Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: kronos.io invite code please?  (Read 1024 times)
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2012, 06:40:29 PM

hey as the title states, I would love to check out the new platform but I need an invite!!  can someone help me out?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kronos.io

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 11:39:05 AM

Howdy folks!

We're hard at work making a secure and lightning fast site right now! That being said, we can only bring on so many people to test the site. In the spirit of fairness, we'll be running some lotteries to give everyone who wants an invite code, a chance to get one! More info on this lottery will be announced on these forums!

Thank you for your interest, we're working as fast as we can!

-Jon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: