In my spare time, I have been working on modifying a wonderful app by jjiimm_64 for monitoring and controlling hosts/devices using CGMiner and the API.
In regards to a Mining Contract capable setup
, here's what I have pretty much ready to go:
- Buyer Web Monitor/Interface (all miners that are/were paid for, setup by seller in advance - all or some of 'mining farm'
- Buyer Controlled Pools (the ability to ADD, REMOVE, SWITCH and DISABLE Pools - point the power where ever you want IN REAL TIME, whenever. ie. HOP
- Full stats per host/rig, device/card etc (90sec updates to avoid excessive API calls to CGMiner that negatively affect performance
- Simple Anti-Flood protection to keep 'excited miners
' from abusing the stats update interval.
- Seller Master Control Panel that includes above (no anti-flood needed though
), plus full device controls (as per CGMiner API) such as device clock, fan, voltage controls etc.
For my own setup, I currently have approx 11 GH ready to go (and increasing slowly) and was wondering if it's even worth pursuing this any longer, due to other services such as GPUMAX that already pay me PPS+ for my miners.
Does anyone even bother buying Mining Contracts any longer ?
The Buyer's page looks like this, with the ability to controls pools in real time (add pool, delete pool, enable/disable pool
). Nothing special.
Buyer can also see the real-time countdown till the next stats update, as it counts down from 90 seconds.
(pay no attention to the Host names. I was too lazy to change them all after my last upgrade...lol