Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100-$200 amazon.com giftcard for sale with 20%discount limited time offer  (Read 2119 times)
kingkedi (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:14:59 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 09:47:01 AM by kingkedi

i have an email giftcard which won in contest and want to sell the same
it was from amazon.com

so i can accept escrow

payment for bitcoins
it value $100

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:11:39 AM

bump
tunmkr

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:20:38 AM

$75
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:02:57 AM

$75
what $75?

you want to buy for $75 in btc value?
tunmkr

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:10:12 PM

Yes , sorry I didn't specify , I already bought from another user
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:04:17 AM

bump
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:35:28 AM

bump
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:26:12 AM

bump
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:35:49 AM

Even if a buyer uses escrow he will really not be protected as the gift card could be purchased with a stolen credit card. IMO you will have a very hard time finding a buyer as you are very new here with no reputation.

I would suggest using purse.io to buy bitcoin with your gift cards. You essentially purchase something on a person's wish list, the items are sent to the person selling the bitcoin, then the bitcoin is transferred to your purse.io address.

As of now there are two offers that cost $50 each that will get you a total of ~.204 BTC (or roughly $71 worth of bitcoin if you do not have prime, if you do have prime there is an offer that cost ~$95 that will get you ~.242 BTC (or roughly $85 worth of bitcoin)
janna

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:53:41 AM

so basically all deals with amazon is bad..?
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:58:02 AM

Even if a buyer uses escrow he will really not be protected as the gift card could be purchased with a stolen credit card. IMO you will have a very hard time finding a buyer as you are very new here with no reputation.

I would suggest using purse.io to buy bitcoin with your gift cards. You essentially purchase something on a person's wish list, the items are sent to the person selling the bitcoin, then the bitcoin is transferred to your purse.io address.

As of now there are two offers that cost $50 each that will get you a total of ~.204 BTC (or roughly $71 worth of bitcoin if you do not have prime, if you do have prime there is an offer that cost ~$95 that will get you ~.242 BTC (or roughly $85 worth of bitcoin)

i already told it was from a contest winning and i am not like that person stolening creditcard and bought amazon giftcard

and also coming to escrow
you just seeing buyers side

what will be seller side?

i.e if buyer after taking code reddemed and said it not worked?

then seller will be fooled

always listen see from both sides

if a true genuine person was there then deal can be done
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:59:35 AM

if you really want

i will provide code first and only after verify you can give money
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:56:38 AM

i think the main problem is everyone in the past few days said they won these cards from a "contest". That puts most people in a very skeptical situation since how many cards were there in these contests. You will have to be more specific.
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:19:39 PM

i think the main problem is everyone in the past few days said they won these cards from a "contest". That puts most people in a very skeptical situation since how many cards were there in these contests. You will have to be more specific.
sir what sir

see if one do stolen means
all are not stolen?

and all see i have won in last month and you can check thread
and as nobody want to buy i myself used

and now again in this month i will win

if i am really stolen one i would be selling 10 to hundred cards
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:30:40 PM

i already told it was from a contest winning and i am not like that person stolening creditcard and bought amazon giftcard

You could use teamviewer to be able to verify if a code works or not; or the buyer could give his amazon credentials to the escrow who would enter the gift card information into their account.

The risk is not that the code does not work initially, the risk is that the gift card was purchased with a stolen credit card. This would result in the buyer of the gift card getting the funds reversed from his amazon account.

There are really just too many scams on here for people to be buying gift cards, especially when you cannot prove that your purchased it via legit means

kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:51:13 AM

You could use teamviewer to be able to verify if a code works or not; or the buyer could give his amazon credentials to the escrow who would enter the gift card information into their account.

The risk is not that the code does not work initially, the risk is that the gift card was purchased with a stolen credit card. This would result in the buyer of the gift card getting the funds reversed from his amazon account.

There are really just too many scams on here for people to be buying gift cards, especially when you cannot prove that your purchased it via legit means

hi,i will post the image if you can tell how to upload image

i can understand your feeling but seeing all like that was not good
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:23:49 AM

hi,i will post the image if you can tell how to upload image

i can understand your feeling but seeing all like that was not good
Your OP says that you won the gift card in a contest, so it will be very difficult to prove the contest organizer purchased the gift card via legit means. It has been said before, and it is worth saying again that you will probably be able to get more for the funds in your gift card if you use purse.io to buy bitcoin by filling a wish list order for a purse customer. They provide escrow that can track orders via amazon so both the buyer and seller should be protected (in theory)

caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:49:21 AM

One solution to this might be, to use an escrow until the gift card is used and something is ordered with it. But you will have to look for a seller buying that amount worth and ship it. You guys can also request escrow to ship it.

kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:28:51 PM

for trusted users having good rating i will send first and only after checking it pay me in bitcoin
kingkedi (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:09:51 AM

the reason i give giftcard is i dont wnat i wnat for cash and also last time also i am aunble to sell and i only used

but dont think it was scam and i even can show it received as gift in contest
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: