Bitcoin Forum
February 24, 2017, 01:37:37 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: | OnLive Accounts | Not stolen | For customer's request only | Payment in BTC |  (Read 1272 times)
unkn0wn12

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 03:10:23 PM

Pricelist:

OF COURSE GAMES WITH LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTIONS. READY TO PLAY.

Account with 1 game: 3 BTC.
Account with 2 games: 6 BTC.
Account with 5 games: 10 BTC.
Account with 10 games: 20 BTC.

Games of your choice! Escrow - sure (fees your business)

Respectable members - I'm giving account first. Then payment.

Don't ask how, i just have friends somewhere, and somewhere else... Accounts will not get banned - nobody giving bans for nothing. I'm also playing using account same as i'm offering here. Also made an auction on polish auction portal - Allegro.pl - only 1 buyer - positive comment to transaction. Can show pic if somebody really want.

I'm creating new account for every customer. Registered to customer choosen e-mail address (i will need a password to e-mail too, so if you are afraid about privacy make another email)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 09:20:02 PM

At the site I can get 1 year of gaming for $99, with unlimited game selection.  Huh
unkn0wn12

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 09:58:17 PM

What are u talking about? Every game on OnLive cost 30-40$. Maybe you are talking about something else? Play Pack Bundle? Probably no...
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 12:30:50 AM

What are u talking about? Every game on OnLive cost 30-40$. Maybe you are talking about something else? Play Pack Bundle? Probably no...

Yeah the playpack bundle is what i was looking at.

"Give the gift of unlimited gaming with 1, 3, 6 or 12 months of access to over 200 popular games. From classics to indies to new-release titles, that’s thousands of hours of gameplay for less than ten bucks a month! It’s the best deal in gaming, now made giftable!"

The games are extra?
unkn0wn12

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 12:50:44 AM

I can also make a PlayPack Wink It's no problem.

Old and honest members - PM me to verify my service (1 freebie), because i don't like escrow. Ofc if anybody is afraid i will accept escrow. But i don't like it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.