Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 06:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Miner - Titan Scam.  (Read 5720 times)
LanceBrown (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:31:15 PM

If you have placed a deposit on a KNC Miner Litecoin Rig and payed by wire-transfer, go to the bank and try to reverse the charges even if you take a hit. I have been waiting for mine for 2 Months after the initial stated shipping release.

I have lost money. How??? Profitability is getting worse, and $6,000 in the hole.

Get your money back, they are scamming individuals.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 06:45:32 PM

Sadly this is what happens when you do pre-orders. Over and over and over again...has been like this for 2 years now. People will continue to fall for this crap too...we will keep seeing threads like this. I just cannot feel sorry for pre-order victims these days.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 06:48:51 PM

Sadly this is what happens when you do pre-orders. Over and over and over again...has been like this for 2 years now. People will continue to fall for this crap too...we will keep seeing threads like this. I just cannot feel sorry for pre-order victims these days.

Which is why my rating system heavily penalises those still using preorder business models. Its not right to put the risk entirely on the consumer.

Ernestgogo

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:33:17 PM

I will have to agree with Lance. I also pre-ordered a batch 1 titan and keep getting the bullßhit run around that my miner is being built and is in a line up order. Shipping started in end of September, almost November and still no e.t.a date.

After reading this post from Lance, I will be going to the bank to try and get a reversal.

I saw that KNC Miner posted a do not dispare, miners are coming. Sure they are.

I got Scammed. Others should try and get their money back. My applause to Lance for having the Balls or Ovaries to post this victimizing injustice instigated by KNC Miner.

We all use aliases, that's why I added Ovaries.

One last comment 'PHUCK YOU KNC MINER, FOR RAPPING THE INNOCENT'.
McKinley

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:23:39 PM

yep, by now they behave like Butterflylabs. They also kept delivering for months.

unreliable. I agree, beware.

Due to their huge other investments (Mining farms), they could also be close to bankruptcy and can't afford to pay their suppliers any more. Lets hope we even see some miners.
LanceBrown (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:11:14 PM

Went to the Bank and asked to get the funds back will see if the Swedish Banking institution will send back the funds or allow the KNC Miner criminal practices to continue.

IKEA was selling horse meat as beef to customers, so it wouldn't surprise me if the banks allow KNC Miner to continue in the thieving.

Lance Angry
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:17:48 AM

Never pre-ordered any miners in my life. Came close to preordering with KNC but right when I was about to pay I had a moment of clarity and simply decided to just buy coins instead.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Ernestgogo

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:45:51 AM

Yo Bro, just went to bank and requested a wire-transfer reversal. I agree with you bro, we'll see if the banks will get our money back. Thieving MF, profit getting worse. I'm an electronics engineer, I design boards, and get them manufactured. My buddy at work codes. I discussed this problem and he agrees that KNC Miner is just scamming and exploiting innocent people.

I'll say it, "Fuck You KNC Miner", the only way you can make it up to your batch 1 customer is to mail them all double the hash rate from your alleged September mail out. Being a design engineer and getting PCBs made, it is clear you MF are full of Shit. PCB(Printed Circuit Boards).

Pissed off bro.  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry.
Ernestgogo

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:56:09 AM

Just so you don't think I'm out to get KNC Miner. I should be clear.

'FUCK YOU Kurt at KNC Miner, and your support minions', for fucking us all.

DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:20:44 AM

I am getting my miner tomorrow was order 20306, paid in bitcoin with coins i made trading dogecoin.

You people that bitch and complain about your failed expectations with your 10k mining purchase are just stupid as hell. It is almost like you can't read or refused to read anything about mining hardware. I knew the chances of me getting my titan on time was something better than winning the lottery but something less likely than me screwing a super model.

I rolled the dice and frankly don't give a shit if I won or lost because it was gambling pure and simple. I felt the same as I do blowing a grand in vegas. If you care now, then you shouldn't have made the purchase in the first place.

So i am going to find a little multi pool tomorrow and plug in my titan and after a day or two lick my wounds and start planning my larger electrical bill.

Hopefully, i can find a little stupid alt that has like 50mhs and blow their minds with my 300 mhs surge, that will be fun.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
LanceBrown (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:45:39 PM

DieJohnny, it is ok that you are employed by KNC Miner and are a cheer leader for them, but don't pretend you got your miner.

Show us the pools you are in, display all the addresses you use. Don't forget to suckle your bosses nuts for trying to save them money.

Bitch.
Ernestgogo

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:27:51 PM

Lance, that was awesome bro. I agree, a corporate whore trying to keep the money following.

DieJohnny, where your proof of you rig, your address dawg.

Bitch for sure.
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:42:09 AM

Lance, that was awesome bro. I agree, a corporate whore trying to keep the money following.

DieJohnny, where your proof of you rig, your address dawg.

Bitch for sure.

Well I aint no damn bitch you hoes...

Not sure what you want for proof, i did get my Titan in the mail as UPS promised! Have been trying to get me ramped up on ghash multipool or multipool.us, but as proof I am not a KNC miner employee i have no idea what i am doing wrong.

So will send you my hashrate hopefully in a few hours if i figure this out sometime soon.

I can post pics of my unboxing if you like.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:38:56 PM

Pre-order scam started with BFL and this ponzi is still being exploited by ASIC makers . Just handover the miners when you have them in stock but they won't because people will always fall for their scams
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:51:07 PM

DieJohnny, it is ok that you are employed by KNC Miner and are a cheer leader for them, but don't pretend you got your miner.

Show us the pools you are in, display all the addresses you use. Don't forget to suckle your bosses nuts for trying to save them money.

Bitch.

I am JohnnyCoin in multipool.us, currently hashing my titan at 208 mhs, working on the quirks of the titan. Reportedly, i will get to 330 in the next few days if i tweak my asics just right.

As for addresses. Here is my LTC address, i wil withdraw my first LTC share from multipool when i get one

LL7gpRFPjrWg7mF6Uw3bBfm9VtGKaDndPa

CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:58:02 PM

Yeah don't do preorders. Buy existing miners or rent them from a place.

Ernestgogo

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:33:52 AM

DieJohnny, please stop your nonsense bitch. You clearly have a few miners mining on that pool.

Why don'y you use you titan on a more transparent site, like a pool on 'p2pools.org'.

So please DieJohnny, bitch of KNC. Please stop talking your non factual garbage and presenting it as fact.

I definitely know your full of crap, my buddy got an order # of  19784, and still hasn't seen shit. I got one of batch 1 at 23244.

So Fcuk U B*tch, and go back to sucking your bosses nuts at KNC.

PEOPLE GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF YOU CAN.
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:30:18 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 01:33:51 PM by DieJohnny

DieJohnny, please stop your nonsense bitch. You clearly have a few miners mining on that pool.

Why don'y you use you titan on a more transparent site, like a pool on 'p2pools.org'.

So please DieJohnny, bitch of KNC. Please stop talking your non factual garbage and presenting it as fact.

I definitely know your full of crap, my buddy got an order # of  19784, and still hasn't seen shit. I got one of batch 1 at 23244.

So Fcuk U B*tch, and go back to sucking your bosses nuts at KNC.

PEOPLE GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF YOU CAN.

hmm u must be dishonest troll of which forum elder speaks, how does a noob miner like me put down 200 mhs of script with a single miner???

i paid in btc maybe you paid with an IOU

oureptsC

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:09:21 PM

guys, does someone have a video of working KNC titan miner? just want to be sure that at least some titan's exist physically. maybe DieJohnny can record and show it? or maybe KNC posted some video before?

DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:33:04 PM

guys, does someone have a video of working KNC titan miner? just want to be sure that at least some titan's exist physically. maybe DieJohnny can record and show it? or maybe KNC posted some video before?

Sure I will post mine working

Here are my unboxing pics

http://imgur.com/a/ZJNvN

I will post a video in a bit and highlight some of my difficulties so far.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: