Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Toss 49%  (Read 2626 times)
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 01:25:06 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2012, 02:18:24 AM by mem

Yes I did receive that amount, since the dates are close I will assume you sent it .

Might want to give people a heads up next time, otherwise it could buried or someone else may claim they actually sent it.
Thanks for refunding my lost bets after all this time.

Good luck in getting your sites back online etc, I may test them again and see if we cant move them out of pending.
Please be aware that due to the nature of the problem (bets accepted but not paid out for many months) people including myself will be very cautious about returning.

Good luck and keep me posted of the developments.

Thank you. I guess you changed your signature address since then? I was just double-checking and didn't find it at your current signature address.

Sorry about that, I lost my bitspinner wallet when i lost my android phone.
Fortunately I got the funds.

Edit: A thought occurs, you should be able to query your wallet via JSON to find out bets that were not paid (depending on how your site was coded).
I had some fun awhile back cloning satoshidice (code for sale Tongue ) and you could refund each unplayed bet to one of the deposit addresses or possibly just post a list of addresses and unclaimed amounts - users could send you a signed message from their wallets to confirm it was their bet ?.

People could even do it themselves if you dumped the addresses from the wallet (they could look them up on blockchain.info).

I liked the idea of your site and I wouldnt want to see 1 of the early gambling sites go out this way.
You unfortunately had a nasty outage that took a lot of money from people over the course of a year.

Naturally peoples trust has been lost, but it can always be regained - look @ mtgox/ tradehill/ bitconica.
They all have had / are having similar issues - if they want to come back to their former glory they know customers expect everything to be settled or at least be seen to do a good effort at trying.

Failing all that, my other suggestion is to rebrand the games and re-release.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: