Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DANK] DarkKush - x13 POW/POS - A New CryptoCurrency Strain - Wallet Update Now!  (Read 32956 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:59:16 PM

LOL

shimlbit, you seem to be trying to spread FUD here, is that because you in other coins (such as Darkshibe and cannabisdark, to name a few) and don't have rigs or btc available to rent?

dude i have enough btc to rent something..but i wont waste my btc to rent rig for nothing more than hot air....

if u think im all in the coins like darkshibe or cnd than u are wrong....i just mined 1k darkshibe and buy and sold cnd with good profit....but there were no instamine and they dont want to hide that they instamine 170 blocks!!!

and fud before it hits an exchange...wow very logical....everyone can mine this shit..so why should i spread fud if there are nothing that is an andavtage for me...stupid really stupid

lol goin a little overboard there Tongue  why so defensive?

btw, for anyone else that missed the obvious -> FUD this coin to prevent interest and keep that interest focused on coins hes got a bag or so of. This would be in his best interest

wow just read more of my posts....im not a bagholder cuz im not stupid..every coin will die..some slower some quicker....im everytime out with good profit..and i did well.never invest real money in this shit crypto...and only got enough...

i dont spread fud on any single thread...but as i saw a 170BLOCKS instamine it was to clear...

guys whats wrong with u..do u all regret that u missed the trains on cann cnd ccn pot thc coin that u hope this coin will be a success...just be smart and move on to a coin whos really legit...like blackcoin,vericoin....

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

You are only making my argument stronger here  Cool

Congrats..
 Defending the shit of shitcoins.
You must be one of those people that gets off being right about everything.

twitter @antiiclimax
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kernels10

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

ded

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:19:13 PM

who started to attack personally??

LOL

shimlbit, you seem to be trying to spread FUD here, is that because you in other coins (such as Darkshibe and cannabisdark, to name a few) and don't have rigs or btc available to rent?

and btw...this coin got a good price to sell...i did !make money...and dont care more...but there werent instamined or something...easy money vs ur wasted money

Oh man :p now you're really picking at the bones... I see I should have used the term "insulting" instead of "attacking" to make it clearer, my bad.

LOL

dude i have enough btc to rent something..but i wont waste my btc to rent rig for nothing more than hot air....

if u think im all in the coins like darkshibe or cnd than u are wrong....i just mined 1k darkshibe and buy and sold cnd with good profit....but there were no instamine and they dont want to hide that they instamine 170 blocks!!!

and fud before it hits an exchange...wow very logical....everyone can mine this shit..so why should i spread fud if there are nothing that is an andavtage for me...stupid really stupid

lol goin a little overboard there Tongue  why so defensive?

btw, for anyone else that missed the obvious -> FUD this coin to prevent interest and keep that interest focused on coins hes got a bag or so of. This would be in his best interest

wow just read more of my posts....im not a bagholder cuz im not stupid..every coin will die..some slower some quicker....im everytime out with good profit..and i did well.never invest real money in this shit crypto...and only got enough...

i dont spread fud on any single thread...but as i saw a 170BLOCKS instamine it was to clear...

guys whats wrong with u..do u all regret that u missed the trains on cann cnd ccn pot thc coin that u hope this coin will be a success...just be smart and move on to a coin whos really legit...like blackcoin,vericoin....

----------------------
Edited my last post.
----------------------

You are only making my argument stronger here  Cool

Congrats..
 Defending the shit of shitcoins.
You must be one of those people that gets off being right about everything.

Roll Eyes Clearly.  Roll Eyes
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:20:52 PM

And this month's celebration of cannabis or something?
Other currency and on top of that more dark.

louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 03:24:43 PM

It smells Carsen in here. I feel love in the air!

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 03:26:02 PM

He did say he'd come back and "guess what the next name will be"...
I hope it's not, sucks to have that kid still around

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:38:08 PM

this was the first i thought about it!

for sure its carsen...

weedcoins are the hype now in crypto...so easy for carsen to get the most miner and investors...
Arsenay

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:38:39 PM

nice POS and cannabis
it is very rare and daring combination
bonosurgut

Activity: 520

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:43:25 PM

+ 883% rent price on X13 nicehash  Grin
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:04:48 PM

people should be banned for making "idiot coins " such as this one ........ Roll Eyes
EmpoEX

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:38:50 PM

We have opened and launched the DANK VS bitcoin market:

All the best and happy trading Wink
https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/526412169072869377

Here's code with direct link to DANK vs BTC markets. You can use it to add it in the OP:
Code:
[url=https://empoex.com/trade/DANK-BTC][img width=300]https://i.imgur.com/HTfbFXl.png[/img][/url]

EmpoEX Team

cloudboy

Activity: 690

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:08:45 PM

I'll mine. Could be fun  Smiley
bonosurgut

Activity: 520

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:38:34 PM

first sell bet, 2500sat )))
DarkKush (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:42:29 PM

Guys, I did not "instamine" as everyone seems to think. It just happens that way with most coin launches. It is impossible for me to make sure that you all mine at the same time. It is still early and there are lots of coins to go around. Get off the couch, put down the bong. Instead of making reasons why you can't, get high and do something productive. Come mine Smiley
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:52:31 PM

"Be aware that there seems to be like a 8% pre-mine on this coin".

Can anyone confirm the premine?
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 05:54:53 PM

Check comment above you.

Guys, I did not "instamine" as everyone seems to think. It just happens that way with most coin launches. It is impossible for me to make sure that you all mine at the same time. It is still early and there are lots of coins to go around. Get off the couch, put down the bong. Instead of making reasons why you can't, get high and do something productive. Come mine Smiley
It's not "impossible" to prevent instamine. You could put 50-80 blocks with 1 coin inside of each block. But, that's not the point.
This coin has got a lot of attention in just one day. Which means only one thing. Smiley

I'm going to buy now.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:23:38 PM

Check comment above you.

It's not "impossible" to prevent instamine. You could put 50-80 blocks with 1 coin inside of each block. But, that's not the point.
This coin has got a lot of attention in just one day. Which means only one thing. Smiley

I'm going to buy now.

Its not nice to scam people. You should know better. Even if some people are fools they should not be scammed.
kernels10

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

ded

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:27:18 PM

Check comment above you.

This coin has got a lot of attention in just one day. Which means only one thing.
Smiley

I'm going to buy now.

This guy gets it +1
mumak

Activity: 224

here for a while

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:47:13 PM

Very funny here! Is this a comedy forum? Smiley Smiley Smiley

I ♥ Crypto!
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:36:18 PM

Check comment above you.

I'm going to buy now.

I'll take that as a confirmation of premine. Thanks.
cinderpelt

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:40:10 PM

I am buying DANK. I need quantities. If you have more than 5k, PM me.

If your looking to buy try PMing the dev.  He has 400,000 forsale I hear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: