Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358160 times)
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:03:03 PM

lol because i live in canada..... dont want to take a cross canada tour until the thaw =P

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:05:00 PM

lol because i live in canada..... dont want to take a cross canada tour until the thaw =P

Well don't hold everyone up till spring.
Strike while the Iron is Hot.
 Smiley

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:05:23 PM

also i have to organize a graphic designer order from china set up some user interface and all that jazz, im sure there are people in the know with the skills to do this quickly, but its not a skill set i currently have, i have to learn.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:08:33 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 11:23:46 PM by MikeMike

also i have to organize a graphic designer order from china set up some user interface and all that jazz, im sure there are people in the know with the skills to do this quickly, but its not a skill set i currently have, i have to learn.

User Interface?
The College crowd and younger generation
won't mind using it as it is.
I could see for the Beta rollout and less tech savvy...

Cryptour

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:25:15 PM

So this is the secret project  Grin
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:44:47 PM

im so ready for this!

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:00:32 AM

User Interface?

hmmm ok ill work on getting one out that just has a folder with a link to download the qt and a simple how to get started.
I guess i could set it up so that it has a zipped qt wallet on it without the wallet.dat file

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:03:18 AM

Can someone explain to me why making phone calls from a wallet is interesting? Im not fully understanding whats special about vior...at first I was like wow what a great idea, then went and told some ppl about it and they asked me whats so good about viorcoin? I would say well you can make phone calls and msgs... but quickly realized I'm either uninformed or its just nothing special. Please this isn't an attempt to bash the coin at all, I'm seriously interested in vior and just want to know some details and more information from everyone who loves it.

Thanks

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:04:20 AM

User Interface?

hmmm ok ill work on getting one out that just has a folder with a link to download the qt and a simple how to get started.
I guess i could set it up so that it has a zipped qt wallet on it without the wallet.dat file

Put an ID on them so each one can claim a Bounty.
Once you have everything set you can download the graphics to be printed on stickers paper
and anyone around the world can load them on USB sticks and hand them out anywhere.
They can consult with you for the "Bounty Serial #"

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:08:59 AM

Can someone explain to me why making phone calls from a wallet is interesting? Im not fully understanding whats special about vior...at first I was like wow what a great idea, then went and told some ppl about it and they asked me whats so good about viorcoin? I would say well you can make phone calls and msgs... but quickly realized I'm either uninformed or its just nothing special. Please this isn't an attempt to bash the coin at all, I'm seriously interested in vior and just want to know some details and more information from everyone who loves it.

Thanks

You can chat with your Girl/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband and not worry about someone
using your conversation and video call against you for nefarious purposes.
Once set up properly...
You can call around the world and most of the time pay the cost of a local call.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:24:15 AM

Thanks

well you dont have to go far to see what the potential worth of a telecom business is, if you look up MikeMike's history he has added in a million reasons for that and why encrypted telcom is important.

On my end, I believe that is communication that builds communities.  Once people start to use the voip and video services they will introduce others who dont have the know how to figure out bitcoin, and they will quickly begin to see the advantages that crypto has to offer.  No one outside the crypto world knows how to use a qt wallet, but everyone can figure out how to use a skype service. Why? because it is useful not because its any easier.  the cool thing about vior is that it forces the user to figure out how to use a qt wallet, and in doing so opens them up to the whole crypto world. 
no one besides those disenfranchised by bitcoin or those hoping to make money in a gamblers environment actually care about regular altcoins at all.  The only hope the crypto community has is to create useful blockchains that allow regular day to day services in a semi encrypted environment.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:27:24 AM

Thanks

well you dont have to go far to see what the potential worth of a telecom business is, if you look up MikeMike's history he has added in a million reasons for that and why encrypted telcom is important.

On my end, I believe that is communication that builds communities.  Once people start to use the voip and video services they will introduce others who dont have the know how to figure out bitcoin, and they will quickly begin to see the advantages that crypto has to offer.  No one outside the crypto world knows how to use a qt wallet, but everyone can figure out how to use a skype service. Why? because it is useful not because its any easier.  the cool thing about vior is that it forces the user to figure out how to use a qt wallet, and in doing so opens them up to the whole crypto world. 
no one besides those disenfranchised by bitcoin or those hoping to make money in a gamblers environment actually care about regular altcoins at all.  The only hope the crypto community has is to create useful blockchains that allow regular day to day services in a semi encrypted environment.

Once people use it.
It can be viewed simply as the payment system and not an Alt Coin.
There will be a little bit of disconnect between the two.
However the ability to get involved is just a "Provided Link Away".

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:44:07 AM

How can one generate vior coins. Does it need to be mined? IF SO HOW MANY WOULD BE BE MINED IN TOTAL/
Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:53:31 AM

How can one generate vior coins. Does it need to be mined? IF SO HOW MANY WOULD BE BE MINED IN TOTAL/

You cant mine vior, it is a POS coin, (proof of stake), the coins are generated by staking and i dont know about how much vior will be max.
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:09:44 AM

GOT it levole.....so i need to hold my coins to let it grow. But there has to be a limit to what the maximum coins would be rigght?
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:13:27 AM

I know you guyys probably all know this already, but im gonna say it anyways

remember to stake some coins

after all its how we secure the network

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
leannemckim46

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:13:58 AM

GOT it levole.....so i need to hold my coins to let it grow. But there has to be a limit to what the maximum coins would be rigght?

Max coins usually x2 of the coins generated in the PoW.  But I have to check the source code to confirm but it will take years to reach the maximum number probably 10 million * bitch I'm guessing

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
Levole11

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:15:21 AM

I asked the same question here before, but didnt really get an answer, i believe it was Bitcoin carpenter who said that there'd not any max to it, but i havent seen this confirmed by the dev.
Levole11

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:16:53 AM

Max coins usually x2 of the coins generated in the PoW.  But I have to check the source code to confirm but it will take years to reach the maximum number probably 10 million * bitch I'm guessing

with 25 % stake it would cost max 3 years to reach..
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:18:40 AM

I asked the same question here before, but didnt really get an answer, i believe it was Bitcoin carpenter who said that there'd not any max to it, but i havent seen this confirmed by the dev.

i dont have the answer for this either, im hoping that at some point the emmission will be slowed, say in 4 years reduce it to a level that seems to work with the speed of increase in users.  at the moment we still have more people joining vior then coins coming into the market as far as percentages go so i dont see it being a problem

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: