Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★RipDice★★★ Launch Promotion!! 5% Deposit Bonus until November!  (Read 9578 times)
finlon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:43:48 PM

trying this site but doesnt seems good but trying with small money Cheesy
The site isn't processing withdrawls. You might want to try other dice sites instead. Depositing here will not get your money back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:47:52 PM

Well , OP Say he prcossed all the withdraw can some one confirm that ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843473.msg9408183#msg9408183
flippy

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:51:26 PM

I certainly can't. I had a 0.05 balance wiped on the previous version of the site which was never addressed, and currently have 0.0175 on the site unable to be withdrawn.

Lazlo (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★ RipDice - Provably fair dice game ★

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 11:55:06 PM

We apologize for the delay in replying to this thread, we have been very busy fixing the site, we are proud to announce we have over 900 registered players! Only a select few who joined in the beginning are having problems which we are addressing at this very minute, PMs being sent, and stuck withdrawals are being processed manually!

Thank you for your patience, as a token of our gratitude and as an apology for our technical problems we are doing a double deposit bonus for the next 24 hours!

Kind Regards
Lazlo

Domino

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:08:29 AM

I certainly can't. I had a 0.05 balance wiped on the previous version of the site which was never addressed, and currently have 0.0175 on the site unable to be withdrawn.

We apologize for the delay in replying to this thread, we have been very busy fixing the site, we are proud to announce we have over 900 registered players! Only a select few who joined in the beginning are having problems which we are addressing at this very minute, PMs being sent, and stuck withdrawals are being processed manually!

Thank you for your patience, as a token of our gratitude and as an apology for our technical problems we are doing a double deposit bonus for the next 24 hours!

Kind Regards
Lazlo

So has flippy's withdrawal and all other stuck withdrawals been processed completely now?

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:11:47 AM

Kind Regards
Lazlo

So has flippy's withdrawal and all other stuck withdrawals been processed completely now?

No. not yet.  Undecided

I am not sure whether he is lying to get more deposits in his 2x promo or is he going to pay them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843473.0
Domino

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:18:46 AM

Kind Regards
Lazlo

No. not yet.  Undecided

I am not sure whether he is lying to get more deposits in his 2x promo or is he going to pay them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843473.0

That is a big red flag then.

I would suggest everyone to stay away from the site at all cost.

dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:48:12 AM

Kind Regards
Lazlo

BS.

You still haven't send my BTC back after a week. Ripdice is scam, DO NOT DEPOSIT HERE.

DOUBLE DEPOSIT BONUS IS A TRAP.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
delta1337

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:51:01 AM

Yeah lazlo, its been a week and I still need my bitcoins.

I'd also request to have 100% compensation/interest for the wait.
yenzae0215

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:12:18 AM

dont fall for another 2x deposit bonus or you will lost your BTCs  Cheesy

(just donate it to me = 12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31) hahahaha

Banned**
Nerazzura

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:11:16 AM

there is not anything interesting for your site's interface. many of whom have been like that, you just give a slightly different color only. and the rest is the same, this could decrease the popularity of for yourself. need fresh and different sesuat here if you want to get more, do not be afraid to spend more: D
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:06:39 AM

Kind Regards
Lazlo

I took part in the first deposit bonus and was lucky enough to get my funds back. But, there is no way Me or anyone will try your site out, Its clear you won't process any deposits or withdrawls. You just want to trap more people to deposit on your site. If you had been busy fixing site, please update and don't leave people waiting.

RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:17:25 AM

It's really funny watching people when they trust a new site that uses free script full of bugs-exploits, just because free bonuses. And when they defraud I'm not even sad.

Astonishing part :
we are doing a double deposit bonus for the next 24 hours!

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
elbill

Activity: 938
Merit: 1005

frantorres_995 at socialmedia

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:18:25 PM

Kind Regards
Lazlo

Hey!

I deposit 0.71 BTC and dont appear in my account. Check the PM!!!

Why dont answer??

alabamafan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:20:33 PM

Kind Regards
Lazlo

Hey!

Why dont answer??

This was a scam.
finlon

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:26:17 PM

Kind Regards
Lazlo

Hey!

Why dont answer??

This was a scam.

I think he knows. He is just teasing. I can't believe he Lazlo had the guts to post that and try an pull off another one. 

Seketsuna

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:01:53 PM

Its just sad people still deposited some BTC to his site even it was clearly a scam...
Lazlo (OP)

Activity: 70

★ RipDice - Provably fair dice game ★

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 12:10:38 AM

Site is going well now 3 months in, we might be doing more promotional offers soon! with over 2,000 daily players, it is one of the best online bitcoin dice games!

Hapy gambling!

FirestarterX

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:24:21 AM

Site is going well now 3 months in, we might be doing more promotional offers soon! with over 2,000 daily players, it is one of the best online bitcoin dice games!

Hapy gambling!
This man scammed on a signature campaign and did not pay participants for a whole month of wearing his signature. DO NOT DEPOSIT ANYTHING.

P.S. he also ran a ponzi, but everyone runs ponzis Roll Eyes
Seketsuna

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:49:38 AM

Hapy gambling!

SCAMMER FROM THE START, DONT TRUST HIM.. DIDN'T PAID BACK THE WITHDRAWALS!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: