Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predicting Flash crashes (solution found?)  (Read 3062 times)
bounst

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:19:40 AM

why the price inarease $15 yesterday?
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:56:41 AM

I guess Moolah got spooked trying to cash out all that coinage.

Or perhaps the con-man behind Bitcoin-trader.biz finally ran out of his Ponzi scheme coins.  Maybe Fat ass Karpeles fell down and broke his crown and can't sell bitcoins no mo!

*Hopefully all of the above

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:46:02 PM

I guess Moolah got spooked trying to cash out all that coinage.

Lol .. Mainstream media won't give a damn. Moolah hogs 5000+ btc and probably should now be dumping, its weird to see growth in price. Bitcoin Trader and Moolah went down at the same time so Bitcoin Trader should dump their stake too.
darkmind

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:21:29 AM

If it comes in a flash crash, that be better than slow death. Plus we spring back with flash. Maybe skyrocket!

sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:39:01 AM

Hello i just want to share an idea and hear feedback, i must have been said here before but neverthless:

Is looking on blockchain (or similiar sites) and monitoring incoming huge ammounts of BTC to the accounts of major exchanges (bitstamp, bitfinex, those chinesse ones etc.) a good way for predicting a flat crash...? I got a "hint" that some of the more experienced users might do so... As far as i know, major exchanges have only limited and probably by this time well known bitcoin adresses, so if someone monitors them on blockchain and seesa  huge ammount of incoming BTC to these adress (thousand of btc for example), that might be quite a good indication that the exchange is heading for a major flash crash...

Is this basic idea a good way for predicting flash crashes of BTC price?

It might mean something, but the person might just be transferring funds.
An if he doesn't sell, you could just be standing there with all coins sold, without anything happening to the price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: