Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a large raster graphic produced  (Read 1298 times)
ninjatflex (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:31:12 PM

Hey guys,

I'm looking to have a large rasterised graphic produced. It must be as close to the below image as possible but large enough to be used as a fixed background image for a website. I'm talking like 4k px width.

If anyone's interested please PM me or give me a quote for how much you'd charge. It's a simple enough job if you know your way around Photoshop gradients / guassian blurs (and have the time to spare). I'd need a relatively quick turnaround time (by Sunday / Monday).

Please only reply if you could produce this to a high quality. I don't want to pay for rubbish. No scaled up pixelated rubbish - it must be produced from scratch at the required dimensions.

Please get back to me with quotes and preferably a portfolio Smiley

ninjatflex (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:41:23 PM

bump! willing to pay a very fair amount for this if it's done properly.
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:24:49 PM

That is a rather simple graphic, it could be done as a vector graphic and export as raster to any dimension you need. It shouldn't take more than a couple of hours for a skilled illustrator designer.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:36:42 PM

Hey guys,

I'm looking to have a large rasterised graphic produced. It must be as close to the below image as possible but large enough to be used as a fixed background image for a website. I'm talking like 4k px width.

If anyone's interested please PM me or give me a quote for how much you'd charge. It's a simple enough job if you know your way around Photoshop gradients / guassian blurs (and have the time to spare). I'd need a relatively quick turnaround time (by Sunday / Monday).

Please only reply if you could produce this to a high quality. I don't want to pay for rubbish. No scaled up pixelated rubbish - it must be produced from scratch at the required dimensions.

Please get back to me with quotes and preferably a portfolio Smiley

Hello;

I made a graphic you can take a look at below. I left you a note, pm me when you get a chance if you're interested

A link to the version that is 4,000 pixels wide here: http://makingmoneyhoney.com/images/ninjatflexLargeSAMPLE.png

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:07:19 AM

Not bad actually, was that done on Photoshop? It could use some extra work, but not bad at all!

Thanks, it was done in Illustrator and Photoshop for finishing touches.
side39

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:53:57 AM

great, the BTC let more foreigners get   a working change

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
☆★☆ High ROI Bonds |  Long, Medium and Short Term Options | Bitcoin Bond Network ☆★☆
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: