Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358160 times)
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:05:37 AM

hey guys just wanted to let you all know, Video call is still working for me, it was a bug on my comp with the driver

Glad to hear!
 Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:09:44 PM

Thats Great!, 

By the way BC did you check your PM on Slack? haven't heard from you.

/sust1200

NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:39:22 PM

Hey guys, I've missed you! You're the happiest crypto community, even when things seem a bit sour!  Cheesy I'm happy too, because I know that our VOIP coin community will sooner or later be a great success. I had a very busy "vacation" where I did almost no relaxing, because I'm trying to setup more crypto businesses and educate the world about BTC and VIOR. I'd like to know if anyone can contact the Dev so we can get this rolling, any way to reach him through more direct ways would be lovely. I'll try to get involved on Slack, but I'm ridiculously busy with catching up, my channel, work, family, blah blah, don't think I can add another to-do thing on my plate every day. Mind you it's been a side goal for me to get involved on Slack for a while. Anyway, I'm happy to chat here or through PMs. I'm still in contact with that brilliant developer and business man and once we are ready to salvage Vior, I will give him a call if need be to take us back on track. Otherwise, I'm happy to support our old Dev if he would stop hiding under a rock for whatever reason. I'm thinking of throwing the idea at my Dev of gobbling up Vior and Kore into a 3rd entity to salvage both and just continue from where we can, but I'm hoping the old Dev won't make us have to go back so many steps that we already took forward. If there's any big news, please PM me so that I get an email about it. Cheers my favorite crypto community! Love you all!  Cheesy

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:56:05 AM

Hey guys, I've missed you! You're the happiest crypto community, even when things seem a bit sour!  Cheesy I'm happy too, because I know that our VOIP coin community will sooner or later be a great success. I had a very busy "vacation" where I did almost no relaxing, because I'm trying to setup more crypto businesses and educate the world about BTC and VIOR. I'd like to know if anyone can contact the Dev so we can get this rolling, any way to reach him through more direct ways would be lovely. I'll try to get involved on Slack, but I'm ridiculously busy with catching up, my channel, work, family, blah blah, don't think I can add another to-do thing on my plate every day. Mind you it's been a side goal for me to get involved on Slack for a while. Anyway, I'm happy to chat here or through PMs. I'm still in contact with that brilliant developer and business man and once we are ready to salvage Vior, I will give him a call if need be to take us back on track. Otherwise, I'm happy to support our old Dev if he would stop hiding under a rock for whatever reason. I'm thinking of throwing the idea at my Dev of gobbling up Vior and Kore into a 3rd entity to salvage both and just continue from where we can, but I'm hoping the old Dev won't make us have to go back so many steps that we already took forward. If there's any big news, please PM me so that I get an email about it. Cheers my favorite crypto community! Love you all!  Cheesy

Im on the same page as you...

hopefully we can get the code for the working voip wallet.  or if nothing else and viorcoin dev wants to run away he could at least remove the payment gateway or allow the community to control it so we can use the existing wallet to build on.

I guess we could reuse the old wallet and start a new thread if he doesnt want to let us do that.

anyways whether we build something new or create from what we have, I am still happy to keep working on and promoting the idea of a voip coin.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
DrQuackfromHashtag

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:08:35 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know about the connection between Viorcoin, Xcloudcoin, Vidioshare and Bitstake, beware who you give your money to

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041206.0
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:21:11 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know about the connection between Viorcoin, Xcloudcoin, Vidioshare and Bitstake, beware who you give your money to

I don't think that will matter much in the future... If ethical responsible people become involved.
But thanks for the heads up!
 Wink

NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:33:01 PM

He didn't make Vior, Vior actually had a real Dev who DELIVERED MULTIPLE TIMES and PROMPTLY. Don't include Vior in that shit storm of scam coins. I knew vidio was bad from just reading the Ann and so on.

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:52:31 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 11:33:31 PM by MikeMike

He didn't make Vior, Vior actually had a real Dev who DELIVERED MULTIPLE TIMES and PROMPTLY. Don't include Vior in that shit storm of scam coins. I knew vidio was bad from just reading the Ann and so on.

True,
However the fact remains they are making it evident they have left the coin.
Reasons don't matter especially if they are not communicated through PM
to those who have a sincere interest to see the coin succeed.
As with KoreCoin these Devs are more a hindrance in the long run
to the Communities and alt coins in general leaving a trail
of devastation in broken promises, stolen BTC, stolen ideas etc.
Sure I respect their abilities to get things done or to do the coding
but even that is now lost.
One thing I will always be grateful for is that if it was not for kore
then the projects we are working on may have never come to be
and eventually it's going to go full circle...
 Wink Grin

bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:05:55 AM

Can someone please add me to the slack
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:15:13 AM

One thing that never helped anything nor anyone is stupid wishful thinking. Both these projects, VIOR and KORE are DONE! tHOSE WHO WISHFUL THINK AND PLEAD AND KISS ASS SO THE DEVS WILL "TURN OVER" THE CODE, are not helping anything, they are just spreading false hopes (to call it something). FACT is these projects are stalled, abandoned and, at the moment, without any progression nor future. Admitting these clear, evident facts, would put an end to a wasteful phase. Next should be evaluating what it is, in the form of assets, real ones, that the "community" REALLY has and, with that in mind, push forward if there's enough support to warrant it and using the current distribution of coins as a guide to distribute whatever project, if any, emerges from these disasters. No one is going to "turn over" anything. Now, from that reality, is there a way for this community to go forward in any manner? I don't believe so, but I could be (and hopefully I am) wrong.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:18:55 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 01:13:23 AM by MikeMike

One thing that never helped anything nor anyone is stupid wishful thinking. Both these projects, VIOR and KORE are DONE! tHOSE WHO WISHFUL THINK AND PLEAD AND KISS ASS SO THE DEVS WILL "TURN OVER" THE CODE, are not helping anything, they are just spreading false hopes (to call it something). FACT is these projects are stalled, abandoned and, at the moment, without any progression nor future. Admitting these clear, evident facts, would put an end to a wasteful phase. Next should be evaluating what it is, in the form of assets, real ones, that the "community" REALLY has and, with that in mind, push forward if there's enough support to warrant it and using the current distribution of coins as a guide to distribute whatever project, if any, emerges from these disasters. No one is going to "turn over" anything. Now, from that reality, is there a way for this community to go forward in any manner? I don't believe so, but I could be (and hopefully I am) wrong.

I agree and it's time to move forward being proactive with ideas, efforts, time, and/or money.
If anyone thinks they have what it takes in the time to contribute then PM me to come on board
otherwise we are no better than these promising Devs.

This is one of the best quotes I've seen recently:

"Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people."

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:15:04 AM

True,
 Wink Grin

+1 Mike, Any coin/project is really only as good as the community behind it and likely to survive regardless of how skilled the Dev is in coding it.

Both KoreCoin and Viorcoin are incredibly innovative compared to the seemingly relentless, almost daily announcements of copy/paste coins which are released with the sole intention of making a quick buck.

I would encourage people who are looking at Alt coins and Crypto in general to pay more attention and to support projects which bring new ideas to the table.

It's a sorry state of affairs at the moment with so many ICO/crowdfunded coins which are abandoned as soon as investors have parted with their money.

In the grand scheme of things, us Bitcointalk members are a tiny minority but we can potentially make a big difference.

NASdaq

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:31:25 AM

True,
 Wink Grin

+1 Mike, Any coin/project is really only as good as the community behind it and likely to survive regardless of how skilled the Dev is in coding it.

Both KoreCoin and Viorcoin are incredibly innovative compared to the seemingly relentless, almost daily announcements of copy/paste coins which are released with the sole intention of making a quick buck.

I would encourage people who are looking at Alt coins and Crypto in general to pay more attention and to support projects which bring new ideas to the table.

It's a sorry state of affairs at the moment with so many ICO/crowdfunded coins which are abandoned as soon as investors have parted with their money.

In the grand scheme of things, us Bitcointalk members are a tiny minority but we can potentially make a big difference.

I agree, Vior IS a GREAT coin, it was working! Is the original dev in contact with anyone at all? If yes, then lets pool some funds and find a new dev to continue. We pay him/her in Vior. Honestly Vior is worthless in a few weeks if nothing happens so might as well use the coins to pay a new guy
bassguitarman

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:38:10 AM

Chinedum is not a very common name.

All i'm saying
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:39:29 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 07:27:07 AM by MikeMike

Chinedum is not a very common name.

All i'm saying
None of that will matter in time.

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:22:56 PM

The trade volumes are low again on bittrex.

BC and MM if you guys could reach to an agreement and plan a strategy on how to take this project ahead then it would be helpful .
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:59:08 PM

Yes, plz , lets take some action on this.

Thank you.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:53:21 PM

Delist risk again
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:46:50 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 06:57:17 AM by MikeMike

BC and MM if you guys could reach to an agreement and plan a strategy on how to take this project ahead then it would be helpful .

I assure you Vior is being considered and has a viable valuable place in the world, cc community and for Kore.
 Smiley
The Viorcoin community can do their part to do whatever it takes to keep Vior from being delisted and to rally those who will become a team for Viorcoin listing what skills they could donate their time to as well as ideas and suggestions for promotions and marketing etc.

Sincerely,

MikeMike

Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:51:30 PM

I assure you Vior is being considered and has a viable valuable place in the world, cc community and for Kore.
 Smiley
The Viorcoin community can do their part to do whatever it takes to keep Vior from being delis Ted and to rally those who will become a team for Viorcoin listing what skills they could donate their time to as well as ideas and suggestions for promotion s and marketing etc.

Sincerely,

MikeMike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update and as you seem to be in the know, at least more than the average holder here, could you elaborate a bit more before I decide to buy to help keep it listed..

By the way, your and bc s efforts are much appreciated

It doesn't even have to be detailed info, but have you guys managed to get in contact with vior dev for instance?
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: