Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 02:58:36 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Panty Raid  (Read 699 times)
awesome31312

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:49:26 PM

A serious terrorist threat was intercepted by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recently.

The DHS raided a lingerie shop, and confiscated panties for being weapons of mass destruction

"“They came in and there were two guys” Honig told the Kansas City Star. “I asked one of them what size he needed and he showed me a badge and took me outside. They told me they were from Homeland Security and we were violating copyright laws.”"
Source

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 2352

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:20:29 PM

Little known fact: intellectual property enforcement is now under the jurisdiction of the DHS.

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
bitsmichel

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:21:51 PM

A serious terrorist threat was intercepted by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recently.

The DHS raided a lingerie shop, and confiscated panties for being weapons of mass destruction

This sounds like a hoax or joke. Is this news verified? How can panties be used as weapons?  Huh
awesome31312

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:24:50 PM

This sounds like a hoax or joke. Is this news verified? How can panties be used as weapons?  Huh

Copyright infringement, not WMDs, that part was a joke indeed

TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 2352

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:30:33 PM

This is a real story. DHS have been deployed increasingly for what would be considered the realm of classic law enforcement. Typically law enforcement has some kind of elected official that they have to answer to. DHS answers only to the president. Brown shirts much?

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
awesome31312

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:46:09 PM

This is a real story. DHS have been deployed increasingly for what would be considered the realm of classic law enforcement. Typically law enforcement has some kind of elected official that they have to answer to. DHS answers only to the president. Brown shirts much?

Copyright law enforcement is big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.