Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DANK] DarkKush - x13 POW/POS - A New CryptoCurrency Strain - Wallet Update Now!  (Read 32958 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:24:18 PM

LOL

shimlbit, you seem to be trying to spread FUD here, is that because you in other coins (such as Darkshibe and cannabisdark, to name a few) and don't have rigs or btc available to rent?

dude i have enough btc to rent something..but i wont waste my btc to rent rig for nothing more than hot air....

if u think im all in the coins like darkshibe or cnd than u are wrong....i just mined 1k darkshibe and buy and sold cnd with good profit....but there were no instamine and they dont want to hide that they instamine 170 blocks!!!

and fud before it hits an exchange...wow very logical....everyone can mine this shit..so why should i spread fud if there are nothing that is an andavtage for me...stupid really stupid

lol goin a little overboard there Tongue  why so defensive?

btw, for anyone else that missed the obvious -> FUD this coin to prevent interest and keep that interest focused on coins hes got a bag or so of. This would be in his best interest

wow just read more of my posts....im not a bagholder cuz im not stupid..every coin will die..some slower some quicker....im everytime out with good profit..and i did well.never invest real money in this shit crypto...and only got enough...

i dont spread fud on any single thread...but as i saw a 170BLOCKS instamine it was to clear...

guys whats wrong with u..do u all regret that u missed the trains on cann cnd ccn pot thc coin that u hope this coin will be a success...just be smart and move on to a coin whos really legit...like blackcoin,vericoin....

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

You are only making my argument stronger here  Cool

np dude...i just hope that u will lose much btc on it!so maybe after that u get ur brain back...just np...hahahaha

such stupid guys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:25:48 PM

another scam coin ?
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:27:37 PM

another scam coin ?

good morning!
NSCrypto

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:28:19 PM

another scam coin ?

not yet  Cheesy only if dev dump on 1st exchange riteaway  Grin

Arsenay

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:37:04 PM

strangely
wallet built without dancing and rasp under Debian 6  Wink
NSCrypto

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:43:57 PM

strangely
wallet built without dancing and rasp under Debian 6  Wink

yes, built good osx too  Smiley

shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:50:03 PM

LOL

shimlbit, you seem to be trying to spread FUD here, is that because you in other coins (such as Darkshibe and cannabisdark, to name a few) and don't have rigs or btc available to rent?

dude i have enough btc to rent something..but i wont waste my btc to rent rig for nothing more than hot air....

if u think im all in the coins like darkshibe or cnd than u are wrong....i just mined 1k darkshibe and buy and sold cnd with good profit....but there were no instamine and they dont want to hide that they instamine 170 blocks!!!

and fud before it hits an exchange...wow very logical....everyone can mine this shit..so why should i spread fud if there are nothing that is an andavtage for me...stupid really stupid

lol goin a little overboard there Tongue  why so defensive?

btw, for anyone else that missed the obvious -> FUD this coin to prevent interest and keep that interest focused on coins hes got a bag or so of. This would be in his best interest

wow just read more of my posts....im not a bagholder cuz im not stupid..every coin will die..some slower some quicker....im everytime out with good profit..and i did well.never invest real money in this shit crypto...and only got enough...

i dont spread fud on any single thread...but as i saw a 170BLOCKS instamine it was to clear...

guys whats wrong with u..do u all regret that u missed the trains on cann cnd ccn pot thc coin that u hope this coin will be a success...just be smart and move on to a coin whos really legit...like blackcoin,vericoin....

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

You are only making my argument stronger here  Cool

oh wow i see ur posts

every post of u on a shitcoin...coin coin ,plebeian , legitcoin,buynowcoin multiwalletcoin?Huh

lol u guy have a good hand for good coins... not a single coin who got success
kernels10

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

ded

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:02:12 PM

LOL

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

oh wow i see ur posts

every post of u on a shitcoin...coin coin ,plebeian , legitcoin,buynowcoin multiwalletcoin?Huh

eh, sometimes shit happens  Undecided
You don't see me complaining.

edit:
also, if you are gonna pick and choose coins from my post history, at least name all the coins up to the oldest one you reference Wink
and, while your at it, might as well check the timestamps too and see that the frequency of my posts had kinda tapered off. (was getting sick of all the extreme FUD around here)
Arsenay

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:06:18 PM

I remember how hard and diligently buried clones yac coin
and they are more alive than the original today  Embarrassed
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:08:17 PM

sometimes??lol as i see u are a weak hand for sure!! u belive every shit....open ur eyes...

but guys...idc anymore

just mine this coin..be happy and lose ur btc again and again

i will make some coins in the next time...that are all scamcoins...icos,pow etc..beware! or get scammed!

hope for much btc...i started to like the scam business
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:10:54 PM

LOL

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

oh wow i see ur posts

eh, sometimes shit happens  Undecided
You don't see me complaining.

edit:
also, if you are gonna pick and choose coins from my post history, at least name all the coins up to the oldest one you reference Wink
and, while your at it, might as well check the timestamps too and see that the frequency of my posts had kinda tapered off. (was getting sick of all the extreme FUD around here)

u did it 2??wtf??just read some posts before...u pick some coins of my post history 2..but the coins that i followed had a success with a good price and a good invest...that the diffrent between me and u...and it never stops that u catch a weak coin...wak hands weak coin...how much real money did u invest the whole time of ur crypto career..
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:12:04 PM

and btw again 20gh hidden hashrate...100% from the hidden pool that instamined 170 blocks owned by the dev
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:18:03 PM

another scam coin ?

yes........... Kiss
kernels10

ded

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:22:54 PM

[.....]

u did it 2??wtf??just read some posts before...u pick some coins of my post history 2..but the coins that i followed had a success with a good price and a good invest...that the diffrent between me and u...and it never stops that u catch a weak coin...wak hands weak coin...how much real money did u invest the whole time of ur crypto career..

uh, reread my post again.

sometimes??lol as i see u are a weak hand for sure!! u belive every shit....open ur eyes...

but guys...idc anymore

i will make some coins in the next time...that are all scamcoins...icos,pow etc..beware! or get scammed!

lol even after defeat, you don't give up  Roll Eyes

and btw again 20gh hidden hashrate...100% from the hidden pool that instamined 170 blocks owned by the dev

lol... pretty sure darkshibe had/has a bunch of hidden hash as well

who?
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:24:46 PM

100% hidden pool jumps in sometimes...the pool who got 170 blocks..owned by the dev!there are only 3 pool public...but not the half of the hashrate...there cant be solomining

every block who was not found by suprnova or the other 2 pool are all on the same wallet as the 170 blocks!
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:30:21 PM

[.....]

but guys...idc anymore

lol even after defeat, you don't give up  Roll Eyes

and they are more alive than the original today  Embarrassed

who?

i give a fck of darkshibe...i make much money on it..more than u got in ur whole crypto i guess...cuz of ur awesome coin picks...and darkkush is the next worthless coin u know
maybe there are hidden hash on darkshibe...but there werent instamined 170 blocks and only the pool got the coins....so 1 hidden pool 100% by the dev to have a big advantage...u cant rent hash and put it on ur own pc as solomining withous any issues...so u setup a pool before it launches rent hash set in on the pool and ninja launch it...so easy coins!!!everything is preprated!!

and which defeat dude??i make money on every coin i pick!!i know what i am doing..i do my own research and dont be a tard like u who belive every shit and think wow i will go rich to the moon....thats fcking stupid...

and i just say...its worthless to warn u all guys....u all suck and have no brain..thats why im thinking of making some coins for quick bucks...cuz of u all! u give me the chance to get rich easy!thanks dudes...my coins will come
Arsenay

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:32:34 PM

for example:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243046.0
&
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/YBC_BTC
qq315695399

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:33:18 PM

[.....]

but guys...idc anymore

lol even after defeat, you don't give up  Roll Eyes

and they are more alive than the original today  Embarrassed

who?

i give a fck of darkshibe...i make much money on it..more than u got in ur whole crypto i guess...cuz of ur awesome coin picks...and darkkush is the next worthless coin u know
maybe there are hidden hash on darkshibe...but there werent instamined 170 blocks and only the pool got the coins....so 1 hidden pool 100% by the dev to have a big advantage...u cant rent hash and put it on ur own pc as solomining withous any issues...so u setup a pool before it launches rent hash set in on the pool and ninja launch it...so easy coins!!!everything is preprated!!

and which defeat dude??i make money on every coin i pick!!i know what i am doing..i do my own research and dont be a tard like u who belive every shit and think wow i will go rich to the moon....thats fcking stupid...

and i just say...its worthless to warn u all guys....u all suck and have no brain..thats why im thinking of making some coins for quick bucks...cuz of u all! u give me the chance to get rich easy!thanks dudes...my coins will come

Dude, developed offended you yet, you need so dark this currency
kernels10

ded

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:49:00 PM

[.....]

but guys...idc anymore

lol even after defeat, you don't give up  Roll Eyes

who?

Can't you just setup a pool and only turn it on when you need to and point it at your windows/mac/linux wallet?

Haha, the defeat where you couldn't come up with any other arguments defending yourself against my accusing you of FUDing Wink
I believe that it happened about about the time you started going off on a tangent and attacking me personally Tongue
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:58:32 PM

who started to attack personally??

and btw...this coin got a good price to sell...i did !make money...and dont care more...but there werent instamined or something...easy money vs ur wasted money

LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: