Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update  (Read 50980 times)
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:18:19 PM

Newbie dev account? Check
Shitcoin with ZERO innovation? Check
Hyped up by scammy pump group? Check.

"REALLY? WOW I HAVE TO BUY THIS!! TO DA MOON! SO SHIBE! SUCH DARK!! " - every idiot here

You all deserve to lose your money. You idiots never learn. I mean, never. That's why people with even just half a brain will keep taking your BTC.

+1

I hope everyone who invested (except miners) lost his/her last BTCs so he will learn not to invest in featureless shitcoins being run as a ponzi.

0 features? Check

0 activity account? Check

No roadmap? Check

Bullshithypename with dark in it? Check

It even takes shitcoins to the next level because it mimics dogecoin with the addition of the dark hype.

WHY WOULD YOU INVEST IN THIS?

M1SHO

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:21:17 PM

"REALLY? WOW I HAVE TO BUY THIS!! TO DA MOON! SO SHIBE! SUCH DARK!! " - every idiot here

You all deserve to lose your money. You idiots never learn. I mean, never. That's why people with even just half a brain will keep taking your BTC.

+1

I hope everyone who invested (except miners) lost his/her last BTCs so he will learn not to invest in featureless shitcoins being run as a ponzi.

0 features? Check

No roadmap? Check

It even takes shitcoins to the next level because it mimics dogecoin with the addition of the dark hype.

And why you comment ? Just wonder ? Sr Member .....you are not so "stupid" to invest , or are you cleaver enough to search for cheap coins?   

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:21:26 PM

names-words: doge, dark, such coin, are power words in crypto Cool

You can rent this space
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:22:11 PM

+1

0 features? Check

No roadmap? Check

And why you comment ? Just wonder ?

Because im terribly happy honestly.

cyaadz

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:24:01 PM

And your another fucking prick twat brain dead cunt fudder as well, look at all your previous posts all fudding every coin. Fuck off and die.
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:24:41 PM

Why you guys dont demand Proof of DEV? Devs should get PoD!
M1SHO

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:25:32 PM

+1

0 features? Check

No roadmap? Check

And why you comment ? Just wonder ?

Because im terribly happy honestly.
And you are happy with what ?  Tell us pls ?!?

M1SHO

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:28:24 PM

ugh. I really hate this overdone DOGE meme... Despite this, the code is impeccable

Code:
darkshibe https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833133.0

Heritage: perfect clone from shadowcash

Problems:

Notes:

good checkpointed premine and even stake modifier stuff properly checkpointed
good genesis seed is news event from 1 day before launch
good even copyrights for shadowcoin are maintained and not lazily renamed like usual

Mining began at correct time, 1 extra (0 coin block) mined but that doesn't matter

coin supply is correct and premine percentage

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, lz4
All fudders answers are hidden in this post

J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:30:43 PM

And your another fucking prick twat brain dead cunt fudder as well, look at all your previous posts all fudding every coin. Fuck off and die.

LMAO are you fucking serious?

I listed 3 facts and I get called for FUDing. You sound like a fucking idiot who invested in a shitcoin with ABSOLUTELY nothing going on for it not even a simple fucking roadmap or whitepaper and you bought because some asshole on Twitter was hyping it up??? and then go ape shit when it gets crashed dumped? Of course that was gona fucking happen!!

oh wait..

These people who fud should be fkn shot with a gun full of maggot infested donkey turds. Seriously.

You people who fud are lower than scammers. You cost a lot of people a lot of money, I think it's time you were taught a valuable lesson in life.

Yea you definitely sound like it..., confirmed biggest idiot & largest bagholder who bought at 18k+.

How do your bags feel? Im sure theyre heavy, get used to carrying them for life!  Wink

Why you guys dont demand Proof of DEV? Devs should get PoD!

lol
cyaadz

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:33:07 PM

I unignored you just to read the dribble you posted, as I said, look at your post history, every coin, every Ann, you are there fudding away, go make a new account son your done.
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:36:02 PM

A lot of coins start out this way. No innovation, roadmap and so forth.  XC was like this and now look at it.

The fact is, the dev has created a clean code base, which to me suggest he knows what he is doing.  I have invested a small amount in this coin and plan to hold for now.  This coin is far from dead IMO.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:36:41 PM

I unignored you just to read the dribble you posted, as I said, look at your post history, every coin, every Ann, you are there fudding away, go make a new account son your done.

I 100% share his opinion and I never really fud on any coin.

You invested in the 26th "dark" coin and this doesn't even have simple stealth adresses (which a dev could copy paste) or literally any features or ideas.

How could you even earn money if you just throw it away on random anon devs and twitter hypes?

smackii

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:36:46 PM

Im on 1k sat, dump your shibes. No future here
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:37:38 PM

A lot of coins start out this way. No innovation, roadmap and so forth.  XC was like this and now look at it.

The fact is, the dev has created a clean code base, which to me suggest he knows what he is doing.  I have invested a small amount in this coin and plan to hold for now.  This coin is far from dead IMO.

XC had a rumor going for it at start, people figured out it was made by Dan and several things pointed at it.

Would a serious dev use this name for a heavily innovative coin?

DarkShibe? Seriously?

Long-term adoption with this name?

This is a horror for anyone who deals with PR or Marketing. Doge rode on the back of a popular meme, thats a one in a million thing, but this isn't even funny just sad.

purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:39:42 PM

RIP.
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:44:07 PM

XC had a rumor going for it at start, people figured out it was made by Dan and several things pointed at it.

DarkShibe? Seriously?

This is a horror for anyone who deals with PR or Marketing. Doge rode on the back of a popular meme, thats a one in a million thing, but this isn't even funny just sad.

rumor started about 3 weeks after launch.  Also XC was originally named X11coin

X11coin? Seriously?

What i'm trying to say is it is too early to call this a scam, and i'm prepared to risk my investment and hold for now.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:46:43 PM

DarkShibe? Seriously?

rumor started about 3 weeks after launch.  Also XC was originally named X11coin

X11coin? Seriously?

Still a better name, atleast its not some autistic meme trying to mimic 2 hypes.

ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 08:47:38 PM

I'm laughing out loud at anyone who thinks a shitcoin won't get pumped. Sure mention the shitty PR, the shitty name, the copied meme...at the end of the day none of that matters for whales you diluted retard.

Also FUD = TIME TO BUY. LOOK HOW YOU ALL CAME OUT OF THE WOODWORK, JUST LIKE WHEN SUPERCOIN DROPPED TO 3K. THEN LOOK WHAT HAPPEN - EXPLOSION TO 18K.

I don't give a shit if I lose its less than a fraction of BTC you pansy.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:49:31 PM

I'm laughing out loud at anyone who thinks a shitcoin won't get pumped. Sure mention the shitty PR, the shitty name, the copied meme...at the end of the day none of that matters for whales you diluted retard.

Also FUD = TIME TO BUY. LOOK HOW YOU ALL CAME OUT OF THE WOODWORK, JUST LIKE WHEN SUPERCOIN DROPPED TO 3K. THEN LOOK WHAT HAPPEN - EXPLOSION TO 18K.

I don't give a shit if I lose its less than a fraction of BTC you pansy.

When orderbook on sell side get's thick enough whales will buy and pump again.

Stupid people that panicsell Cheesy
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:50:39 PM

lot of coins waiting for pump... Cool

You can rent this space
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: