I'm new here and i want to sell this unused item (ENCORE 802.11n Wireless USB Adapter ENUWI-N
) because they don't work in my Trisquel GNU/Linux
so, it is like new!
there is the features from the Manufacturer webpage (ENCORE USA
• Greater Bandwidth — meets the demand of bandwidth-intensive applications, such as HD video streaming, large file
downloading and online gaming
• Advanced Wireless Security — supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryptions
• Interoperability — backward compatible with 802.11g/b wireless networks
• Improved Wireless Reception — utilizes Multiple-Input-Multiple-Output (MIMO) technology
• Easy Installation
• Compatible with IEEE 802.11n Draft 2.0, 802.11b/g wireless standards
• 2.4GHz Frequency band, MIMO 2T2R
• Complies with Universal Serial Bus Rev. 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 specifications
• High Speed transfer data rate up to 300 Mbps
• Supports QoS: WMM, WMM-PS
• Support wireless data encryption with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2
• Supports Multiple BSSID
• Range Coverage : Indoor 35~100 meters; Outdoor 100~300 meters
• Compliant with FCC Part 15.247 for US, ETS 300 328 for Europe
• Support driver for Windows® 2000, XP, 7 and Vista™
• Supports auto-installation and diagnostic utilities
some photos here:
it cost 45.24USD$
, I'm interested to sell it for the equivalent price in bitcoins at the day of the transaction
i can negotiate the shipping (you want to pay it or i pay it; if you pay it, i can add a surprise to the box!
) depending where you do live ("North America, South America and Caribe", "Europe" or "the rest of the world", three different destinations with different shipping prices).
questions? make it here please!