Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DANK] DarkKush - x13 POW/POS - A New CryptoCurrency Strain - Wallet Update Now!  (Read 32958 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:12:13 PM

Looks like almost every single block of the first 200 someone got.. Dev..
Same guy as glow and ghost I'd guess.
yeah bro.What a joke.Im out.seeya guys

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NSCrypto

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:12:37 PM

he started to delete posts

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

lol u kidding..it was a ninja launch without the source! no pool joined on launch
where are u talking from???u mined 300k coins!!!

obviously shit!not fair...u have big advantage...

SCAM

FUD start already!? hihi

HELLO PEOPLS!?! y dev have support he coin get value High? no insentiv with no premine/insta

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:14:51 PM

he started to delete posts

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

lol u kidding..it was a ninja launch without the source! no pool joined on launch
where are u talking from???u mined 300k coins!!!

obviously shit!not fair...u have big advantage...

SCAM

FUD start already!? hihi

HELLO PEOPLS!?! y dev have support he coin get value High? no insentiv with no premine/insta

this is no fud..idc of this coin now...just lose ur money...np..

fud before it hits an exchange??fud after 230 blocks??u kidding?wake up and take off ur glasses!

just safe ur btc...darkkush...really guys....thats more shit than idisney or icola or something...CRAP
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 12:18:18 PM

Shut this shit down. Ocminer think of your reputation.

I've already posted an info on the pool regarding the first blocks.

Maybe it was just someone like ShadowRunner who downloaded the win wallet very fast and pointed some GPU's at it you never know.

I'll let it up to the miners if they continue mining or not, i've posted everything needed to make your own mind.. Block Explorer, Info etc.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
fishbone

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:19:59 PM

http://i41.tinypic.com/2rm9uno.png
NSCrypto

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:27:01 PM

Shut this shit down. Ocminer think of your reputation.

I've already posted an info on the pool regarding the first blocks.

Maybe it was just someone like ShadowRunner who downloaded the win wallet very fast and pointed some GPU's at it you never know.

I'll let it up to the miners if they continue mining or not, i've posted everything needed to make your own mind.. Block Explorer, Info etc.

leave up please I rent miners for you pool  Shocked

kernels10

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

ded

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:30:37 PM

lel diff and nethash keep increasing.

@shimlbit lol what hasn't been a scam here recently?
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:32:22 PM

WTF? Just launched but almost 200 blocks are mined?

Thread was posted at Today at 10:18:09 AM, but initial mining started at 9:00:00AM?

WOW
DarkKush (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:37:04 PM

WTF? Just launched but almost 200 blocks are mined?

Thread was posted at Today at 10:18:09 AM, but initial mining started at 9:00:00AM?

WOW

Mining began at the same time. That is the genesis block creation, block 0 with no worth.

conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:43:36 PM

I thought about the same when I saw this ann  Grin
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:45:10 PM

I thought about the same when I saw this ann  Grin

Smiley
smackii

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:45:54 PM

and DIED
smackii

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:54:53 PM

I was about to support this by throwing my hashes coz seems cool but deleting my comments after this ninja launch?

WOW It started as a fail.
kernels10

ded

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:58:50 PM

LOL

shimlbit, you seem to be trying to spread FUD here, is that because you in other coins (such as Darkshibe and cannabisdark, to name a few) and don't have rigs or btc available to rent?
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:04:06 PM

LOL

shimlbit, you seem to be trying to spread FUD here, is that because you in other coins (such as Darkshibe and cannabisdark, to name a few) and don't have rigs or btc available to rent?

dude i have enough btc to rent something..but i wont waste my btc to rent rig for nothing more than hot air....

if u think im all in the coins like darkshibe or cnd than u are wrong....i just mined 1k darkshibe and buy and sold cnd with good profit....but there were no instamine and they dont want to hide that they instamine 170 blocks!!!

and fud before it hits an exchange...wow very logical....everyone can mine this shit..so why should i spread fud if there are nothing that is an andavtage for me...stupid really stupid

and btw kernels...what about norge????mining thisss....lol u mine every shit right??u live in ur parents house and they will pay the electric bill right...so u can open ur mouth right?
kernels10

ded

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:10:02 PM

LOL

dude i have enough btc to rent something..but i wont waste my btc to rent rig for nothing more than hot air....

if u think im all in the coins like darkshibe or cnd than u are wrong....i just mined 1k darkshibe and buy and sold cnd with good profit....but there were no instamine and they dont want to hide that they instamine 170 blocks!!!

and fud before it hits an exchange...wow very logical....everyone can mine this shit..so why should i spread fud if there are nothing that is an andavtage for me...stupid really stupid

lol goin a little overboard there Tongue  why so defensive?

btw, for anyone else that missed the obvious -> FUD this coin to prevent interest and keep that interest focused on coins hes got a bag or so of. This would be in his best interest

edit:
and btw kernels...what about norge????mining thisss....lol u mine every shit right??u live in ur parents house and they will pay the electric bill right...so u can open ur mouth right?

wtf is norge? yea I mine most shit. Haha no, whats up with the personal attacks now? getting desperate?  Grin

ps. I live in Canada, electricity is kinda cheap here Wink
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:11:17 PM

It quite clear this dev is pretty shady.thats is why FuD started.If you can see that than mine away Wink

shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:14:38 PM

LOL

lol goin a little overboard there Tongue  why so defensive?

btw, for anyone else that missed the obvious -> FUD this coin to prevent interest and keep that interest focused on coins hes got a bag or so of. This would be in his best interest

wow just read more of my posts....im not a bagholder cuz im not stupid..every coin will die..some slower some quicker....im everytime out with good profit..and i did well.never invest real money in this shit crypto...and only got enough...

i dont spread fud on any single thread...but as i saw a 170BLOCKS instamine it was to clear...

guys whats wrong with u..do u all regret that u missed the trains on cann cnd ccn pot thc coin that u hope this coin will be a success...just be smart and move on to a coin whos really legit...like blackcoin,vericoin....
kernels10

ded

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:18:24 PM

LOL

lol goin a little overboard there Tongue  why so defensive?

wow just read more of my posts....im not a bagholder cuz im not stupid..every coin will die..some slower some quicker....im everytime out with good profit..and i did well.never invest real money in this shit crypto...and only got enough...

i dont spread fud on any single thread...but as i saw a 170BLOCKS instamine it was to clear...

guys whats wrong with u..do u all regret that u missed the trains on cann cnd ccn pot thc coin that u hope this coin will be a success...just be smart and move on to a coin whos really legit...like blackcoin,vericoin....

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

You are only making my argument stronger here  Cool
cinderpelt

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:22:11 PM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FPvn6WhW.png&t=545&c=vNy0jZzDSDbvHQ

It is too bad your coin is having trouble I do like your logo hehe.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: