Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomine.io - SHA-256 & Scrypt Unlimited Mining Contracts  (Read 30982 times)
Cryptomine.Gabriel (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:34:38 AM

Hello everyone!

I am pleased to announce the launch of our cloud mining service to the community.

We are a brand new company with an equally new and radical approach to doing business.

We believe in helping our clients maximize their mining profits through uncommon practices such as: 
down-to-earth pricing, honest electricity fees and realistic estimations for the future.

Without further ado, you are welcome to visit our website and check out our services!

Cryptomine.io

Current pricing table:

- Bitcoin mining contracts -
Price : $0.395 per Gh/s
Minimum contract size: 100 Gh/s
Electricity price : $0.000816 per Gh/s
Contract term: Lifetime

- Altcoin mining contracts -
Price : $13.95 per Mh/s
Minimum contract size: 1 Mh/s
Electricity price : $0.014 per Mh/s

www.cryptomine.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptomine.Gabriel (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:02:00 PM

Participate in our weekend Bitcoin price competition to win free Scrypt mining power:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=834523

Have a nice weekend!
Cryptomine.Gabriel (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:15:07 AM

The first 2 weeks of activity have already flown by and since it is the beginning of a new week, I have some good news and some news that's not that great for those of you that are already our members.

The not so good news is that starting today, we have began deducting electricity fees from your daily mining rewards. Nevertheless, it's worth mentioning that these are the lowest electricity and maintenance prices on the market, by far.

The good news is that we will begin active advertising this week, which will also include a signature campaign.

For those of you wondering just what we have been up to, here's the latest updates:
We will be relocating to our own, exclusive location by the end of January. It will still be in the same location, but we will have the freedom to do what we please. This means electricity prices will go down a bit and we will be able to post pictures and videos of our equipment.

The next contests will be held in the last week of November and of course, during the holidays in December.

Have a good week, everyone!
Cryptomine.io

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 11:20:41 PM

Here is our new signature campaign thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874528

I want to apologize for the manner in which our public relations have been conducted until now. Apparently not everyone is cut out for marketing & pr.

My name is Eric Rosby and i am personally and financially involved in this project.
Starting right now we have officially finished the initial launch period, with testing the waters, the public, website glitches and such.

Please feel free to point out any improvement suggestions or discrepancies you will find with our service.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but we had a 12 hour outage on Saturday evening, which can be exclusively attributed to our hosting provider. No complaints were registered, but if this happens again we will be certainly switching.

We have great plans for the future and I must say I am surprised by the level of support given the single unmanaged  forum topic available as marketing up until now.

Stay tuned tomorrow for our surprise  **cough** 20% **cough** Black Friday discount announcemnt.

Eric @ Cryptomine
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:54:41 AM

Here is our new signature campaign thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874528

I want to apologize for the manner in which our public relations have been conducted until now. Apparently not everyone is cut out for marketing & pr.

My name is Eric Rosby and i am personally and financially involved in this project.
Starting right now we have officially finished the initial launch period, with testing the waters, the public, website glitches and such.

Please feel free to point out any improvement suggestions or discrepancies you will find with our service.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but we had a 12 hour outage on Saturday evening, which can be exclusively attributed to our hosting provider. No complaints were registered, but if this happens again we will be certainly switching.

We have great plans for the future and I must say I am surprised by the level of support given the single unmanaged  forum topic available as marketing up until now.

Stay tuned tomorrow for our surprise  **cough** 20% **cough** Black Friday discount announcemnt.

Eric @ Cryptomine

Finally! Smiley My Account whole month running smoothly! Thanks and good luck with campaign!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 06:02:12 AM

Nice site, good luck with your project.  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
MadeInUkraine

Activity: 396
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:59:05 AM

Cryptomine.io monitoring is here. Status: Paying.

█████▄▄██████████▄▄█████
███▄████████████████▄███
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
    Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
    Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
  · Anonymity by CryptoNote
· Zero premine & instamine
· Low transaction fee
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:45:33 AM

Hello everyone!

I am pleased to announce the launch of our cloud mining service to the community.

We are a brand new company with an equally new and radical approach to doing business.

We believe in helping our clients maximize their mining profits through uncommon practices such as:
down-to-earth pricing, honest electricity fees and realistic estimations for the future.

Without further ado, you are welcome to visit our website and check out our services!

Cryptomine.io

Current pricing table:

- Bitcoin mining contracts -
Price : $0.395 per Gh/s
Minimum contract size: 100 Gh/s
Electricity price : $0.000816 per Gh/s

- Altcoin mining contracts -
Price : $13.95 per Mh/s
Minimum contract size: 1 Mh/s
Electricity price : $0.014 per Mh/s

www.cryptomine.io

Ok... so who are these guys ? Can we have more about them ?

Exposing frauds since 2014
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:55:52 AM

I was checking www.cryptomine.io. I must admit that it is one of the most well designed site in cloud mining industry. The rate 0.0010604BTC/Ghs is great as well. I just wonder, how r u pre-announcing the current reward 0.0000160BTC/Gh per day ? How do u know what exactly your miner will mine tomorrow ?
abora

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:36:35 AM

This definitely is going to be a legitimate cloud mining company.
I will open an account here.

Cryptomine.io

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 12:53:31 PM

I was checking www.cryptomine.io. I must admit that it is one of the most well designed site in cloud mining industry. The rate 0.0010604BTC/Ghs is great as well. I just wonder, how r u pre-announcing the current reward 0.0000160BTC/Gh per day ? How do u know what exactly your miner will mine tomorrow ?

It's not a pre-announcement. We credit mining rewards in the morning, so what is shown is the result for the previous day.

We will also get to detailing our own backgrounds, but there are some small internal divergences  going on at the moment and unfortunately we won't be entering 2015 in the same formation.

Anyway, we are striding to provide a stable and fair service to our clients and my opinion is that ultimately this is what matters most, more than who we are, what we did or what our personal hopes and dreams are.
We are doing this now and we will try hard to become one of the better services around.
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:57:09 PM

It's not a pre-announcement. We credit mining rewards in the morning, so what is shown is the result for the previous day.

We will also get to detailing our own backgrounds, but there are some small internal divergences  going on at the moment and unfortunately we won't be entering 2015 in the same formation.

Anyway, we are striding to provide a stable and fair service to our clients and my opinion is that ultimately this is what matters most, more than who we are, what we did or what our personal hopes and dreams are.
We are doing this now and we will try hard to become one of the better services around.

What do u mean by small internal divergence ? Five of u r fighting with each other ? Roll Eyes

Exposing frauds since 2014
Cryptomine.io

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 01:10:20 PM

What do u mean by small internal divergence ? Five of u r fighting with each other ? Roll Eyes

Humor is always appreciated, of course.. Although, perhaps a bit of respect for our work would be even more so.  Even if we are not talking face to face.

But to answer your question, yes. We hold mud-wrestling matches every other Monday. The champion gets to answer the wittiest forum comment of the week.
As you can see, I'm claiming my prize just now.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:16:55 PM

Humor is always appreciated, of course.. Although, perhaps a bit of respect for our work would be even more so.  Even if we are not talking face to face.

But to answer your question, yes. We hold mud-wrestling matches every other Monday. The champion gets to answer the wittiest forum comment of the week.

I was waiting for Your reply Cheesy and it was worth it!  Grin
Johny Depp is a well known troll .. No one will be surprised if you just ignore him ..

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:52:36 PM

I was waiting for Your reply Cheesy and it was worth it!  Grin
Johny Depp is a well known troll .. No one will be surprised if you just ignore him ..

Yes maybe, but who are the people in the photographs anyway? Is one of them Eric Rosby?
And if you're going to get spikey about people dis'respecting your work' over a little joke, then you are probably going to call me a troll as well, but...
..it's just that a cloud mining operation appearing out of nowhere, with a £1 capital company registered at a mailing office a month ago, and starting a generous sig campaign is going to make people interested in who they are and how sustainable they will be.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Cryptomine.io

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 11:51:42 PM

Black Friday Sale

20% off our usual rates.
 Valid only today, November 28th, from 00:00 to 23:59 GMT.

Purchase 100 Gh/s Bitcoin Mining Power for $31.6

Purchase 1 Mh/s Altcoin Mining Power for $10.8

https://Cryptomine.io

*Let's make today special and try to stick to the topic. We can resume beating the various dead ponies afterwards.
I think our audience is mature and competent enough to filter out the nonsense and make their own informed and conscious decisions.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:08:57 AM

1) No public mining address
Check

2) No endorsement from any asic vendor
Check

3) No relevant pictures of their hardware and datacenter
Check

4) Open ended IPO
Check

5) Referral programs and social networking
Check

6) Anonymous operators
Check (a UK company registered on the address of a mail forwarding company shared by a half dozen HYIP schemes and some photo's and names that have no history whatsoever do not count)

7) No exit strategy
Check

Added to my cloudmining 101 thread
Ponzi assessment: 7/7
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:55:00 AM

Black Friday Sale

20% off our usual rates.
 Valid only today, November 28th, from 00:00 to 23:59 GMT.

Purchase 100 Gh/s Bitcoin Mining Power for $31.6

Purchase 1 Mh/s Altcoin Mining Power for $10.8

https://Cryptomine.io

*Let's make today special and try to stick to the topic. We can resume beating the various dead ponies afterwards.
I think our audience is mature and competent enough to filter out the nonsense and make their own informed and conscious decisions.

One Question:
 0.0008755BTC/GHS Price after 20% or before?

And if it is after, How many BTC i must buy to get 20%?

thx
polz

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:43:17 PM

I look

$31.6 after 20%
Cryptomine.io

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 02:28:51 PM

The prices you can see today on our website have the 20% discount already applied.
The minimum necessary BTC to make a purchase would be ~ 0.026BTC for  1 Mh/s Scrypt mining.

Thank you Puppet and all other superheroes for the precious insight.  I can't wait to start disproving your theories, but for the moment we have more urgent matters on our hands.
I also did not call anyone a troll or make any other derogatory remark and I plan to keep things as civilized as possible. 

I understand your frustration with ponzi cloud miners, but here is mine:
It upsets me if we come across like that for the time being, but I'm sorry.. not everyone has the tens of millions necessary  to start a cloud mining business, make it profitable, transparent, compliant and user friendly all at the same time.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of the existing cloud mining services has all these qualities at the same time.
The big, established miners suffer from a severe lack of profitability for the end users.  One could go as far as saying that they wouldn't even need to plug in their machines or even own any machines, as clients barely break-even on their purchase, over periods exceeding 6-8 months. Where exactly is the fairness in that?

We put the happiness and satisfaction of our clients above all else. Even above compliance and appearance. We will address all matters and put an end to all reasons of suspicion as we progress. Right now we are giving it all we've got so all operations can run smoothly and efficiently. We reinvest everything that we can spare right now and hope to have EVERYONE happy, including you guys, by the end of March. 

But for the moment, PLEASE give it a rest. Not your cup of tea? Then you are free to change the channel.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: