Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please stop the 'manipulation' bullshit.  (Read 3336 times)
Skoupi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Skoupi the Great

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:45:59 PM

You're missing the point.  Some here think that by buying 1BTC, they are buying 1/21millionth of the technology.  I'm simply pointing out that's nonsense.

Actually you are buying 1/21 millionth of the total digital units of the most sophisticated, actively developed, global, decentralized, secure transactions network the world has ever seen...

That's why buying 1/21 millionth of an altcoin costs 1000 times less despite the fact that the underlying technology is almost identical...
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:06:28 PM

You're missing the point.  Some here think that by buying 1BTC, they are buying 1/21millionth of the technology.  I'm simply pointing out that's nonsense.

Actually you are buying 1/21 millionth of the total digital units of an instance of the most sophisticated, actively developed, global, decentralized, secure transactions network the world has ever seen...

That's why buying 1/21 millionth of an altcoin costs 1000 times less despite the fact that the underlying technology is almost identical...

FTFY.
brg444

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:13:15 PM

Actually you are buying 1/21 millionth of the total digital units of an instance of the most sophisticated, actively developed, global, decentralized, secure transactions network the world has ever seen...

FTFY.

an instance of?

what other instance of blockchain ledger has gained any traction?

caution, troll, don't mistake infrastructure for "sunken capital" again troll

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:17:37 PM

Learn some manners, faggot.  Then we'll talk Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: