Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Things that helps Bitcoin to grow ?  (Read 2062 times)
Biitcoin (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 11:23:14 AM

I would like to know what are the things that help Bitcoin to grow , and when I say grow I mean price rise.  Huh

I mean , would making a website that sell digital goods for Bitcoin helps ? or it won't make any difference , I'am really new at this and not sure how it works  Grin

lilin321

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:45:33 AM

just only digital goods?you  can  sell anything that with Bitcoin payment.first, you begin with digital  goods, after you can sell all you want with the developed Express.

BitcoinExchangeIndia.com

Activity: 311
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:54:30 AM

I would like to know what are the things that help Bitcoin to grow , and when I say grow I mean price rise.  Huh

I mean , would making a website that sell digital goods for Bitcoin helps ? or it won't make any difference , I'am really new at this and not sure how it works  Grin

Bitcoin growth is not indicated by its price. Price of bitcoin in the long run is determined by the supply-demand equation of economics. But in the short run it is affected by several micro factors.

Growth of Bitcoin will take place when more and more merchants will accept Bitcoin and they'll be able to pay with Bitcoin as well. That is to say, not like what overstock or tiger direct is doing today. Get paid in Bitcoin and dump it in the exchange. So we need more businesses coming out of Bitcoin ecosystem, rather than outsider FIAT giants accepting Bitcoin.

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 11:55:01 AM

Dollars, YEN, YUAN. Tongue

By spreading the word about BTC it helps. It gets more attention. It gets fresh FIAT.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
bitcoinpiece

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:56:38 AM

I mean , would making a website that sell digital goods for Bitcoin helps ? or it won't make any difference , I'am really new at this and not sure how it works  Grin

Making a website helps. Selling goods for bitcoin helps. But what will make btc price rise, bitcoin adoption. All over the world.
btckold24

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:59:23 AM

we need more atms is more places so it becomes more liquid. People need to know they can get bitcoin or exchange their bitcoin quickly in order for btc to ever catch fire on a big level.

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
amaclin
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:02:34 PM

I would like to know what are the things that help Bitcoin to grow , and when I say grow I mean price rise.
Nothing. The game is about to end.
Look to the charts on http://bitcoin.sipa.be/
Orangina

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:08:25 PM

I would like to know what are the things that help Bitcoin to grow , and when I say grow I mean price rise.
Nothing. The game is about to end.
Look to the charts on http://bitcoin.sipa.be/

Game about to end ? what does that means Grin  RIP Bitcoin ?
amaclin
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:14:08 PM

Game about to end ? what does that means Grin  RIP Bitcoin ?
In short: yes.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:16:25 PM

It will help if you start selling for bitcoin but price depends on so many factors that its impossible to predict.
It is mostly psyhology tho.
p2pbucks

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

Evolution is the only way to survive

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:19:32 PM

In my personal opinion , if you are looking for long term (more than 10 years) bitcoin bull market , the most critical thing might be not on bitcoin itself .
bitcoin is only the most basic part of the whole decentralized eco system which includes TOR , bitmessage , openbazaar , darkwallet , storj ,twister etc . People use bitcoin to transfer value in it .  More robust eco system will make bitcoin better growing up .
So , keep our efforts to boost the whole eco system to help Bitcoin to grow.

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:27:13 PM

It is all about expanding the userbase and having more uses for Bitcoin.

Even if bitcoins are used to convert your dollars to buy lollipops and then convert back to dollars the bitcoin market has just expanded by that small amount and expands the need and thus grows the price.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
TYT

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:31:54 PM

The only thing that will make bitcoin grow is more adoption bt both merchants and consumers. Keep telling everyone you know and meet about the benefits of btc and it will slowly grow naturally.
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:53:44 PM

The gov's attitude to Bitcoin.
Get certificate code from ISO.
More applications make good user experience for the public!
Wallet is easy to use and best security!
drugs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:55:22 PM

The price will rise organically with more demand so we need more places to be able to spend out bitcoins and the more places that crop up the more people will get involved with btc as they see it as a viable and useful currency.
james martin

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:09:51 PM

I think, it is very flexible and you can buy it online and also sale it online. You can also use it for online investment etc.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:29:48 PM

You have the ability to do it, we all do. Make Bitcoin your primary payment method. Do your best to get away from fiat currencies and save a couple for the future. This will take dedication to Bitcoin because it will not always be easy and you will pay some extra fees for doing it but in the end it will be worth it.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:38:57 AM

You have the ability to do it, we all do. Make Bitcoin your primary payment method. Do your best to get away from fiat currencies and save a couple for the future. This will take dedication to Bitcoin because it will not always be easy and you will pay some extra fees for doing it but in the end it will be worth it.

Bitcoin adoption increases + All users save a couple of bitcoins for the user ---> Bitcoin Price Explosion.

factor280

Activity: 326

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:44:03 AM

Bitcoin adaption on a global scale.

Sig Space for Rent! PM Me.
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:16:45 PM

More exchangers that offer competitive rates, more online sites and services accepting bitcoin, creation of marketplace that only accepts bitcoin, higher adoption rate, fiat devaluation,

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: