Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet Another PrimeDice Bot - Java (Faster than AutoBet!)  (Read 13346 times)
daCoops (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:23:04 AM

crimsonnoble of primedice made a bot being sold for 0.06 that works on primedice, it is faster than this, mainly meant for 9900x, TheTiger has made alot of 9900x in a couple hours, http://satoshibox.com/54ee51124c347bdee90083a4

Thanks for the hijack of this thread pointing to a link that no longer works...

If there is a bot that works faster than the one I've written that I think it would be good for the author to share info on how it's done. Otherwise I'm shouting FAKE and SCAM by yourself rkade.

I've searched for crimsonnoble, and have found a good post by them about botting on PrimeDice via a script in Javascript. The thread posts there have people saying they are getting an HTTP 429 response which is the code for "Too Many Requests" - i.e. the server can't handle the load, with recommendations to drop down to a speed of 1 second a bet.

Since I created this thread, I'd warn everyone that has to PAY to get a betting bot before a trial is probably getting scammed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blayzer

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:47:25 AM

Hi,

Thanks for creating such a lightweight and straightforward bot. So far, this is is one of my favorites.

If it's not too much to ask, may I request a bit of help on getting  a modification compiled?

Here's what I was trying to make happen:

I need to be able to set a percentage in place of the base bet in the string arguments so that as the balance increases, so will the base bet in proportion to the balance.

Ex. My bankroll is .01BTC so the percent I would set is 0.00152590218966964% setting my base bet to 0.00000153 approx and giving me around 16 maximum bets in the martingale (x2) strategy.

I looked through the code and it seems simple enough. I was thinking that a baseBetPercent variable (in place of the original baseBet) could store this percent value i was referring to and the nextBetAmount could be set to something like nextBetAmount = (CurrentBalance * baseBetPercent); or something to that extent.

I have a little background in programming so I thought id try to recompile it myself however I am unfamiliar with the eclipse compiler as well as the primedice variable for the users current balance.

I'm afraid I really need to ask your help on either doing a quick rewrite and recompile, or pointing me in the right direction so I could try it myself. I'm thinking however, that it might actually be easier for you to do the first suggestion as opposed to teaching me what to do. Regardless, whatever you are comfortable doing, I'd really appreciate it.

Again, great program as is, I hope I'm not asking too much.

Respectfully,
Blayzer
blayzer

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:26:37 AM

Hi,

Thanks for creating such a lightweight and straightforward bot. So far, this is is one of my favorites.

If it's not too much to ask, may I request a bit of help on getting  a modification compiled?

I need to be able to set a percentage in place of the base bet in the string arguments so that as the balance increases, so will the base bet in proportion to the balance.

Ex. My bankroll is .01BTC so the percent I would set is 0.00152590218966964% setting my base bet to 0.00000153 approx and giving me around 16 maximum bets in the martingale (x2) strategy.

I looked through the code and it seems simple enough. I was thinking that a baseBetPercent variable (in place of the original baseBet) could store this percent value i was referring to and the nextBetAmount could be set to something like nextBetAmount = (CurrentBalance * baseBetPercent); or something to that extent.

I have a little background in programming so I thought id try to recompile it myself however I am unfamiliar with the eclipse compiler as well as the primedice variable for the users current balance.

I'm afraid I really need to ask your help on either doing a quick rewrite and recompile, or pointing me in the right direction so I could try it myself. I'm thinking however, that it might actually be easier for you to do the first suggestion as opposed to teaching me what to do. Regardless, whatever you are comfortable doing, I'd really appreciate it.

Respectfully,
Blayzer

I think I managed a crude way to do it. Here's what I did.

I added

startBal = userStats.getDouble("balance");

after the line

meStats.parseStats(userStats);

and I changed the original nextBetAmount to nextBetAmount = Math.round(startBal * baseBet);

then I changed baseBet from int to double and used that variable as the multiplier I wanted. In this case 0.0000152590218966964
I exported to an executable jar and named it primebot2.jar and to run, I type in:

java -jar primebot2.jar myuser mypass 0.0000152590218966964 49.5 2.0 99999999

so far it seems to be working fine although I'm not sure if the variable startBal will update after every bet. I have a feeling it will only set it when it logs on...

perhaps there is a way to do it so that the variable updates after every bet? I'm hoping it doesnt slow down the bot significantly because speed is the beatu of this one.

Let me know how I can improve it please.

Thanks!
blayzer

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:52:28 AM

Hi,

Respectfully,
Blayzer

I think I managed a crude way to do it. Here's what I did.

I added

startBal = userStats.getDouble("balance");

after the line

meStats.parseStats(userStats);

and I changed the original nextBetAmount to nextBetAmount = Math.round(startBal * baseBet);

then I changed baseBet from int to double and used that variable as the multiplier I wanted. In this case 0.0000152590218966964
I exported to an executable jar and named it primebot2.jar and to run, I type in:

java -jar primebot2.jar myuser mypass 0.0000152590218966964 49.5 2.0 99999999

so far it seems to be working fine although I'm not sure if the variable startBal will update after every bet. I have a feeling it will only set it when it logs on...

perhaps there is a way to do it so that the variable updates after every bet? I'm hoping it doesnt slow down the bot significantly because speed is the beatu of this one.

Let me know how I can improve it please.

Thanks!

So after staring at the code for a few hours, I think I finally understand it a bit more. I've managed to do the mods that I needed. I'm not sure if they were done in the best coding practices but nonetheless they work.

No further help required at the moment. I just wanted to thank you for unselfishly releasing this code for the benefit of others. You are right, there are a lot of bots out there that may have malicious code. I myself have been a victim of such tricks so I'm glad to be able to compile from source thanks to you.

Cheers!
Blayzer
blayzer

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:24:06 AM

This section can pose some serious problems if you are using a multiplier other than 2x:
Code:
			if (currentBet != null)
{
successHTTP = successHTTP + 1;
meStats.updateProfitSession(currentBet.getDouble("profit"));
if (!currentBet.getBoolean("win"))
{
//System.out.println("Lost Bet");
nextBetAmount = Math.round(nextBetAmount * increaseOnLossMultiplier);
//System.out.println("Next Bet Is = " + nextBetAmount);
lostCount = lostCount + 1;
if (lostCount == 5)
{
if (direction.equals(LESS))
{
direction = BIG;
}
else
{
direction = LESS;
}
}
}
else
{
nextBetAmount = baseBet;
lostCount = 0;
}

If you are running say a 1.5x multiplier @ <66, losing 5x in a row will change to >66 resulting in a 2.9x multiplier until you get another 5x loss in a row changing it back to <66 1.5x multiplier.

Hi Anonymoose - thanks for taking a look at it. I'm still a little confused as to how the multiplier changes within this code? The multiplier for raising the next bet amount after a loss doesn't change.

Or... are you referring to the part that if I'm betting at say <66, then flipping the sign to >66 will change the betting odds for that bet? If this is the case, then it probably should be (1-BetChance) when flipping from greater to lesser etc?

Or... are you referring to the part that if I'm betting at say <66, then flipping the sign to >66 will change the betting odds for that bet? If this is the case, then it probably should be (1-BetChance) when flipping from greater to lesser etc?

This.

Flipping the sign but keeping the number the same.  So if you are running at a 1.5x multiplier <66 flipping the sign should actually result in >33 to keep it @ 1.5x.  Just using 1.5x @ <66 as an example but applies to any multiplier other than 2x.

Hope this helps.

I found that this fixes it:

Code:

{
direction = BIG;
target = (100 - target);
}
else
{
direction = LESS;
target = (100 - target);
}

daCoops (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:31:06 AM

So after staring at the code for a few hours, I think I finally understand it a bit more. I've managed to do the mods that I needed. I'm not sure if they were done in the best coding practices but nonetheless they work.

No further help required at the moment. I just wanted to thank you for unselfishly releasing this code for the benefit of others. You are right, there are a lot of bots out there that may have malicious code. I myself have been a victim of such tricks so I'm glad to be able to compile from source thanks to you.

Cheers!
Blayzer

Hi Blayzer - I'm really glad that you found my bot, and that you can understand the code and recompile/mod it in a way that suits you. That was my main aim in coding it. I wanted to lay the code out and write code so it was as easy to follow as possible. Also, having it opensource ensures that there are no scams hidden away in there as you mention there are many out there.

My time is increasingly being taken up by hundreds of other things too - another reason why I wanted this version's source code to be released so that others can support it and modify it for themselves without having me as a bottleneck to their own progress.

If you win big using it then consider donating a little! Wink

Edit: - Actually I think you did just donate - if that was your transaction on 1st April - if so - Many thanks!
blayzer

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:25:17 PM

This section can pose some serious problems if you are using a multiplier other than 2x:
Code:
			if (currentBet != null)
{
successHTTP = successHTTP + 1;
meStats.updateProfitSession(currentBet.getDouble("profit"));
if (!currentBet.getBoolean("win"))
{
//System.out.println("Lost Bet");
nextBetAmount = Math.round(nextBetAmount * increaseOnLossMultiplier);
//System.out.println("Next Bet Is = " + nextBetAmount);
lostCount = lostCount + 1;
if (lostCount == 5)
{
{
direction = BIG;
}
else
{
direction = LESS;
}
}
}
else
{
nextBetAmount = baseBet;
lostCount = 0;
}

If you are running say a 1.5x multiplier @ <66, losing 5x in a row will change to >66 resulting in a 2.9x multiplier until you get another 5x loss in a row changing it back to <66 1.5x multiplier.

Actually it will shift direction after the first 5 losses and will continue until a win. It will only change direction again after a win and 5 losses again.
if you start low and have a loosing streak of 12, it will change to hi after the first 5 losses and continue 7 more times + the wins after that + the next losses after.
blayzer

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:42:01 PM

Cheers!
Blayzer

Hi Blayzer - I'm really glad that you found my bot, and that you can understand the code and recompile/mod it in a way that suits you. That was my main aim in coding it. I wanted to lay the code out and write code so it was as easy to follow as possible. Also, having it opensource ensures that there are no scams hidden away in there as you mention there are many out there.

My time is increasingly being taken up by hundreds of other things too - another reason why I wanted this version's source code to be released so that others can support it and modify it for themselves without having me as a bottleneck to their own progress.

If you win big using it then consider donating a little! Wink

Edit: - Actually I think you did just donate - if that was your transaction on 1st April - if so - Many thanks!

Hey thanks for the reply. I was beginning to think I was all alone on this thread.... hahaha

I will indeed donate when I get more BTC... unfortunately that wasn't mine.

cheers!
blayzer

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:52:08 AM

Finally got the features I wanted in... took a while as I have never programmed in Java but i guess it works... take a look
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018417.0

also sent you a tiny bit. Will send more soon.

Thanks again.
pulluphf

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:55:30 PM

This is not working for me when I put the first [target] @ 10, it worked fine for a bit, then when I check, it was changing to a 90% win rate after 5 losses? I'm sooo confused  Huh Also, it works perfectly with: 5 51.5 2.1 100000000, but when I try to edit it, it fucks up bad...  Cry
https://i.imgur.com/s1UIpr6.png
blayzer

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:32:06 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 04:00:23 AM by blayzer

This is not working for me when I put the first [target] @ 10, it worked fine for a bit, then when I check, it was changing to a 90% win rate after 5 losses? I'm sooo confused  Huh Also, it works perfectly with: 5 51.5 2.1 100000000, but when I try to edit it, it fucks up bad...  Cry

you need to find this part of the code:

Code:
{
        direction = BIG;
}
else
{
        direction = LESS;
}

and change to

Code:
{
direction = BIG;
target = (100 - target);
}
else
{
direction = LESS;
target = (100 - target);
}

Then recreate the jar file

I've created the jar file with the mentioned fix just in case you wanted to test it right away. All code is untouched except for the change I mentioned above.
http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/EQPtMShx/file.html
pulluphf

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:26:08 PM

This is not working for me when I put the first [target] @ 10, it worked fine for a bit, then when I check, it was changing to a 90% win rate after 5 losses? I'm sooo confused  Huh Also, it works perfectly with: 5 51.5 2.1 100000000, but when I try to edit it, it fucks up bad...  Cry

you need to find this part of the code:

Code:
{
        direction = BIG;
}
else
{
        direction = LESS;
}

and change to

Code:
{
direction = BIG;
target = (100 - target);
}
else
{
direction = LESS;
target = (100 - target);
}

Then recreate the jar file

I've created the jar file with the mentioned fix just in case you wanted to test it right away. All code is untouched except for the change I mentioned above.
http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/EQPtMShx/file.html
Thank's bb <3  Kiss
Gaxaro90

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:02:24 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 03:16:01 AM by Gaxaro90

Hmm.. I'm getting a strange error from it. It worked fine before but now it suddendly just starts giving me errors.
daCoops (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:59:10 AM

Hi - Does it throw out any error/debug messages to the command prompt?

I haven't used it for a long time, but I check this thread regularly - I'm just wondering whether PrimeDice have changed their API slightly? Looking at their API page it seems to be the same though... Not sure..
Nauro

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:26:32 PM

Its giving me errors for now Sad
PesiHUN

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:18:28 AM

Hi i cant start, no error, nothing appears. :/ what can i do?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
ronimacarroni

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:00:09 AM

K guys I fixed it
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxEW9g68wMH4NzBselFLbG1qQVk&authuser=0
Turns the whole withdraw thing was causing all the problems.
Tip pls 1MAZoX324kTVqt3XcU5k4EvvfSdeodZwp7
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:28:09 AM

Is the bot officially or just personal's work?
I do believe the site should provide a bot.
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:38:00 AM

Anyone making any cheese off this one? Looks like it could be a winner but is it?

Developing the future of crypto.
daCoops (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:45:35 PM

Is the bot officially or just personal's work?
I do believe the site should provide a bot.

It was my personal work. I developed it as I found the official PrimeDice auto roll very slow and flaky, so I coded my own Java bot one - and decided to release it open source for everyone!

Unfortunately, I don't use it anymore but obviously check out the thread now and again. Instead, I've moved onto my PocketRocketsCasino Javascript Dice Bot which is amazingly fast compared to this - just under 10 bets a second!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: