Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:19:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you can get a wife from another country - which country wife you choose ?  (Read 6449 times)
Nami

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:16:34 PM

korea  Smiley
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:19:16 PM

Russia.
fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:59:20 AM

HAHAHAHAHA I'M IN STITCHES READING THIS THREAD!!!!!

BUT also very disappointed everyone prefers asian girls all of a sudden. My ethnic heritage was only mentioned 5 times in this whoe thread #FAIL

Hey, you knew what you were in for when you signed up to a forum that has a 75 page long thread with hot asian girl photos in it.

I didn't see that thread! 75 pages, seriously? What's with Asian girls anyway? They're pretty and everything but it looks like you guys are obsessed, where does that extreme obsession come from, childhood manga memories?
wanglihong

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:19:33 AM

i would like japanese wife , why ? all known Grin
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 10:10:32 AM

BUT also very disappointed everyone prefers asian girls all of a sudden. My ethnic heritage was only mentioned 5 times in this whoe thread #FAIL

Hey, you knew what you were in for when you signed up to a forum that has a 75 page long thread with hot asian girl photos in it.

I didn't see that thread! 75 pages, seriously? What's with Asian girls anyway? They're pretty and everything but it looks like you guys are obsessed, where does that extreme obsession come from, childhood manga memories?

Well I just like asian girls in general but there's also the fact that the bitch to nice girl ratio is a lot higher in western women than it is with eastern asian women so of course guys end up finding them more appealing and it's funny seeing all the western girls ranting on the internet and just not getting it. One person I know who's a girl knew exactly what I was talking about girls like that and called it 'princess syndrome' Tongue her words! Not mine! Cheesy

p.s. Don't wanna get married, EVER, she'd have to be damn good for that to even get a ring near me so I shouldn't have posted in this thread, wouldn't say no to a relationship though, I think the whole internet would probably know I'd take a long term Japanese girlfriend any day.
lepirate

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

Garbochock

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:10:30 PM

Well I just like asian girls in general but there's also the fact that the bitch to nice girl ratio is a lot higher in western women than it is with eastern asian women so of course guys end up finding them more appealing and it's funny seeing all the western girls ranting on the internet and just not getting it. One person I know who's a girl knew exactly what I was talking about girls like that and called it 'princess syndrome' Tongue her words! Not mine! Cheesy
You wanna know a fun thing? Most good looking girls actually are not bitches, that's just something your brain convinces you, because it doesn't wanna look like a fool if the interaction doesn't go well. Just treat them like anyone else (treat all people good btw) and you'll most of the time they'll turn out to be pretty awesome (like most people actually do)! Smiley
Source: My own experience
Nautiluss

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:05:33 PM

japan or korea.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 07:12:02 PM

You wanna know a fun thing? Most good looking girls actually are not bitches, that's just something your brain convinces you, because it doesn't wanna look like a fool if the interaction doesn't go well. Just treat them like anyone else (treat all people good btw) and you'll most of the time they'll turn out to be pretty awesome (like most people actually do)! Smiley

I guess it depends on the area you're in or whatnot because you're clearly pretty lucky, don't get me wrong Tongue I have some who are friends of mine and I get along with them without problems, but honestly quite a number expect to be put on a pedestal and when they don't get treated that way they immediately go into bitch mode the ones that don't are the ones that don't mind chatting to you.
lepirate

Garbochock

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:25:13 PM

I guess it depends on the area you're in or whatnot because you're clearly pretty lucky, don't get me wrong Tongue I have some who are friends of mine and I get along with them without problems, but honestly quite a number expect to be put on a pedestal and when they don't get treated that way they immediately go into bitch mode the ones that don't are the ones that don't mind chatting to you.
Yeah, might be that I live in an uncommonly friendly area, idk. Tongue
If I don't put them on the pedestal they want me to, they'll usually try to prove themselves to me instead! Grin
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:46:35 PM

Probably. Do the people there make eye contact while walking past, speaking, or having sex? We don't do that shit here.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 12:50:09 PM

Probably. Do the people there make eye contact while walking past, speaking, or having sex? We don't do that shit here.

I'd get stabbed if I walked around my neighbourhood randomly so we don't even have people not making eye contact here actually, now I think about it there are barely any girls around LOL.
lepirate

Garbochock

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:42:28 PM

Not unless you're the one taking the initiative. People over here are kinda shy.
The only exception is if you're really good looking or weird, then people make eye contact with you.
fabiola!

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:18:14 PM

Not unless you're the one taking the initiative. People over here are kinda shy.
The only exception is if you're really good looking or weird, then people make eye contact with you.

Not in the UK they don't.
Pantheon

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:21:42 PM

japan preferred.
AviThour

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:05:05 PM

Australian Girls-sexy.
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:11:54 PM

Korean (Heaven of cosmetic surgery)
Japanese (You will disappointed with the normal girl of Japan)

Vietnam may be Smiley
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 06:44:52 PM

Korean (Heaven of cosmetic surgery)
Japanese (You will disappointed with the normal girl of Japan)

Vietnam may be Smiley

Why would you want the cosmetic surgery? l0l much better to find a naturally hot girl.

I like Chinese girls; Koreans tend to be shallower (I've dated two and am friends with lots of Koreans, so I'm not being rac1st), Japanese are cute, but I get tired of their laughs (tend to be too high pitched for my taste, although I can understand why others may like it). In bed, I like Chinese girls the best too Cool Them Europeans are nice, but...yeh

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lepirate

Garbochock

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:03:06 PM

It's a good thing I'm from Sweden then.
fabiola!

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:55:35 PM

Well I live here (uk) but in reality I'm only 10% brit blood-wise lol Smiley that may explain why I'm much friendlier than your average brit girl.
I thought Scandinavian girls were friendly?
lepirate

Garbochock

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:22:01 PM

Well I live here (uk) but in reality I'm only 10% brit blood-wise lol Smiley that may explain why I'm much friendlier than your average brit girl.
I thought Scandinavian girls were friendly?
They usually are, but people (in Sweden at least) are often quite shy. However, if you actually make contact with someone and break the ice, that person is most likely friendly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: