Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dissecting one of many LoupGaroux's responses  (Read 1894 times)
i_rape_bitcoins (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 01:47:03 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2012, 02:50:09 AM by i_rape_bitcoins

I wanted to do an in-depth analysis of one of many LoupGaroux's responses to my posts. As we can see here, I have carefully labeled one of his recent posts:

His post makes little to no sense. As outlined by the blue brackets, the text enclosed is the only portion of his whole reply that contains anything remotely coherent. The fact he upper-cases the 3 letter acronym 'LOL' impresses me as it reveals he has commitment in producing humorous content, such that relates to trolling unfortunately.

Those who seek elaboration to his initial thoughts are soon disappointed as the text followed in the red brackets are filled with trolling nonsense that clearly does not relate to the text above. As expected, it is diluted with personal attacks difficultly placed between every other word that tries to make his ego feel better. Profanity is used to direct the reader's mind to create a humorous tone that attempts to make the reader laugh, while redirecting the the mind from marking him as a troll to a sad sad basement-dwelling 10 year old.

It's not a surprise to anyone LoupGaroux is a sock puppet of BitcoinEXpress.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

~I_RAPE_BITCOINS~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 02:35:08 AM

English is not your first language is it?

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 02:43:37 AM

English is not your first language is it?

This +1

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
Boognish

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 04:49:41 AM

His post makes little to no sense. As outlined by the blue brackets, the text enclosed is the only portion of his whole reply that contains anything remotely coherent. The fact he upper-cases the 3 letter acronym 'LOL' impresses me as it reveals he has commitment in producing humorous content, such that relates to trolling unfortunately.

Those who seek elaboration to his initial thoughts are soon disappointed as the text followed in the red brackets are filled with trolling nonsense that clearly does not relate to the text above. As expected, it is diluted with personal attacks difficultly placed between every other word that tries to make his ego feel better. Profanity is used to direct the reader's mind to create a humorous tone that attempts to make the reader laugh, while redirecting the the mind from marking him as a troll to a sad sad basement-dwelling 10 year old.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6MtRMu5P-e4/T6gsQpIGeHI/AAAAAAAAASE/q-6UNoFhtIo/s1600/1617620697_confused_dog_answer_4_xlarge.jpg
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 05:54:20 AM

English not being a first language isn't an insult, I just do not think OP reads words the same way everyone else does.

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 06:37:23 AM

It is funny you have chosen exactly that reply... how about dissecting the quoted post as well? Would love to see your "in depth" analysis of that one..
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 04:01:59 PM

I am Coinhunter.

We know.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 07:29:51 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2012, 03:14:28 PM by LoupGaroux

I wanted to do an in-depth analysis of one of many LoupGaroux's responses to my posts. As we can see here, I have carefully labeled one of his recent posts:

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Aw shucks, Binky, you really do like me! Enough to make a thread all about just ONE of my posts! Think of the volume of worthwhile content, and child-like wonder that would be inspired by reviewing all 643 (as of this writing)? Holy Cripes, you might well suffer a brain explosion from have such a rich buffet of intelligent, insightful and often incendiary rhetoric to consume!!!

And, having teased you with the slug, let me address your "concern" directly. To wit, you should never, ever open the crypt of satirical content analysis when you are standing at the urinal of debate with an inchworm in your hands. Fool- you twice reference "brackets" when in fact you have only provided a "bracket" in the singular. How ironic to trip over your own stupidity trying to sound clever. I did not, " in fact" capitalize (that was the word you were looking for with "upper-cases', which is not a verb nor a word) the acronym "LOL", I merely referenced it in situ. As the lead for a somewhat rhetorical question. You were "laughing at loud" at a maintenance release to address a vulnerability discovered in software? Is that what passes for humor in Australia? Go rent a Jerry Lewis movie or something.

Possibly your efforts would be spent in better pursuits than trying to discern my intent or commitment- it has nothing whatsoever to do with trolling, or towards producing content for your amusement. And really? What attacks difficulty "placed between every other word"? Huh? That would be physically impossible because it would throw off the every other word thing, and there were no attacks in my post. I asked a couple of questions, and ruminated on the obvious conclusion that you are indeed a sock-puppet of RS/CH/Douchebag, and I didn't even have to use profanity once, you ignorant fuck-wit! Instead, you have created another delightful venue for us all to throw just a little bit more light on you silly little cock-roaches who slavishly love your ShortBusCoin and MicroStolenIntellectualPropertyCa$h. By allowing me the opportunity to once again refer to the little boy attached to that hand shoved waaaay up your ass as a Douchebag you have failed. Again.

And you are so wrong on the BCX thing- it is just sad. We live two timezones removed from each other, and are not even the same gender in RL. I'm sure she is way cuter than me, and from the sounds of things, a whole lot better connected with the technoratti.

But thanks for playing, good effort old stick, spot on effort and all that, what? Please be sure to see the concierge on your way out of the forum to pick up your parting gifts- a handful of shit for one hand and the future of ShortBusCoin for the other.

Tomorrow's quiz will be to compare and contrast those two; how can two things which are the same, be so different? Ah, they are the same, but one is full and has a future...
ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 07:53:16 PM

i laughed so hard, i may have peed a little

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 04:33:54 PM

To wit, you should never, ever open the crypt of satirical content analysis when you are standing at the urinal of debate with an inchworm in your hands.

That one is going into my bag of lines. I will pirate it at some point in the future and claim it as my own work. You have been forewarned!

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 04:39:18 PM

If you are man enough to use the line and think people will believe it is your original work, then by god, brother, you are welcome to do so!

I am honored that somebody made the effort to find the gem in all that dross.
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 08:55:58 PM

To wit, you should never, ever open the crypt of satirical content analysis when you are standing at the urinal of debate with an inchworm in your hands.

That one is going into my bag of lines. I will pirate it at some point in the future and claim it as my own work. You have been forewarned!

I've already used that one in a planning meeting yesterday!

~BCX~

Were you standing up or sitting down in the bathroom?

I've just conceded defeat and voluntarily surrendered to Loup's vernacular épée's. One can feel honored to have been thoroughly lashed by the master of word bdsm as he puts you in your oubliette. 

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:36:00 PM

Word to the wise: stop deluding yourself about SolidCoin. It failed the moment SC2 came out and nothing will ever change that. There's no shame in giving up on a bad idea.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:59:48 PM

Word to the wise: stop deluding yourself about SolidCoin. It failed the moment SC2 came out and nothing will ever change that. There's no shame in giving up on a bad idea.

LOL amen to that!

SC1 was okay but once ArtForz buttplugged RS's precious SC that was when the real crying started =)

Made some good $ on SC1....so I'm happy I got out when it began!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 12:26:42 AM

LOL amen to that!

SC1 was okay but once ArtForz buttplugged RS's precious SC that was when the real crying started =)

Made some good $ on SC1....so I'm happy I got out when it began!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yep, Once ArtForz violated Coinhunter, he was never the same. BTW what ever happened to AF???

~BCX~

I think ArtForz decided to keep quiet given how much crying went on once his rustled the feathers of the SC sockies and their RealKingScam.
Schwede65

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 11:59:33 AM

LOL amen to that!

Yep, Once ArtForz violated Coinhunter, he was never the same. BTW what ever happened to AF???

~BCX~

I think ArtForz decided to keep quiet given how much crying went on once his rustled the feathers of the SC sockies and their RealKingScam.

I think this man decided to keep quiet, because he was the early-ltc-gpu-miner, who scammed the community with the phrase: "there can't be a good ltc-gpu-miner, i have tested it..."

but the opposite is really true...
LoupGaroux

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 04:16:06 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2012, 06:47:43 PM by LoupGaroux

That is certainly an absurd statement! If you have done any reading at all, other than racing to the "How can I support ShortBusCoin and thereby ingratiate myself with my bitch-master" threads, you would learn a whole wealth of background on AF. Anything he might have done with ltc and gpu mining thereof was long, long after he earned his chops in this world.

Besides- who gives a rat's ass about ltc? Seriously? Its just another alt-coin without any conceivable value or useful implementation. Ah, sort of identical to ShortBusCoin and MicroIntellectualPropertyTheftCa$h in that regard.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 06:03:26 PM

LouPGaroux?  Ah yes...

Witty and literate, he will put you down like any good American citizen.  Taking pride in his ability to ream assholes as seamlessly as they come, he's a sock-sniffer, the kind of guy that comes home, kicks off his shoes and takes an odorous whiff of his day's moist productions.  He accomplishes so much at that keyboard, eliciting guffaws from cryptonerds and raping those whose weighty, titanium-brimmed glasses have lowered their noses to an angle ripe for condemnation.  He's a patriot, and make no mistake, he enjoys the finer things in life -- cigars,  fine liquor, and last-place GLBSE race-horses.  And he's brave -- like a losing investment, he will gladly take the rear and, eyeing the assholes that lay before him, position himself to follow the scent of his next target.  Don't ask him why his knees are dirty; he knows as well as anyone that a good look from the bottom reveals the trodden, ointment-laden paths of those more successful a la The American Dream.  Or he's just a cocksucker.
Schwede65

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 10:02:27 AM

That is certainly an absurd statement! If you have done any reading at all, other than racing to the "How can I support ShortBusCoin and thereby ingratiate myself with my bitch-master" threads, you would learn a whole wealth of background on AF. Anything he might have done with ltc and gpu mining thereof was long, long after he earned his chops in this world.

Besides- who gives a rat's ass about ltc? Seriously? Its just another alt-coin without any conceivable value or useful implementation. Ah, sort of identical to ShortBusCoin and MicroIntellectualPropertyTheftCa$h in that regard.

How should someone be characterized writing such posts?

Hm, let me find the precise description...

Oh, i have it:

He is all talk!
LoupGaroux

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 07:04:41 PM

Not to piss on your parade thinking you both are getting clever shots in on me, but wouldn't being a cocksucker and being all talk be mutually exclusive? I look to the two of you, being vastly more experienced in both endeavors to illuminate the discussion.

And TJ, I'm hurt. I thought we had kissed and made up. Are you still holding a grudge?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: