Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the New World Digital Currency?  (Read 3299 times)
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 01:26:31 PM

<tinfoilhat>

"Total global economic collapse and the introduction of a new world digital currency...."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3boC2D-iviI#t=758

Some people who are afraid of the New World Order have often accused Bitcoin for being the New World Digital Currency and thus Bitcoin is believed to be evil. It's weird to think that Bitcoin could actually be an important piece of the Illuminati's plan.

So, let's say Bitcoin and the block chain technology were never invented. What would be the new world digital currency then? Could it be the debit/credit card system? Apple pay? Just to try and take the position of a devil's advocate in this situation, is there any realistic possibility of how Bitcoin could turn out to be the new world digital currency that the referred video is talking about?

</tinfoilhat>

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goldmundo

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 01:49:47 PM

I can only say that if I was the one in the position of extraordinary power (as our current rulers from the shadow are), looking to overcome the market segmentation and rule the whole world, inventing a digital worldwide currency and hiding its "inventor's" identity would be the most logical course of action. To be honest, if  they really did do this, it's a truly work of art move as they made such an anti-authority guy as I am love the bitcoin. But even against all the odds, I am still hoping the romantic, rebellious version of the story ("Satoshi Nakamoto the hero outsmarted the powers that be" and all...) is how it really is.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 01:59:35 PM

I can only say that if I was the one in the position of extraordinary power (as our current rulers from the shadow are), looking to overcome the market segmentation and rule the whole world, inventing a digital worldwide currency and hiding its "inventor's" identity would be the most logical course of action. To be honest, if  they really did do this, it's a truly work of art move as they made such an anti-authority guy as I am love the bitcoin. But even against all the odds, I am still hoping the romantic, rebellious version of the story ("Satoshi Nakamoto the hero outsmarted the powers that be" and all...) is how it really is.

I recall from Faust about Mephistopheles that he intends to do evil but his deeds always turn out to cause good. Perhaps it's the case with Bitcoin? That Illuminati invented Bitcoin to execute their evil plan but it goes terribly wrong Cheesy

Fact is that we need to have a store of value and a means to transfer value. In that sense Bitcoin is definitely the lesser evil.

TheGame

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

You just lost

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:04:17 PM

I think it certainly has the potential to be a 'one world currency' but I don't think that's a bad thing. If it was a centralized one world currency issued by a world government then that would be very bad, but personally a decentralized one like bitcoin could be a force for good.
Goldmundo

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 02:27:59 PM

Glad to know someone here reads Goethe. Helps eradicate stereotypes about the bitcoin crowd. Smiley
side39

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:30:13 PM

<tinfoilhat>

"Total global economic collapse and the introduction of a new world digital currency...."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3boC2D-iviI#t=758

Some people who are afraid of the New World Order have often accused Bitcoin for being the New World Digital Currency and thus Bitcoin is believed to be evil. It's weird to think that Bitcoin could actually be an important piece of the Illuminati's plan.

So, let's say Bitcoin and the block chain technology were never invented. What would be the new world digital currency then? Could it be the debit/credit card system? Apple pay? Just to try and take the position of a devil's advocate in this situation, is there any realistic possibility of how Bitcoin could turn out to be the new world digital currency that the referred video is talking about?

</tinfoilhat>

what you said is very great.support the Bitcoin  new technology to break the old order

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
☆★☆ High ROI Bonds |  Long, Medium and Short Term Options | Bitcoin Bond Network ☆★☆
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Turnkey

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:33:45 PM

It is the New World Digital Currency and it will be labelled with it soon.
AlexSm

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:34:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnmmnpj_pX8

Bitcoin the technology of a Type 1 civilization
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:45:10 PM

It is difficult that bitcoin get established as a world currency,but I think it will be good established as the Internet currency
Bitcoin is difficult to be undestood for people without the Internet knowledge
JJB

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:51:18 PM

One world currency has negative connotations, especially amongst conspiracytards, but I think bitcoin would make a great worldwide currency. Imagine being able to spend your bitcoins all over the world? I think that's the dream  / end goal of bitcoin to be honest.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 03:06:01 PM

One world currency has negative connotations, especially amongst conspiracytards, but I think bitcoin would make a great worldwide currency. Imagine being able to spend your bitcoins all over the world? I think that's the dream  / end goal of bitcoin to be honest.

Agreed. Hiring cheap Indian programmers hasn't been easier Cheesy

evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:27:26 PM

I have thought and spoken about this a fair bit.

It would be a shame if just as they used obama to get peoples votes, they used bitcoin as a way of making us think we are doing something for freedom and using our core beliefs to power us and bring this currency to the masses. When they are ready, taking over the entire system and using it as they please. This would be very bad as it would mean we helped create the very thing we tried to stop! Also it would give them a super computer to work with Wink

Though the better and more hopeful version is that P2P is taking over and internet as a whole will become decentralized and uncensored with bitcoin and sidechain technologies leading the path.

We can only wait and see i guess

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Neg

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:31:06 PM

I don't believe bitcoin is the one world Illuminati currency that has allegedly been prophesied to happen nor do I believe its creation has anything to do with any governments or conspiracies, but I see no issue with btc becoming such a world currency.
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:39:03 PM

I think Bitcoin is just a beginning; in a few years a better coin will be created, mostly based on  Bitcoin technology but definitely better.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
andrewbb

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:39:44 PM

No.

It is a potential as alternate to gold as settlement.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3864

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:20:05 PM

The logical conclusion from this statement and the fact that we don't see any Type 2 and Type 3 civilizations (Fermi's paradox) is that EVERYWHERE else bitcoin-like technology never appeared.
sanjon4

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 06:47:28 PM

I just purchased 2 bitcoins.  Grin

I do see the potential in Bitcoins and I hope they can become the currency to use in future.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 06:56:25 PM

The logical conclusion from this statement and the fact that we don't see any Type 2 and Type 3 civilizations (Fermi's paradox) is that EVERYWHERE else bitcoin-like technology never appeared.

Fermi's paradox is funny because it assumes that there is no hard evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial humanoid species while in reality there's a shit load of evidence that is unfortunately suppressed by the mainstream science.

R2D221

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:24:55 PM

Fermi's paradox is funny because it assumes that there is no hard evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial humanoid species while in reality there's a shit load of evidence that is unfortunately suppressed by the mainstream science.

There's a reason why nobody in mainstream science supports it.

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
Biodom
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:27:57 PM

Not to pick up on minute details, but level 2/3 civilizations would be visible in the sky.
Does our sky look similar to this?
http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/images/712129main_8247975848_88635d38a1_o.jpg

basically, all you are left with are possible hoax stories like this:
http://www.examiner.com/article/earth-size-ufo-spotted-orbiting-the-sun-nasa-images-report
Biodom
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:28:30 PM

supports what?
R2D221

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:01:20 PM

supports what?

The theory of extraterrestrial humanoids already visiting us, of course.

Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 08:18:38 PM

The theoryfacts of extraterrestrial humanoids already visiting us, of course.

FTFY Tongue

R2D221

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:15:53 PM

The theory facts hypothesis of extraterrestrial humanoids already visiting us, of course.

FTFY Tongue

FTFY. No emoticon.

Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 10:23:07 PM

FTFY. No emoticon.

I guess you'll believe it when you see it. Just hope you don't get an anal probe on your first encounter Tongue should it ever happen.

R2D221

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:20:43 PM

I guess you'll believe it when you see it. Just hope you don't get an anal probe on your first encounter Tongue should it ever happen.

This article might be important for you:
http://www.hollabackhealth.com/2010/12/five-reasons-to-stop-using-emoticons/

Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 11:57:00 PM

This article might be important for you:
http://www.hollabackhealth.com/2010/12/five-reasons-to-stop-using-emoticons/

Interesting text but I disagree with the most of its contents as it stands for a rather subjective point of view. Like usually, we have a problem that is essentially based on a controversial issue. If it wasn't controversial there would be no argument as none of us here is really stupid. We all have common sense. However, as soon as things are no longer black and white all sorts of disputes are bound to happen. Homosexual marriage or not? Sex with animals or not? Emoticons or not?

Regarding the latter, emoticons are the lesser evil in this highly pragmatic way of communication, where memes dominate the internet space and one must state their sentence with the minimal number of bytes in order to prevent people from answering with TLDR. So what's the greater evil? --- Ambiguity. Without the help of emoticons we are doomed to have our intent misinterpreted. By the way, if you think that emoticons are only used to express sarcasm then you're a step away from malignant paranoia. It's the same as assuming that all people are evil and want to harm you.

That said, I remain at my stance that even though emoticons introduce a certain degree of degeneration from the literati's point of view, they do more good than evil. They give you a hint what the other person is communicating to you. Textual language alone has never been the perfect way of communication. Thus, we must compensate. Ever heard of the adage "a picture is worth a thousand words"? Sure you have. Now isn't an emoticon a picture?

Goldmundo

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 11:58:46 PM

@R2D2

Have you been molested by an emoticon when you were a child?
R2D221

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:00:37 AM

@R2D2

Have you been molested by an emoticon when you were a child?

WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? I'm talking about how emoticons might not always be useful, and you bring some shit about molesting? WTF?

R2D221

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:02:05 AM

By the way, if you think that emoticons are only used to express sarcasm then you're a step away from malignant paranoia.

Just hope you don't get an anal probe on your first encounter Tongue

If you don't think that's sarcasm, then I don't know what is.

Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 12:11:37 AM

By the way, if you think that emoticons are only used to express sarcasm then you're a step away from malignant paranoia.

Just hope you don't get an anal probe on your first encounter Tongue

If you don't think that's sarcasm, then I don't know what is.

Sarcasm is something you say while you obviously don't mean it. In the given example it would mean that I was actually meaning to say "Just hope you get an anal probe on your first encounter". That sentence does not make any sense because why would you yourself hope that you would get an anal probe? Now if you accuse me of secretly hoping that you would get an anal probe then you are just assuming that I am an evil person who wants bad things happening to you. The reality is that I don't give a shit if the aliens who might abduct you give you an anal probe or not. However, anal probe is sort of an alien-conspiracy-theorist-meme, so I injected the Tongue smiley to express how it makes me chuckle to even think about someone getting an anal probe from the grey aliens. It's sort of like a rape joke so I admit that I shouldn't be laughing but then again, we have all sorts of people. Some laugh at bad jokes, some don't.

Goldmundo

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 12:22:03 AM

Nothing is wrong with me, R2D2. I just tried to follow your advice and avoid using an emoticon to accompany my benign teasing. Since you're yelling back at me I'll take it it didn't work. Cheesy

Now, the question is, have I overestimated the intelligence of you as my reader or emoticons are actually helpful in getting the right nuance of the intended message across?
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:25:51 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 01:03:27 AM by mixan

I think there is a great possibility that Bitcoin is the wet dream/electronic money the illuminati collective have up for testing on the population, hidden as an anti banker currency

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
segvec

Activity: 196

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:33:05 AM

Is the the new digital currency that is taking the world by storm, yes...

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
AlexSm

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:09:13 AM

Irrelevant, we are a type 0 civilization but we are already begining to become planetry and notice the early signs of a planetry civilization, tribal sports have now become global, we have a single planetry network (the internet) a single planetary language is becoming dominant (English), and Bitcoin will unite us all financially in the coming years as well.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:12:11 AM

I would wait till mainstream banks start adopting bitcoin, before concluding that it is going to be the New World Digital Currency.

Goldmundo

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:03:44 AM

That would be exactly like saying "I'll wait for major telegraph operators to start accepting telephone before concluding it's going to be the new dominant communication technology." Smiley
Rewap

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:32:51 AM

Its not the "NEW WORLD DIGITAL CURRENCY" it is the "ONLY" Digital Currency.
Peegasus

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:09:08 AM

Its not the "NEW WORLD DIGITAL CURRENCY" it is the "ONLY" Digital Currency.

What about the other reputable alts?

Goldmundo

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 05:56:19 AM

^ Like Pokemoncoin and similar?  Grin
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:23:37 AM

Bitcoin is one million new world digital currencies. 
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 11:49:42 AM

Just purchasing the BTC is not going to make this the NEW WORLD CURRENCY...we need to bring more btc in the mainstream.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:03:53 PM

Just purchasing the BTC is not going to make this the NEW WORLD CURRENCY...we need to bring more btc in the mainstream.

I agree with this.
All happy bitcoin users should help global promotion of bitcoin, contact local merchants, explain them advantages of using bitcoin as additional payment service, educate public...
This is task for all of us and if we don't become more involved, bitcoin will grow more slowly.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Turnkey

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:13:19 PM

BTC and crypto are the future. What do you think they will use in 2050 ? Dollar bills ? LOL Smiley
themys

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:28:36 PM

The bitcoin will may be the origin of a change in our system...
Oscilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:32:32 PM

BTC and crypto are the future. What do you think they will use in 2050 ? Dollar bills ? LOL Smiley

Chinese Yuan and some digital coins such as BTC 3.0
james martin

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:00:06 PM

I think, Bitcoin is just a bet on internet.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: