Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔑CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [7YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY]  (Read 528074 times)
whiskeyriver

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:10:41 AM

Just sent you an email about a windows 8.1 pro key. Will wait for your reply!
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarkCara (OP)

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

MS & Adobe keys. BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 06:14:58 PM

Just sent you an email about a windows 8.1 pro key. Will wait for your reply!

Sorry sir what's your email address, could you send it again ?

FEEDBACK / Email: BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com / Skype: TtingTang (Check the Skype ID carefully, beware of imposters! Better contact me via email first if you're not sure)
CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [6YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY]
rikrikrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:59:48 AM

after a ADOBE PRODUCTION PREMIUM CS6 key price thanks

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
rikrikrik

Activity: 560

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:45:06 PM

Pm sent

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
Enzyme

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:53:50 AM

I've purchased many keys from this seller, all have been legit and working.

Keep up the good job! Cheesy
MarkCara (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 06:41:25 PM

Thanks for your feedback Smiley

FEEDBACK / Email: BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com / Skype: TtingTang (Check the Skype ID carefully, beware of imposters! Better contact me via email first if you're not sure)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 05:46:06 AM

The "good job" of stealing these keys from their legitimate owners?  Nice.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MarkCara (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 05:54:40 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 08:11:43 AM by MarkCara

The "good job" of stealing these keys from their legitimate owners?  Nice.

Failed accusation, maybe from competitors, I have never traded with Vod before.

ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:17:05 AM

You are well aware that you're not allowed to sell those keys. These keys are generated from an MSDN account and are explicitly not for resale. Also you obtain those MSDN accounts by abusing Bizspark. Bizspark subscriptions that you obtain through more fraud.

You are a true and verified fraudster. There's no need to deny it.
MarkCara (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 02:24:38 AM

You are well aware that you're not allowed to sell those keys. These keys are generated from an MSDN account and are explicitly not for resale. Also you obtain those MSDN accounts by abusing Bizspark. Bizspark subscriptions that you obtain through more fraud.

Do NOT judge people by your "opinion". Have you ever got a key from me ? If no don't ever tell me where I've got those keys from and how to get them OK ?

ABitNut

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:31:42 AM

Do NOT judge people by your "opinion". Have you ever got a key from me ? If no don't ever tell me where I got those keys from and how to get them OK ?

I don't judge you by "opinion". I judge you by using Occam's razor on your action: selling Microsoft Product Keys for too good to be true prices.

Fact: Bizspark allows you to produce keys and even a few MSDN accounts that can provide more keys. Bizspark is free for tech startups. Fraudsters get Bizspark on false pretense and sell the keys / MSDN accounts. All keys obtained this way are not for resale.

And that's exactly what you're doing. Feel free to counter my claims and explain how you are a authorized Microsoft re-seller though.

MarkCara (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 02:40:19 AM

Do NOT judge people by your "opinion". Have you ever got a key from me ? If no don't ever tell me where I got those keys from and how to get them OK ?

I don't judge you by "opinion". I judge you by using Occam's razor on your action: selling Microsoft Product Keys for too good to be true prices.

Fact: Bizspark allows you to produce keys and even a few MSDN accounts that can provide more keys. Bizspark is free for tech startups. Fraudsters get Bizspark on false pretense and sell the keys / MSDN accounts. All keys obtained this way are not for resale.

And that's exactly what you're doing. Feel free to counter my claims and explain how you are a authorized Microsoft re-seller though.

My keys are not from Bizspark, that may be all you need to know.

ABitNut

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:48:02 AM

Oh, great. Secrecy. How about trying transparency for the next post and telling us where your keys do come from and how you're an authorized Microsoft re-seller. So far all your replies are saying "fraud".
MarkCara (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 02:52:59 AM

Oh, great. Secrecy. How about trying transparency for the next post and telling us where your keys do come from and how you're an authorized Microsoft re-seller. So far all your replies are saying "fraud".

I won't. If you want to know the secret, go find it yourself.

ABitNut

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:56:46 AM

I think you have failed to refute my claim. You are a fraud.
MarkCara (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:15:13 AM

It seems you want me to tell how I manage this business. There is no need for me to prove anything here.

ABitNut

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:17:10 AM

It seems you want me to tell how I manage this business. There is no need for me to prove anything here.

I want you to prove that you're legit. And I'm saying you can't, because obviously you are not legit. I've never done below before. Let's see how it works out!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 06:10:34 PM

These keys will stop working in the future.  That's all people need to know.

The seller is also a liar.  I am not a competitor of his - I am just someone with morals.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
junior12

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:13:50 AM

MarkCara, I purchased this Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 U  key on Saturday, January 10, 2015 4:00 PM via Paypal, and i just got a black screen this morning on my computer saying this copy of windows is not genuine etc.. ? Whats up with that .. I also emailed you please reply back thank you ..
nonolife

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:21:30 AM

I bought a Windows 8.1 Professional key and he delivered it instantly, the activation went good.
I also contacted MarkCara three months ago about purchasing and he was very helpful with his services.
He actually is legit and I hope he will keep selling keys  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: