Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get FREE Bitcoins and win AMAZON gift cards in Provably Fair games! | BitGame  (Read 30904 times)
kooy

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:04:19 AM

I am sorry gentleman, you guys will get nothing. Video poker is a -EV game which is why it was offered for the coupon. The developer thought that only 1 or 2 guys will ever get to 100$ so he didn't mind. But apparently, seems he has to pay 600$ from his pocket and is finding excuses to not pay. For him shutting down the site is better than paying and I hope thats exactly what he does.

Im going to agree with this. Sucks to the Devs who wasted time creating this site to have it all go drain. Sorry everybody but please dont bother using this site until further notice. So far its been a 100% scam and waste of time.
lolled

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:51:26 AM

Also he says: 9250+ and this happened in 7 hrs after launched. yeah right........
Thats 22 accounts in 1 minute. No one has that much time, to spend all day on your stupid fake giveaway. If you had the money to pay out, I would expect to see a proper launch on the initial page.

Alex.BG (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

★BitGame.co★

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 09:02:51 AM

I am sorry gentleman, you guys will get nothing. Video poker is a -EV game which is why it was offered for the coupon. The developer thought that only 1 or 2 guys will ever get to 100$ so he didn't mind. But apparently, seems he has to pay 600$ from his pocket and is finding excuses to not pay. For him shutting down the site is better than paying and I hope thats exactly what he does.

Im going to agree with this. Sucks to the Devs who wasted time creating this site to have it all go drain. Sorry everybody but please dont bother using this site until further notice. So far its been a 100% scam and waste of time.

Guys, update:
1. Site is up now, we were experiencing server and db fault, now it's fixed.
2. We're not going to shot down the site
3. But we really underestimated the demand and overestimated our ability to payout fully ( For now there's winnings for more than $3000+). That's why we have a few options to deal with the situation:
  • Send gift cards for a few winners
  • Send gift cards for everyone who win honestly and without any violations (like creating 30+ accounts from the same ip), but with the smaller amount of $
We've decided to choose second option, so everyone will see that we're not some scams and so on. Yes we couldn't make full payouts, but at least we'll show our honesty by sending gifts to everyone who win. So within a few days you all should recive your cards  Smiley

Plans for next releases and near future:
1. Fix bugs and server issues
2. Implement friends feature
3. Add provably fair BlackJack game

Stats for yesterday:
- ~1100+ total sign ups
- ~10500+ games played

A huge thanks for everyone again  Smiley

Best,
BitGame team
cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:11:09 AM

Guys, update:
3. But we really underestimated the demand and overestimated our ability to payout fully ( For now there's winnings for more than $3000+). That's why we have a few options to deal with the situation:
  • Send gift cards for everyone who win honestly and without any violations (like creating 30+ accounts from the same ip), but with the smaller amount of $
We've decided to choose second option, so everyone will see that we're not some scams and so on. Yes we couldn't make full payouts, but at least we'll show our honesty by sending gifts to everyone who win. So within a few days you all should recive your cards  Smiley

Stats for yesterday:
- ~1100+ total sign ups
- ~10500+ games played

Best,
BitGame team

What smaller amount would that be?

leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:13:53 AM

Ok, so let's all wait with making deposits before they paid out everyone and proven this is not a scam  Smiley
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:19:05 AM

Guys, update:

Stats for yesterday:
- ~1100+ total sign ups
- ~10500+ games played

Best,
BitGame team

when you will realese the next game ?
Wool Goods

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:34:15 AM

How about referrals? Do they get free $50 bonus? And when we'll get payed for our referrals?

Support Bitcoin
leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:26:22 PM

Bitgame didn't even payout 1 person till now, right?
wakka622

Activity: 476

The big fish

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:44:28 PM

My friend lose all his coin, I'm lucky play between 50 games and still not have 25$ ref bonus ?
onemorebtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:06:49 PM

still wating on my first 200$ steam gift card. it says processing
only winnings: no ref or registration bonus used

but its only two hours: so lets wait and see

transfer 3 onemorebtc.k1024.de 1
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:35:32 PM

I just got my account yesterday, signed up to refs from the chat I am in, they still haven't showed up. One of my friends sent 0.003 to buy extra coins with, those didn't show up for him. I am not sure about this one yet, which is a shame because I wanted to find a nice video poker site. Also, I noticed there is nowhere on the webpage to contact anyone of you have issues. So it is either piss-poor coding or a scam.

I will give the benefit of the doubt, and see if my refs get fixed. But I'm not sending any btc here until I see that everything is working properly.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Alex.BG (OP)

★BitGame.co★

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 06:33:22 PM

I just got my account yesterday, signed up to refs from the chat I am in, they still haven't showed up. One of my friends sent 0.003 to buy extra coins with, those didn't show up for him. I am not sure about this one yet, which is a shame because I wanted to find a nice video poker site. Also, I noticed there is nowhere on the webpage to contact anyone of you have issues. So it is either piss-poor coding or a scam.

I will give the benefit of the doubt, and see if my refs get fixed. But I'm not sending any btc here until I see that everything is working properly.

Thanks for your feedback
For now friends feature isn't implemented yet for the number of reasons, you'll be notified when we add it, but don't worry, all your invited friends are saved.
Now we got some issues with payments, because sometimes callbacks from blockchain isn't reaching our server, and we're working to fix it already. You can send us a private message with your friend email address and we'll add a coin to his balance.
It's wierd that you haven't noticed the contact form on our site (red button "Feedback & Support"), it's situated at the righ part of the screen almost on any page of our site. After you click on it you could go to contact us module and send a request easily.
Here's a screenshot https://i.imgur.com/7K5o0JP.png
Alex.BG (OP)

★BitGame.co★

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 06:38:48 PM

First party of gift cards (from Amazon) has been sent to winners  Smiley

Maybe some of them will confirm it here in comments.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:43:32 PM

That was a bit of a letdown. I've won a $200 giftcard and I received a $10 giftcard :S.
cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:46:21 PM

That was a bit of a letdown. I've won a $200 giftcard and I received a $10 giftcard :S.

Thats kind of a bummer.

devilguy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:49:07 PM

I have win and i exchange to 100$ steam gift card. How many $ i will get? And how long? Need confirm and reply. I will use btc if i see it's not a scam site Smiley)
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:50:55 PM

Thats kind of a bummer.

Yeah lol, when he said "but with the smaller amount of $" I thought we would get like 50% of our winnings, not 5%  Undecided.
elviric

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:54:03 PM

Thank you Bitgame for the gift card Love you.
devilguy

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:56:12 PM

Which type of gift card? How many? Just 5% :-?
lolled

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:59:24 PM

Is this guy Alex.BG posting from a new account?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: