Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NAMSTEC,Miners,China Manufacturer partnership  (Read 747 times)
namstec (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:38:37 AM

Hi miners,

Web:www.namstec.com

We have great news. Big manufacturer company from china wants to consider working with NAMSTEC. Zero electricity cost is a big advantage and they see big future in that.

In our business proposal to our china manufacturer and spoke to  Rockminer Oversees business relationship Alex,  we told him we want to make something real especial for miners i said.  i wanted miners to be considers partners not only customers. Manufactures are making money,but what about miners! we need to make a program that we can all benefit. Bitcoin was created for that purpose.

I propose a deal to lower the equipment cost. In this program only they request minimum amount for discount, but the price is going to be lower. 10 units with this new program.

Program: zero electricity cost, plus the ability for investors to purchase hash power from you.
http://namstec.com/cloud-contracts/

Remember: Zero electricity cost  no maintenance fees for all programs. You have to purchase power supply.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me..

Thank you,

Andres Carrero
NAMSTEC
Phone:305-726-1761
Web:www.namstec.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: