Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin/nxt game might need some help  (Read 1824 times)
williamevanl (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:23:00 AM

After realizing the success of many recent Bitcoin (And alt-currency) gambling games. I've developed one of my own. I have an investor for the NXT portion of it and I'm able to back the Bitcoin side of it but it will be tight for me to do so.

I'm just throwing this out once and I won't bother to try again. Is anyone is interested in helping me fund 'the house' so to speak for this new game? It has a tranquil feel to it, a bonus game and a progressive jackpot. It's about 80% complete at the moment. I'm looking to launch mid November tentatively. The return is negotiable with pretty significant returns if the game does really well. I've spent weeks tweaking the algorithm to the point that the game should be pretty engaging, my top priority is making it as fair and rewarding for everyone that plays it as possible. (it's not cards or dice or a slot machine but rather a fun html5/javascript animation game, well, that's at least what my wife and 6 year old think. Smiley )

I recognize the community here has probably been burned again and again so  if anyone is genuinely interested send me a pm or email me at williamevanl@gmail.com.

Also feel free to check my post history, I've never requested anything like this before but did have a lot of success selling an NXT account recovery tool a while back. (which is no longer for sale, I"m pretty sure folks were just using it to steal money)

Thanks,
-William
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: