Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 10:28:32 PM

lol

inb4 defaced is a cryptsy shill.

I'll say here what I said there. Cryptsy is the only place I dont have to worry about the safety of my coins. Time tested and mother approved.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:06:39 PM

Shifting blame to viruses and other malicious actors would be a predictable course of action. Taking a few pot shots at the 'professionalism' of law firms is another way.

Everyone who is at least half way involved or in the loop knows that cryptsy along with many other 'exchanges' currently running are engaged in a lot of shady deals behind scenes - the kind that will land you in jail once regulations come into play.

Some of them might have forgotten their place and over played their hand one too many times. Chicken is coming home to roost.

bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:11:39 PM

lol

I'll say here what I said there. Cryptsy is the only place I dont have to worry about the safety of my coins. Time tested and mother approved.

Yes, indeed. They could be locked for months that even you (an account owner) can't access them.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 11:15:26 PM

lol

Yes, indeed. They could be locked for months that even you (an account owner) can't access them.

Safety even from myself, love it! Tongue

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:28:18 PM

lol

Safety even from myself, love it! Tongue

Fine. In May I made a transfer of some GLX to my account. The coins were credited to my account in mid of August. During this time the coin lost 80% of its original value. Who is responsible for this?
BBmmBB

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:14:08 AM

cryptsy sucks...they were once a good exchange when they kept it simple...they got in over their heads and early supporters got screwed! Over time they disappeared numbers of bitcoins in various ways, and millions of altcoins*poof!* so dirty eventually even closed my account without warning or formal cause.... Paul V. had this coming! >> ignore your userbase..support tickets never answered...buggy code...shady moderators....i'm only surprised it took this long ! :\ i'm still waiting on a copy of all my trade history for my accountant...guess maybe I'll have to call these lawyers?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: