Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 12:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stock Market Advising for Individual Investors - BTC "Tips" Only  (Read 671 times)
Kdaddy Warbucks (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:59:22 PM

As a finance professional and cryptocurrency enthusiast, I'm offering simple stock tips for BTC tips (not meant to be a money-making scheme).

*I encourage you to take the information provided as opinionated advice only, and not as a guarantee of returns.*

"Must-haves"
- An individual, online trading account.
- Access to stock-related price & news updates.
- Capital that is unbound and can be subject to loss, as the stock market is susceptible to fluctuation.
- A "level head", due to the previous request.

As an example of my efficacy, I foresaw the recent volatility as imminent at the beginning of the month (after all, October is a month that is statistically consistent with regards to being volatile as earnings reports set the tone for the months to come). Series of events below.

1. Purchased volatility derivative w/ ticker symbol "UVXY" @ $21.98/share.
2. Road the price to $49.68/share and Sold on intuitions of renewed bullish market perception, followed by a Short at $48.52/share.
3. Price came down as expected, and the Short order was filled with share price @ $31.55.

This cycle ended Monday (10/20/2014), not even a month after the initial position was taken.

Keep in mind that taking position in volatility-related securities is considered to be of very high risk. But, if you feel so inclined, you can take a look at the price history of the example given to see why I was fairly confident in the initial position.

The advice that I can/will provide will be conducted on an individual basis via BitcoinTalk personal messaging, with ability to be taken out of site for involved-party convenience.

The market is a rough field to play in, don't go in without excessive research and a respectable understanding of the fundamentals within.

This advisory "service" is offered on a BTC tips-based payment system, and will only be carried out given an appropriate amount of interest is at hand.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
^^^Get 125% of the faucet's payout using this link!^^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: