Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 09:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIttrex Spread Trader] Place up to 20 simultaneous Buy/Sell spreads and more..  (Read 3276 times)
halfcab123 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:40:45 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 02:13:03 AM by halfcab123

CabTrader v2

What is it?

I'm very excited to announce the release of CabTrader v2, I've been working on this project for a couple months now. I had several beta testers, who enjoy the software and continue to use it, as I myself use it, as an integral part of my day trading on bittrex. The software saves the time spent in attempting to alleviate risk by spreading your orders across a range of prices, and by placing several orders instead of just a few, you can reduce your exposure to risk by a much wider margin. It also includes all the standard features of bittrex with exception of the graphics, such as price chart and depth chart. But you are able to CANCEL ALL orders, as well as individually select or exempt orders from being cancelled. You can also trade on the market, and there is a running total, so you can see exactly how much you are buying at certain price depths instead of how Bittrex makes you either calculate yourself or just start clicking and buying when buying off the books. This software actually started out as simply a calculator that would let you calculate and now it places all of the orders for you. I'm very proud to see it finally come to fruition, and I hope it solves the same problem I had for a lot of users. And I hope future customers/users are very excited about the other projects I have in store.

How much and Where do I buy?

As of right now I'm asking a flat 0.2BTC and you can purchase here: >> www.crypto-folio.com <<
After you purchase (via coinpayments.net) you will receive an email with download links for mac and windows along with your license key, which has 3 total activations, so you can give out your key if you like or you can install on up to 3 machines.

I can make money too?

If you find that you really enjoy the software and feel you want to make some extra money spreading the word, I offer a 20% affiliate commission. You can signup to be an affiliate on crypto-folio.com and you are instantly put into the system. The affiliate system is pretty awesome, as you can login and keep track of how much you are selling and see your totals and payout dates, along with graphs and other things!

Please email me @ halfcab123@hotmail.com if you have any other questions! Thanks!
Chris Ridgeway - Crypto-folio.com | CabSoft

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
halfcab123 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:46:54 AM

Reserved For Updates

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
halfcab123 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:47:07 AM

Just in case Wink

Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:52:42 AM

i want fullcab trader 420blazeit edition

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
halfcab123 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:54:34 AM

i want fullcab trader 420blazeit edition

LOL

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: