Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get FREE Bitcoins and win AMAZON gift cards in Provably Fair games! | BitGame  (Read 30893 times)
Alex.BG (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

★BitGame.co★

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 07:04:44 PM

Thank you Bitgame for the gift card Love you.
Is this guy Alex.BG posting from a new account?
No, it's not me  Smiley
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alex.BG (OP)

★BitGame.co★

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 07:07:47 PM

That was a bit of a letdown. I've won a $200 giftcard and I received a $10 giftcard :S.

Thats kind of a bummer.

Yeah lol, when he said "but with the smaller amount of $" I thought we would get like 50% of our winnings, not 5%  Undecided.
Yes, guys, we totally understand that it's not very cool and it's our fault. But we can't fully pay so many thousands of dollars right now  Smiley , so we're making small initial payouts for everyone who win to show that we're not cheaters. This is just a first one and there'll be more. All your winnings are saved and we'll try to do our best to pay it fully later with the site expanding
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:10:41 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 07:29:03 PM by TheNewAnon135246

That was a bit of a letdown. I've won a $200 giftcard and I received a $10 giftcard :S.

Thats kind of a bummer.

Yeah lol, when he said "but with the smaller amount of $" I thought we would get like 50% of our winnings, not 5%  Undecided.
Yes, guys, we totally understand that it's not very cool and it's our fault. But we can't fully pay so many thousands of dollars right now  Smiley , so we're making small initial payouts for everyone who win to show that we're not cheaters. This is just a first one and there'll be more. All your winnings are saved and we'll try to do our best to pay it fully later with the site expanding

Not trying to flame here but you could've expected this after giving away a $50 bonus to the first $300 signups + $25 for every referral. You should be willing to invest when starting a new website. Especially when running a giveaway like this.

Anyways I guess I'll wait for the rest of my winnings....
urban0000

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:15:34 PM

Nice, This looks interesting, Just signed up.
Hopefully Im lucky. Grin
kooy

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:24:55 PM

UPDATE:
Got $10 giftcard instead of $100. But at least i got something.
cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:29:21 PM

Hey Alex, it seems that the Amazon Gift card orders were processed. I requested an Itunes Card, when will those be processed?
And it also said, I will get an email to confirm my order, but I havent got one. Email: cheekychapmagic@gmail.com .
Thanks!

johnnybGoodee

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:47:55 PM

This is a pure scam. Beware
I got like 2 quads and won 200 coins, ordered an ebay giftcard for whole amount.

What happened? My account disappeared. I cant even change password because its says "account doesn't exist". And now you are giving people some small amounts to prove you are fair and maybe some fools will transfer you more BTCs? Funny thing: I could even register same account for same email, you are not even holding a track of deleted accounts in your database.

onemorebtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:51:28 PM

This is a pure scam. Beware
I got like 2 quads and won 200 coins, ordered an ebay giftcard for whole amount.

What happened? My account disappeared. I cant even change password because its says "account doesn't exist". And now you are giving people some small amounts to prove you are fair and maybe some fools will transfer you more BTCs? Funny thing: I could even register same account for same email, you are not even holding a track of deleted accounts in your database.

they didnt delete my account and it won 245oins.
but i still have to wait for my 200$ steam gift card and hope to get the full amount.

transfer 3 onemorebtc.k1024.de 1
Alex.BG (OP)

★BitGame.co★

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 07:55:00 PM

My account disappeared. I cant even change password because its says "account doesn't exist". And now you are giving people some small amounts to prove you are fair and maybe some fools will transfer you more BTCs? Funny thing: I could even register same account for same email, you are not even holding a track of deleted accounts in your database.

We were deleting some accounts that were violating our policy, if you've registered multiple accounts from the same ip/ session, trying to pretend that it's your real referred friends, you could get banned.
As i see from your nickname here, you're the guy who registered more than 100 accounts, that's why you get banned, don't understand what were you expecting...
Alex.BG (OP)

★BitGame.co★

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 07:57:24 PM

Hey Alex, it seems that the Amazon Gift card orders were processed. I requested an Itunes Card, when will those be processed?
And it also said, I will get an email to confirm my order, but I havent got one. Email: cheekychapmagic@gmail.com .
Thanks!
As i mentioned before, we will process other cards within few days, not all immediately and you'll get notification when it'll happen  Smiley
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:58:39 PM

Thats kind of a bummer.

Yeah lol, when he said "but with the smaller amount of $" I thought we would get like 50% of our winnings, not 5%  Undecided.

Still better than nothing man!
cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:00:58 PM

Thanks!
As i mentioned before, we will process other cards within few days, not all immediately and you'll get notification when it'll happen  Smiley

Thats fine, but since you run a site, and plan to expand it, will be better to clear people sooner.
Thanks

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 08:08:42 PM

Hey since you're not paying full to the members who actually won, how about pay a few members who were first to sign up but wasn't lucky enough to win anything. **Cough** me **Cough**  Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
johnnybGoodee

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:25:18 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 09:13:43 PM by johnnybGoodee

violating our policy

1. What policy? There were no "terms and condition" or something like that to agree on when registering so how do I know what's legal and what is not.
2. I happen to have ISP that share same IP for multiple users and got your link from a friend who has same ISP. But of course you wont believe me since you have not even tried to contact me, or anything just deleting acc with no real ban, warning anything.
3. Also I contacted this friend. He says his account wasn't deleted, but he lost all his coins, so why would you bother deleting acc that owns nothing?
Funny thing, two accs on same IP one deleted (not banned) one not. And deleted one did actually win something.

Do I need to count more till I prove this is an attempt to get some easy money?

If this were legit You wouldn't just deleted my acc, but at least showed some message upon logon like "Your account is banned, You have violated our rules. Please contact us.". But you won't do it, because you don't have any rules. All you care about is good opinion until you get some profit of it.

For example; If you want to play on same IP with friend on Pokerstars you have to contact them before (it is mentioned in their rules), and you can you can play under some extra rules.
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:27:17 PM

I played video poker and won enough coins for a $100 Google Play card  Grin

I am waiting to receive it...
leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:49:19 PM

i won a 100$ amazon card and didn't receive anything at all!!!
Lucky6

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 09:47:20 PM

Hey since you're not paying full to the members who actually won, how about pay a few members who were first to sign up but wasn't lucky enough to win anything. **Cough** me **Cough**  Cheesy

I second that. lol  Cheesy
FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:52:25 PM

violating our policy

1. What policy? There were no "terms and condition" or something like that to agree on when registering so how do I know what's legal and what is not.
2. I happen to have ISP that share same IP for multiple users and got your link from a friend who has same ISP. But of course you wont believe me since you have not even tried to contact me, or anything just deleting acc with no real ban, warning anything.
3. Also I contacted this friend. He says his account wasn't deleted, but he lost all his coins, so why would you bother deleting acc that owns nothing?
Funny thing, two accs on same IP one deleted (not banned) one not. And deleted one did actually win something.

Do I need to count more till I prove this is an attempt to get some easy money?

If this were legit You wouldn't just deleted my acc, but at least showed some message upon logon like "Your account is banned, You have violated our rules. Please contact us.". But you won't do it, because you don't have any rules. All you care about is good opinion until you get some profit of it.

For example; If you want to play on same IP with friend on Pokerstars you have to contact them before (it is mentioned in their rules), and you can you can play under some extra rules.

Agree, by me is the same situation. They just deleted my account without warning. Very unprofessional page, would not recommend!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
giustone

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:06:16 PM

Add coins for refferal invited.

Alex.BG (OP)

★BitGame.co★

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 11:12:43 PM

Agree, by me is the same situation. They just deleted my account without warning.
We've sent email notifications for everyone whos account was banned. If you haven't recieved notification or think you was banned by accident please contact us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: