Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mike Maloney exposing the fabricated stock market  (Read 1139 times)
Robert Paulson (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:58:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5JcmpN2mrA

stock prices have lost all connection to reality, the price is whatever the central bank wants it to be.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:01:53 PM

Really interesting video, learned a lot of it
RonPaulBTC

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:24:05 PM

Great video, but price doesn't always reflect really even with Bitcoin. ALL markets are manipulated, centrally or decentrally, whales moving prices exist everywhere, some powerful enough to distort the notion of supply and demand.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:28:07 PM

Maloney seems to be a calm, yet authoritative, voice in looking at the underbelly of our financial system.  To date, I have not heard negative things about him.

Were it me (and who asked me?), I would say a reasonable defense against the crooks, yet retaining investments that have performed very well over LONG periods of time, I would suggest the below holdings (will of course vary according to each person's own circumstances and comfort levels):

• 3% - 20% in physical gold (and/or other PMs)
  • 1% - 20% in BTC (HIGH risk though)

Add other hard assets (land, guns & lead bullion, etc.) as you wish.

Disclosure: I own both BTC and gold, more is in gold.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: