Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Foodler support is horrible, and won't tell me what's going on with my 1.71 BTC!  (Read 886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
n4ru (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:38:07 PM

About two weeks ago, I deposited a fair amount of BTC more than intended into Foodler's service. For those unfamiliar, Foodler is a service nearly identical to GrubHub and Seamless, but with the big (what I thought to be a plus) addition of accepting Bitcoin and converting it into "FoodlerBucks" (their credit system).

I meant to send just over .07 BTC, but lo and behold I made a mistake. Now I'm in the middle of a disastrous customer support chokehold, being told multiple things by different people and even being hung up on by support once without having my call answered. I have spent over 7.4 Bitcoins on their service to date, and this is one of the worst customer support experiences I've ever had.

I have not spent a single cent since the mistaken deposit and have been eagerly awaiting their response. After an initial email and phone call, I was told the support would "contact Bitcoin". After correcting them and getting the case forwarded up, I called again after 48 hours and was told "the head of the company" and a "supervisor" was notified and that I should be getting a call and receiving a refund. That call never came. I sent another email and was told the same drivel - "they're working on it".
After placing one more phone call days ago and trying to get the contact information of someone relevant, I was told the same old "we are working on it but cannot put you on the phone with anyone who can help". I am posting here to let people know to be careful and avoid Foodler's horrendous support. I have lost ~$60 over the past week because of increasing BTC prices, and I have yet to see any of my Bitcoins back in my wallet - and do not know if I will be refunded the full 1.71 BTC I originally deposited or if they will be refunding me at all. I have yet to even receive a confirmation from anyone but their unreliable customer support who cannot seem to get ANYONE else on the line to speak to me. It's been over a week since any correspondence and it seems they have no interest in giving me a refund despite telling me otherwise.

I will not be using their services again if this is how they do business with a long time customer.

Here is my latest correspondence with them, which is them basically telling me "we're working on it" with no updates. After this email I waited a few days and made the recent call. Still nothing.

If anyone has ANY relevant contact information for the CEO or someone who can actually help me over at Foodler, whether it be phone number, email, or otherwise, please PM me or post it here. I would love to get in direct contact with someone who can actually help me out.

Buyer Beware.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: