Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 12:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358151 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:44:36 PM

It is really amazing that is has come to this (and comes to it again and again): If you don't CREATE volume, VIOR will lose it's ONLY value at the moment, which is his listing on  Bittrex. Have you smart holders of the coin ever heard of selling to yourselves?Huh

ohhh emmm Geee....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:21:10 AM

hey guys.

Im unsure whether there is enough interest at this point but if there is

ill tell you guys the plan im considerring.

here is a copy of a post i sent to rakesh recently

the route im thinking of taking is
1) get everone to switch back to the wallet before the gateway was implented.
2) create an exterior voip network that will accept viorcoin
3) create a payment gateway where people can either buy voip minutes or buy viorcoin at a discounted rate in comparison to the voip cost.

it would have been nice to have had the gateway implemented in the wallet, but without the code im afraid we would have to start over and find a high quality coder.

It will take me quite some time to get this rolling though, I have a lot of things on my plate atm.(dont expect miracles, unless there is someone with more skill than me who wants to take on this project)

perhaps we can get the community together to work on this.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:33:29 AM

The trade volumes are low again on bittrex.

BC and MM if you guys could reach to an agreement and plan a strategy on how to take this project ahead then it would be helpful .

I assure you Vior is being considered and has a viable valuable place in the world, cc community and for Kore.
 Smiley
The Viorcoin community can do their part to do whatever it takes to keep Vior from being delis Ted and to rally those who will become a team for Viorcoin listing what skills they could donate their time to as well as ideas and suggestions for promotion s and marketing etc.

Sincerely,

MikeMike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update and as you seem to be in the know, at least more than the average holder here, could you elaborate a bit more before I decide to buy to help keep it listed..

By the way, your and bc s efforts are much appreciated

It doesn't even have to be detailed info, but have you guys managed to get in contact with vior dev for instance?

Hiya,
Believe me I think if BC was contacted by the Voir Dev you'd know asap, same with me.

The Vior Community needs to collaborate and do what they can.
As much as possible should be done by the Community rather than
expecting the ones doing the most to do everything.

We had this problem in the Kore Community as well and a long time ago
I was part of the problem. Lots of suggestions, ideas and possible solutions
but I did not act.

People here need to step up to the plate. Next to the Dev a coins community
could very well be the next most important thing.

BC and I both have overflowing plates right now. Both Communities know that
so it's time for ones to pick up the ball and bring it as far as they can.
We'd sure appreciate the help and is an encouragement to the Communities.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

MM

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:40:39 AM

hey guys.

Im unsure whether there is enough interest at this point but if there is

ill tell you guys the plan im considerring.

here is a copy of a post i sent to rakesh recently

the route im thinking of taking is
1) get everone to switch back to the wallet before the gateway was implented.
2) create an exterior voip network that will accept viorcoin
3) create a payment gateway where people can either buy voip minutes or buy viorcoin at a discounted rate in comparison to the voip cost.

it would have been nice to have had the gateway implemented in the wallet, but without the code im afraid we would have to start over and find a high quality coder.

It will take me quite some time to get this rolling though, I have a lot of things on my plate atm.(dont expect miracles, unless there is someone with more skill than me who wants to take on this project)

perhaps we can get the community together to work on this.

Hi BC.

Good ideas.
We are hoping to hear back from someone here that they will come on board/we collaborate so I can present them with some other options that could be an easier stop gap solution for both coins till both teams are more fully populated with the right people and the Communities become more organized and active.

Hope to hear from them soon.....

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:42:47 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 06:51:31 AM by MikeMike

Just about as important as creating volume on Bittrex is for ones to stake some coins.
 Smiley

There are some decent people is this community.
It'd be a shame to let this opportunity go to waste.

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:33:48 AM

Okay, I would take care of volumes on bittrex. Smb, Nobodyyouknow, Niki If you guys could get on with the coding part with the developers you know, it would be very much appreciated.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:00:12 AM

Okay, I would take care of volumes on bittrex. Smb, Nobodyyouknow, Niki If you guys could get on with the coding part with the developers you know, it would be very much appreciated.

+1000

Nice work.
 Smiley

When times are the toughest keep a level head.

NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:53:41 AM

I already did, and he's out of the country on another project until next week. He plans to meet with me once he's back and we can get this rolling.

olloman

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Crypto Angel

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:28:56 PM

hey guys, just wanted to leave a note, even though I'm not actively posting, I've kept on following the thread and I appreciate the effort of everyone trying to save the coin Smiley What amazes me is that the gateway function is still up and working, as I've said before Vior has an intrinsic value because of its use which is independent from its cost, and at the moment such a dip in price is crazy, it makes calling using vior dirty cheap.

If you need help with reviving the project don't hesitate to contact me, I've made translations and helped coordinating communities for some coins (XC, Sambacoin, ecc.) aswell as giving financial advice and help to others (Exclusivecoin), I've been a Vior enthusiast and investor since the beginning and I would be just happy to be helpful Smiley
Pala_00

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:27:29 PM

Call/VideoCall and gateway are running? Why is so cheap?
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:50:44 PM

I will contact some devs, to see what can be done, and what is what we are searching exactly?
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:13:07 PM

Because gateway is controlled by an entity that hasn't posted in a month

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
rakesh1_90

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:57:26 AM

Hey thats awesome news guys! For me, i cant use the gateway as its not working where i am from but if people are still able to use it then thats awesome.
We just need to take over Vior as a community and continue the work, Be it from scratch or from where it is now. This project is farrr from dead and i am glad that the noob developer is not here anymore!
This coin is like a child which needs proper nourishment and direction to bloom. Frankly, I can feel all those positive vibes from the community for Vior to excel .

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:06:43 AM

Hey thats awesome news guys! For me, i cant use the gateway as its not working where i am from but if people are still able to use it then thats awesome.
We just need to take over Vior as a community and continue the work, Be it from scratch or from where it is now. This project is farrr from dead and i am glad that the noob developer is not here anymore!
This coin is like a child which needs proper nourishment and direction to bloom. Frankly, I can feel all those positive vibes from the community for Vior to excel .

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."

+1

With a decent community behind it, Vior has a lot of potential if everyone works together with ideas and offers any skills they may have.

It would definitely help if development continues with a number of people actively involved rather just one Dev.

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:45:38 AM

I already did, and he's out of the country on another project until next week. He plans to meet with me once he's back and we can get this rolling.

Send me an email address to have you added into slack, and all of you who are interested
Pala_00

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:03:21 AM

Send me an email address to have you added into slack, and all of you who are interested

wooow a new dev soon?  Shocked
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:22:51 AM

I hate to have to be the guy that always call it like it is but, in two words: DON'T BOTHER.  There's no "meeting" that is needed. And, fortunately, there are no distances nowadays either. What there is, in truckloads, is BULLSHIT. If a dev is interested, he doesn't need to "meet" anyone that he cannot text, call, skype, pm, etc from the farthest part of the world and not for more than half an hour to make a very quick and clear decision as if he wants to be involved and under which circumstances. The rest, ALL of the rest, is BULLSHIT by any name you may want to assign to it. And, most definitely, not worth pursuing, ok?

The other, very important, consideration you need to think about is why any dev worth his salt would want to be involved in a project like this... just use your brains and think a bit: How many "rescued by the community" projects you know that have been successful? That should clarify things a bit, don't you think? Back, again, to why any dev worth his salt would want to be involved in this rescue instead of, for instance, launch his own coin... think a couple of minutes about that. The community? it's minimal and quite shitty, let's call it what it is: They will sell (the have) even at these prices to salvage what amount to 50 dollars. And real solid members, you can count them with the fingers of both your hands... any outrageously evident scam that launches attracts tens of those and hundreds of the shitty ones. If not more. Why rescuing this one then?  The truth, the only truth, is that those 10 members -or less- hold a lot of coins and really want VIOR to be worth something some day. Because right now it is worth nothing. That's the only motive, nothing else. So they will pay for a dev, in worthless VIOR on a wing and a prayer. And, like many before them, will fail because, frankly, they cannot afford any decent dev... unless they are willing to pony up REAL, VALUABLE cash, fiat or BTC.

So, now that we have the REAL perspective, why don't "we" get the cash first and then offer someone that may be interested in it -there will be plenty, but not for long term commitment- to get this one back up an running again. Those interested will not need "meetings" nor excuses of foreign trips or other BS; they will get up and do it, get their money and on to the next one. VIOR doesn't need anyone beyond that either. What "we" need is to begin to call things by their real denominations. And go on from there.
rakesh1_90

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:35:25 AM

I hate to have to be the guy that always call it like it is but, in two words: DON'T BOTHER.  There's no "meeting" that is needed. And, fortunately, there are no distances nowadays either. What there is, in truckloads, is BULLSHIT. If a dev is interested, he doesn't need to "meet" anyone that he cannot text, call, skype, pm, etc from the farthest part of the world and not for more than half an hour to make a very quick and clear decision as if he wants to be involved and under which circumstances. The rest, ALL of the rest, is BULLSHIT by any name you may want to assign to it. And, most definitely, not worth pursuing, ok?

The other, very important, consideration you need to think about is why any dev worth his salt would want to be involved in a project like this... just use your brains and think a bit: How many "rescued by the community" projects you know that have been successful? That should clarify things a bit, don't you think? Back, again, to why any dev worth his salt would want to be involved in this rescue instead of, for instance, launch his own coin... think a couple of minutes about that. The community? it's minimal and quite shitty, let's call it what it is: They will sell (the have) even at these prices to salvage what amount to 50 dollars. And real solid members, you can count them with the fingers of both your hands... any outrageously evident scam that launches attracts tens of those and hundreds of the shitty ones. If not more. Why rescuing this one then?  The truth, the only truth, is that those 10 members -or less- hold a lot of coins and really want VIOR to be worth something some day. Because right now it is worth nothing. That's the only motive, nothing else. So they will pay for a dev, in worthless VIOR on a wing and a prayer. And, like many before them, will fail because, frankly, they cannot afford any decent dev... unless they are willing to pony up REAL, VALUABLE cash, fiat or BTC.

So, now that we have the REAL perspective, why don't "we" get the cash first and then offer someone that may be interested in it -there will be plenty, but not for long term commitment- to get this one back up an running again. Those interested will not need "meetings" nor excuses of foreign trips or other BS; they will get up and do it, get their money and on to the next one. VIOR doesn't need anyone beyond that either. What "we" need is to begin to call things by their real denominations. And go on from there.

"A negative thinker sees a difficulty in every opportunity, A positive thinker sees an opportunity in every difficulty!"
Anakinska33

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:11:01 AM

so dev left? it was going pretty good...
rakesh1_90

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:17:41 PM

so dev left? it was going pretty good...

The community is taking over the project and hopefully you would see a official announcement soon enough.
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: