Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Things that helps Bitcoin to grow ?  (Read 2062 times)
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 04:24:17 PM

only the honey badger can do this.

fitinplace

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:34:27 AM

I would like to know what are the things that help Bitcoin to grow , and when I say grow I mean price rise.
Nothing. The game is about to end.
Look to the charts on http://bitcoin.sipa.be/

if you look at all the charts.. most coins rise in the winter including BTC  Wink
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:07:59 AM

I would like to know what are the things that help Bitcoin to grow , and when I say grow I mean price rise.  Huh

I mean , would making a website that sell digital goods for Bitcoin helps ? or it won't make any difference , I'am really new at this and not sure how it works  Grin

I think that could help bitcoin rose, many enthusiasts and many investors Smiley
and its legalization of bitcoin in every country Smiley
bigbadwolf111

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:14:51 AM

Sponsor a Sports Team as big as the Seattle Seahawks!
doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 10:49:58 AM

The only thing that will make bitcoin grow is more adoption bt both merchants and consumers. Keep telling everyone you know and meet about the benefits of btc and it will slowly grow naturally.

And you need to onboard people.  Like back in dialup days.  I don't know how many Trumpet Winsock scripts and shit I wrote for friends, family, neighbours ect.   Taking around copies of Netscape that I acquired from a CD stuck to the front of a computer mag.

Thats where we are now. 

Help your mates get onboard.  Instead of paying them back in fiat, offer to pay them back in BTC.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:28:29 PM

It's healthly but voliatile.
fredthegambler

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:16:28 PM

Make it a university subject with 1 unit in it or merge it with statistics or accounting.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:08:26 AM

As far as transaction volume, dark markets are where it's at.  Ever since Silk Road died we have been tanking with regards to the price of bitcoin.

For the price to grow, however, we need consist good news, hoarders and mining operations that don't go bankrupt.  A lot of these are tied together, in that you can't have as much hoarding when prices drop or with bad news.  It just so happens we floated along pretty well in 2011-2013. 

We need to do a 180 at this point, otherwise bitcoin price will continue to decline. 

Silk road clones came up pretty quickly.
If you look at the transactions/day chart, they seem to be on an increasing trend.

http://blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions

mullerdan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:54:12 AM

for the bitcoin grow, we need more people who invest in it, more place where we can change our btc easy, if people know btc is easy to use and if its easy to get money fast, the bitcoin's price will grow believe me !
Biitcoin (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 06:35:51 PM

Thanks for the answers guys Grin this is a open discussion thread , so just keep saying of what you think
and for the people who says that the price rise in Winter , why winter and not another season ? any explanation Shocked

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: