Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dedicated Signatur Campaign Section?  (Read 1352 times)
mtwelve (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 02:34:28 AM

Think it would clear up the services section a lot, with campaigns like this on the rise, organizing them only seems sensible.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:22:57 AM

Think it would clear up the services section a lot, with campaigns like this on the rise, organizing them only seems sensible.

At this moment there is actually a relatively lack of signature campaigns, so I don't think its necessary.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 05:42:54 AM

At this moment there is actually a relatively lack of signature campaigns, so I don't think its necessary.

Yes, you're right, it might may be needed in the future but right now bitcoininformation's  thread  Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns is more than helpful, It stays duly updated and provides all the information one needs to know about all the signature campaigns, Thanks to him.

MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 07:38:30 AM

There's only several signature campaigns, not a whole lot for them to be given their own sub-forum.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 09:04:50 AM

lol! oops didn't realise that someone had posted it before me, yeah there are pretty much no sig campaigns it might be nice if they had their own category though once they got started up again, right now there just isn't enough of them.
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:58:40 PM

I agree with you... it would be easier to refer to if someone is interested in sig campaigns.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:11:29 PM

I totally agree.
making a section for them would be good & would be better if the thread owners just close the thread just after signups finish. and open once he have an update or something.
because there is a lot of signature compaigns or scams and still open... getting spammed
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:03:54 PM

Yes, even I comprehensive agree to this. I was searching for something in the section but the services section is densely populated by signature campaigns. This would rant clear it up

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 12:37:21 PM

Yes, even I comprehensive agree to this. I was searching for something in the section but the services section is densely populated by signature campaigns. This would rant clear it up

IMO this is enough! Smiley

Yes, you're right, it might may be needed in the future but right now bitcoininformation's  thread  Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns is more than helpful, It stays duly updated and provides all the information one needs to know about all the signature campaigns, Thanks to him.

~~MZ~~

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:34:30 PM

IMO this is enough! Smiley

Yes, you're right, it might may be needed in the future but right now bitcoininformation's  thread  Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns is more than helpful, It stays duly updated and provides all the information one needs to know about all the signature campaigns, Thanks to him.

~~MZ~~
Yes, I've come across that but I'm talking about how dense the services section is with sig campaigns topics. If we have a dedicated thread, it will clean up stuff. Bitcoin informations topic is more than helpful but the services section is still densely populated.

MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 02:22:45 PM

Densely populated? Using bitcoininformation's thread overview of all campaigns, there's only ~20 signature campaign threads. However, I guess signature campaign threads are usually quite popular, and do usually fill up the first page.

Domino

Activity: 662

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:27:13 AM

Because of the large number of threads selling domains, there were some suggestions for creating a sub-section for domain sales in the auction section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0 but still the admins were not convinced.

Since there are just 20 ongoing sig campaigns (according to the overview thread), I don't think it needs a specific section now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: