Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Check on your Hashlets  (Read 879 times)
Trestle (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Rockem Sockem

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:25:17 PM

For the last two days the Payout and Maintenance fees are backwards on my ZenHashlets. I don't keep btc in that account and now it is saying I owe them. They are charging stupid fees for maintenance they know there is a problem as they have a message about the Genesis fees being messed up. I don't have Genesis anymore and my payouts are wrong. As always they have not responded to the ticket. I like the service but their support leaves a lot to be desired.

http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?rfid=2539 - Leash the Hash power you need to dominate coins.
tom99

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:51:12 PM

For the last two days the Payout and Maintenance fees are backwards on my ZenHashlets. I don't keep btc in that account and now it is saying I owe them. They are charging stupid fees for maintenance they know there is a problem as they have a message about the Genesis fees being messed up. I don't have Genesis anymore and my payouts are wrong. As always they have not responded to the ticket. I like the service but their support leaves a lot to be desired.

get out as fast as you can and pool got DDoS attack last night I still didnt get it why anyone attack pool wasnt for mining.
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:46:36 AM

I saw that I was credited this morning, so it looks like GAW is getting the service payments under control and are reimbursing those who have had too high service costs.

There are some individuals who tried to get away with some BTC due to a flaw/bug with getting more hashing power then they where entitled to. They then dumped the miners on the internal market to cash out. Can't say if that was related to the DDOS attempt on the mining control panel, but the mining was unaffected.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:49:20 PM

Every major company has been DDOSed. It can be a bit flattering that someone put effort into an attempt to take them down Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: