Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ADMT] Coin has an exploitive hidden premine  (Read 8599 times)
Adamantium

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:41:28 AM

First of my coins that failed..

Well! I guess I will have to hide everything in another way! I'll be back!  Cool

PS: This is actually a good thing. Everyone should learn to take a look at the code before mining/hosting a pool/exchange/etc.

EDIT:
When that happens with every coin, only good ones will survive!

All your coins fail you pathetic loser  or should I say carsen cocksucker.

And no I didn't mine this shit.  But apparently there are plenty of fools in altcoin land more than willing to help it implode by supporting obvious shitcoins.

And how do you know that all of my coins failed?
Most were successful and I've earned a nice amount of BTC. Yep, earned, it's not stealing if people have the code in their faces and they don't read it!

Congratulations for watching this one before it reached Bittrex. Bad for me though.. But it would have been really fun!.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:41:37 AM

Thanks a lot for your catch earlz, i am shutting suprnova's stratums now

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
kozmos

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:43:48 AM

Well! I guess I will have to hide everything in another way! I'll be back!  Cool

PS: This is actually a good thing. Everyone should learn to take a look at the code before mining/hosting a pool/exchange/etc.

EDIT:

And no I didn't mine this shit.  But apparently there are plenty of fools in altcoin land more than willing to help it implode by supporting obvious shitcoins.

Most were successful and I've earned a nice amount of BTC. Yep, earned, it's not stealing if people have the code in their faces and they don't read it!

Congratulations for watching this one before it reached Bittrex. Bad for me though.. But it would have been really fun!.

you know not everyone can read the code PLUS deleting the comments which exposed you. lol what a bitch you are
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:45:45 AM

EDIT:

you are a grub mate.you have no morals.karma my friend will get you and i hope you whole world comes crashing down.

DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:48:27 AM

oc was this the reason for ddos at launch ?
Adamantium

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:48:43 AM

you know not everyone can read the code PLUS deleting the comments which exposed you. lol what a bitch you are

Yes, I know that, but people who runs pools, exchanges, etc, CAN read it.

We could discuss this a lot, but well, the point is if people who can read the code would take a look before adding them to pools and exchanges, there would be only a few coins, but with value. If someone comes and do the same as me but without hidden premine, and then sells the announced premine and disappears,  it's exactly the same.

So it's a good thing to see that people are watching the code sometimes.

I will keep doing this kind of stuff until everyone learns that.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:50:14 AM

EDIT:

your pretty clever with that cutesy attitude hiding behind your keyboard, how about you come out from your dirtbag pussy ass third world country rock and we will see how that cutesy attitude holds up in the real world you chicken shit. I know women with more balls than you. your just another parasite in a sea of shit. coward.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:51:32 AM

witch hunt for all non premine clones with large dumpage begins.... NOW!

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
HunterS

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:51:36 AM

We could discuss this a lot, but well, the point is if people who can read the code would take a look before adding them to pools and exchanges, there would be only a few coins, but with value. If someone comes and do the same as me but without hidden premine, and then sells the announced premine and disappears,  it's exactly the same.

dont try and spin it around like you are doing some good deed.you got caught out.your are a scammer and a thief and to continue doing this makes you a worthless human being.

kozmos

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:53:34 AM

Oh please lmao  Grin  Don't act like you did this cause you wanted to give life lessons to miners/pool(s) owners. get a life dude.

Sleep tight knowing that you are a certified pussy hiding behind a monitor   Grin

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:53:41 AM

oc was this the reason for ddos at launch ?

for sure he needed "power" in the network to expolit his "feature" - Suprnova started after block 200 - so far behind the opportunity for injecting a bad block.

He probably ran a private pool and pointed a lot of hash at it while keeping the "legit" pools down...

I've modified my code for findind such things - launch was "stressed" good to obfuscate this.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Adamantium

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:54:59 AM

your pretty clever with that cutesy attitude hiding behind your keyboard, how about you come out from your dirtbag pussy ass third world country rock and we will see how that cutesy attitude holds up in the real world you chicken shit. I know women with more balls than you. your just another parasite in a sea of shit. coward.

Ouch.

dont try and spin it around like you are doing some good deed.you got caught out.your are a scammer and a thief and to continue doing this makes you a worthless human being.

Yeah, I'm a "scammer" (I don't think so since everything in the code is public, but well.. opinions), that's why I'll keep doing this. Some will get caught, and some won't.
Yet, you can't deny this was a good thing! I mean, now everyone will be paying a lot of attention to the new coins.
xiaofeiyu420

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:55:26 AM

Prohibit novice release new coins!
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:55:40 AM

Hi Carsen

RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:56:18 AM

Nice catch earlz.

Saved lots of people from certain loss.

HunterS

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:57:22 AM

Ouch.

Yeah, I'm a "scammer" (I don't think so since everything in the code is public, but well.. opinions), that's why I'll keep doing this. Some will get caught, and some won't.
Yet, you can't deny this was a good thing! I mean, now everyone will be paying a lot of attention to the new coins.
this does more damage than good in the crypto community and we dont need toxic people like you.

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:57:56 AM

Adamantium Dev,

Honestly, are you Carson or just a Carson wannabe?
Either case is sad.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money