different molecular structure, the use that what was already changed.. now say 5 years of genetically modifying the same, ie, not taking a new cutting and doin the change, no, they change the same strand they been changing for 5 year's, negating anything idiot's like you can say..

Yeah.. I meant it, I hope your kid's show you what I'm trying to say.. only then will you realise you argued for them to die, I'm saying what I must in the hope it will wake you up, but then, your obviously a junkie eh?

Still think serving a cutting with 10 years of genetic modifification is ok dya? Of course you do, so you deserve to see what the damage will be. Nuff said, fuck off loser.

Cant just say, "well, noted my friend, thank's for the warning", no, your arguing for the continuation of this crap, what, cant afford to grow your own, too chicken to try, too chicken to do the time? I'd rather get caught growin good shit, than what your promoting/arguing FOR. IDIOT.

"Ya sit there sayin it's my cousin's fault for consuming something they bought from a shop. Get it?"
They didn't force them to take those drugs did they? Get it?

"cant afford to grow your own, too chicken to try, too chicken to do the time?"
Your cousen couldn't afford to grow her own, was she too chicken to try, was she too chicken to do the time?

"I'd rather get caught growin good shit, than what your promoting/arguing FOR"
Me too, I would never take unsafe legal drugs. See, we are doing decisions.
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:52:33 PM

"Ya sit there sayin it's my cousin's fault for consuming something they bought from a shop. Get it?"

Your cousen couldn't afford to grow her own, was she too chicken to try, was she too chicken to do the time?

Well, as I see it, there is a story here, and not the death of anyone but the fact that those genetic modification's have went on for 10 years, meaning you are getting something that is in no way related to what it once was. Go try it. Get that dark feeling that tell's you something is wrong.. If you survive, will you heed your own warning's, never mind mine?

To call my cousin a chicken however, is to make an enemy of me, for you have no business bringing someone you dont know into this conversation, I do, because she is my cousin, and her life experience should be used to help other's.. and yes she did grow.. fuckin wanker, go get a real fuckin life.. you know nowt.
laverre

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:01:35 PM

Well, as I see it, there is a story here, and not the death of anyone but the fact that those genetic modification's have went on for 10 years, meaning you are getting something that is in no way related to what it once was. Go try it. Get that dark feeling that tell's you something is wrong.. If you survive, will you heed your own warning's, never mind mine?

"Go try it. Get that dark feeling that tell's you something is wrong.. If you survive, will you heed your own warning's, never mind mine?"
No I won't try it because I know it is dangerous and I don't want to try it. Yes it is good thing to warn other ppl about the consequence what can happen if they decides to use them.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:17:56 PM

I think that drug is drug, with bad influence for every user, whatever legal or not.
But, others may say that tobacco and alcohol also have bad influence for every user (almost like drugs), but still nobody forbids the use of alcohol and cigarettes.
This is never ending discussion.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:22:07 PM

Some are just more deadly than others.. keep away from geneticly manipulated drug's.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:55:41 PM

I prefer to be in control of my own mind. I understand other people may have different preferences though.
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 10:59:00 PM

What are your thoughts about legal highs? Would you try it?

I try it every other day. Wine, beer, vodka, cognac. Amazing stuff, but you should be careful about it. It hurts your health a lot!

yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 11:00:33 PM

I have no moral problem with any drug or alcohol.

There is no "or". Alcohol is drug. Legal drug.

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 11:02:12 PM

I think you should be able to take whatever kind of drugs you like, but I've noticed that a lot of the 'legal highs' that are made to emulate illegal drugs have insane side effects.  Spice is supposed to be like weed, but I've never heard of anybody losing their sanity from smoking a blunt.  Legalize it all Smiley

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:27:01 PM

Still think serving a cutting with 10 years of genetic modifification is ok dya? Of course you do, so you deserve to see what the damage will be.

OK seeing as there's a lot of anti-GM people on this forum I'm gonna have to correct you there.

Synthetic cannabinoids are not genetically modified cannabis or related to cannabis. Synthetic cannabinoids were never alive, so they do not have any genes to modify. They are lab-produced substances that mimic tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which is the most active drug present in cannabis. Their pure form is normally powder/crystalline, but they are often dissolved in a solvent and then sprayed on shredded plant material to make a blend. Most originated in research laboratories and were never designed for human consumption.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:19:55 AM

LSD is the way to go.  That and ayahuasca.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:10:13 AM

I try it every other day. Wine, beer, vodka, cognac. Amazing stuff, but you should be careful about it. It hurts your health a lot!

Health is very important.
Lay-z (OP)

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:19:46 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 09:22:22 PM by Lay-z

bla bla bla

Thanks for chipping in and pointing these out. He's on some kind of personal vendetta against drugs for his loss I think. Can't blame him though, but can't be bothered to argue with the prick either.  Neither he knows anything about me and what I'm involved with. Apparently he's probably a liar anyway.

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
Lay-z (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:26:39 AM

Hah, alcohol is also considered a "drug" you know. One could argue, you are taking drugs every other day Wink

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
Lay-z (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:44:25 AM

LSD is the way to go.  That and ayahuasca.

Aww so you are the famous and legendary dank.

Me personally, I think LSD is one of the most dangerous and additive illegal substances available to people like you, but thanks for coming to the thread and sharing your interests. 

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: