Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update  (Read 50980 times)
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:52:11 PM

it's just a game Roll Eyes

You can rent this space
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 08:52:19 PM

I'm laughing out loud at anyone who thinks a shitcoin won't get pumped. Sure mention the shitty PR, the shitty name, the copied meme...at the end of the day none of that matters for whales you diluted retard.

Also FUD = TIME TO BUY. LOOK HOW YOU ALL CAME OUT OF THE WOODWORK, JUST LIKE WHEN SUPERCOIN DROPPED TO 3K. THEN LOOK WHAT HAPPEN - EXPLOSION TO 18K.

I don't give a shit if I lose its less than a fraction of BTC you pansy.

When orderbook on sell side get's thick enough whales will buy and pump again.

Stupid people that panicsell Cheesy

Yeah. Shit man, look at any coin with supply around 1 million. All very stable, even shitcoin like Korecoin are doing fine price wise.

You think a coin with 100BTC volume is going to vanish? HAHAHAHA. Idiot.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
ManOnTheMoon

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 08:54:22 PM

DSB so cheap right now...wish I had more BTC  Cry

Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:55:07 PM

Just don't understand some people that pretend to trade.

Some guys scream that there is hidden premine and it's a scamcoin, they believe it and they lose lots of money

Like WTF?
M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:57:09 PM

Sell all your coins @ 0.000002 ....i will take them all for 2.4 btc   Grin

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
Mr.Joker

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:58:05 PM

Will give someone 2100 sats if that person is willing to sell

Willing to buy for 5 BTC so 240K+-

Big pump group keeps dumping and dumping to create more panic, they will buy up the whole orderbook again  Grin
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:01:01 PM

I'm laughing out loud at anyone who thinks a shitcoin won't get pumped. Sure mention the shitty PR, the shitty name, the copied meme...at the end of the day none of that matters for whales you diluted retard.

Also FUD = TIME TO BUY. LOOK HOW YOU ALL CAME OUT OF THE WOODWORK, JUST LIKE WHEN SUPERCOIN DROPPED TO 3K. THEN LOOK WHAT HAPPEN - EXPLOSION TO 18K.

Yeah. Shit man, look at any coin with supply around 1 million. All very stable, even shitcoin like Korecoin are doing fine price wise.

ROFLMAO!!

Damn son. If that's what you really believe, you are an even bigger idiot than that cyaadz fool, or you are just new to crypto.

Holy fuck the denial in this thread is on a whole new level.

YOU GUYS ARE BAGHOLDERS. GET. FUCKING. OVER. IT. Exit now while theres still a chance!

FOR FUCKS SAKES, THE COIN IS CALLED 'DARKSHIBE'

DARK. FUCKING. SHIBE!!! .. what did you really expect??

the only thing surprising here is the fact that they didnt call it ShibeCannaDarkCoin.
M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:01:07 PM

Sell all your coins @ 0.000002 ....i will take them all for 2.4 btc   Grin
1.2 mil coins @ 0.000002 = 2.4 btc   !   I want them all !!!  Sell it now pls !

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:07:17 PM

FUD is fun, just ride with it and buy at the bottom. You will not regret Cool

Top 50 addresses except #1 which is bittrex didn't even move their coins, #2 address ate more coins like 73k shibes.

Which means 7% less coins for sale later, although the charts says the opposite.

You can buy now for a gable, or dump yours hit. It's up to you Grin
ManOnTheMoon

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 09:17:30 PM

ROFLMAO!!

Damn son. If that's what you really believe, you are an even bigger idiot than that cyaadz fool, or you are just new to crypto.

YOU GUYS ARE BAGHOLDERS. GET. FUCKING. OVER. IT. Exit now while theres still a chance!

the only thing surprising here is the fact that they didnt call it ShibeCannaDarkCoin.

Really? That's the only thing you got? The name? Are you implying coins with sillier names haven't had insane profits? If so, were you dropped on your head recently?

What did I expect? I expect nothing but the price to stabilize to 5k then reach 40k the following week. How's that for a prediction silly cunt.

__kot__

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:27:39 PM

Wow... What a panic.
I am not a greatest developer on Earth but it seems like this panic was caused by the stupid, fake post sent by ignorant.
I have quiclky checked the code and it looks pretty normal - nothing different from the other coins. I guess, there is no reason to be suspicious (from the technical perspective).
J9901

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:27:58 PM

ROFLMAO!!

Really? That's the only thing you got? The name? Are you implying coins with sillier names haven't had insane profits? If so, were you dropped on your head recently?

What did I expect? I expect nothing but the price to stabilize to 5k then reach 40k the following week. How's that for a prediction silly cunt.

Learn to fucking read dude. Read my other posts where I stated several facts as to why this shitcoin is getting dumped. The name itself isnt the only reason, its just the biggest red flag.

wtf am i doing arguing with a bagholder? believe whatever you want. Morons cant be reasoned with. Enjoy your bags.   Kiss
Mr.Joker

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:29:42 PM

ROFLMAO!!

Learn to fucking read dude. Read my other posts where I stated several facts as to why this shitcoin is getting dumped. The name itself isnt the only reason, its just the biggest red flag.

wtf am i doing arguing with a bagholder? believe whatever you want. Morons cant be reasoned with. Enjoy your bags.   Kiss

Every post of your last 20 is fudding a coin.
Can't take you seriously
ManOnTheMoon

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 09:34:18 PM

ROFLMAO!!

Hm you know you may be right...except....

last time i bagholded blackcoin...that turned out great.
last time i bagholded mintcoin...that turned out great.
last time i bagholded darkcoin...that turned out great.
last time i bagholded cloakcoin...that turned out great.
last time i bagholded supercoin...that turned out great.

now i'm rich and live in a huge villa in paris with 3 french hot maids and i drive an aston martin from my profits so FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND SUCK COCK.

adloule13

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:35:29 PM

dev still absent   Angry Lips sealed

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

Mr.Joker

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:37:23 PM

dev still absent   Angry Lips sealed

Dev is a robot and no need to sleep, pffff
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 09:38:54 PM

ROFLMAO!!

Hm you know you may be right...except....

last time i bagholded blackcoin...that turned out great.
last time i bagholded mintcoin...that turned out great.
last time i bagholded darkcoin...that turned out great.
last time i bagholded cloakcoin...that turned out great.
last time i bagholded supercoin...that turned out great.

now i'm rich and live in a huge villa in paris with 3 french hot maids and i drive an aston martin from my profits so FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND SUCK COCK.

show a pic or it didnt happen ;-P

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:41:38 PM

Newbie dev account? Check
Shitcoin with ZERO innovation? Check
Hyped up by scammy pump group? Check.

"REALLY? WOW I HAVE TO BUY THIS!! TO DA MOON! SO SHIBE! SUCH DARK!! " - every idiot here

You all deserve to lose your money. You idiots never learn. I mean, never. That's why people with even just half a brain will keep taking your BTC.

+1

I hope everyone who invested (except miners) lost his/her last BTCs so he will learn not to invest in featureless shitcoins being run as a ponzi.

0 features? Check

0 activity account? Check

No roadmap? Check

Bullshithypename with dark in it? Check

It even takes shitcoins to the next level because it mimics dogecoin with the addition of the dark hype.

WHY WOULD YOU INVEST IN THIS?

iv cashed out on a loss but not that much,like others, had made some good profit swings, but why you are so black hearted with the others ?? their morale is already fucked up , and you wishing stuff like that ?
hope the worst for you mr  Cool
J9901

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:44:21 PM

ROFLMAO!!

Every post of your last 20 is fudding a coin.
Can't take you seriously

Yeah. FUDing. When I criticize potential scams & obvious shitcoins, Im overhyping im FUDing.

Why dont you actually read my post history instead of glancing over it. Anybody who listened wouldve kept themselves from getting burned.

I warned people not to buy VDO ICO. Dumped on launch.
I warned people not to buy SMBR and request refund. DUmped on launch current 20% of ICO price.
I warned people about GAIA devs overhyping during ICO sale. Dev even claimed to promote ' 1 GAIA: 1 BTC possibility'
I warned people about VOLCANO coin scam copy & paste from same dev of WASP.
I looked into numerous new ICO ANN's that all have the same shit: Anonymous newbie dev, ridiculous ICO goals, vaporware, etc.

Check it, its all there.

Never bothered to post here prior to the dump because it was just so fucking obvious. I knew some would complain here after the dump, but the amount of tears I saw after the dump, I just had to post here.

But yeah, dont take my warnings. Keep losing BTC.

Dont take me seriously and hodl this rotting corspe of a coin. I dare you.
J9901

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:49:07 PM

Newbie dev account? Check
Shitcoin with ZERO innovation? Check
Hyped up by scammy pump group? Check.

"REALLY? WOW I HAVE TO BUY THIS!! TO DA MOON! SO SHIBE! SUCH DARK!! " - every idiot here

You all deserve to lose your money. You idiots never learn. I mean, never. That's why people with even just half a brain will keep taking your BTC.

+1

I hope everyone who invested (except miners) lost his/her last BTCs so he will learn not to invest in featureless shitcoins being run as a ponzi.

0 features? Check

0 activity account? Check

No roadmap? Check

Bullshithypename with dark in it? Check

It even takes shitcoins to the next level because it mimics dogecoin with the addition of the dark hype.

WHY WOULD YOU INVEST IN THIS?

iv cashed out on a loss but not that much,like others, had made some good profit swings, but why you are so black hearted with the others ?? their morale is already fucked up , and you wishing stuff like that ?
hope the worst for you mr  Cool

black hearted? lol

okay, because unless you only got into crypto this week, you deserve to get fucking burnt on investing in this shitcoin. Because people never fucking learn. I genuinely feel bad for those complete newbies who got burnt on DSB, hope u didnt lose to much..though im sure thats the extreme minority...but those who know better and still played this shit, you guys are just idiots. So dont come here crying once you turned bagholder. Its the same people who get burned by the same flame not once, twice, or three times...but x10+ times. The same people who get fucked by a shitcoin, and the next thing they do is immediately hop on another shitcoin.

THe same people who keep investing in ICO's with anonymous devs who are tossing BTC out because of some pretty graphics that take less than an hour to do in photoshop, then cry when their coins get dumped on launch.

The same idiots who cry about a low volume market yet keep putting BTCs in ICOs and wondering why the volume is so low.

The same idiots who keep listening to calls on Twitter who use their fame and hype up coins theyre in so you can fill their sell orders or dump on you.

Smart money has already left the alt scene for the time being. This is the time when traders need to be even more cautious and minimize risk. But no, you idiots all want to be millionaires overnight.

Get.fucking.burned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: